lak za nokte koji menja boju u kontaktu sa drogama za silovanje...

gost 189815

Iskusan
Poruka
eto i to su izmislili neki studenti...namazete nokte i dovoljno je da dodju u kontakt sa picem,i da reaguju promenom boje..
http://www.lostateminor.com/2014/09/02/awesome-things-hide-secret-powers-nail-polish-changes-color-detects-date-rape-drugs/
undercover-colors-650x407.jpg

Four graduates from North Carolina State University’s Materials Science & Engineering department have found one way women could avoid date rapes: Get a manicure. Odd? Yes. Effective? Could be. Their product, a nail polish called ‘Undercover Colors’, could detect date rape drugs like GHB, Xanax, and Rohypnol. The wearer just has to swirl her drink with her finger, and if the nail changes colour, she better find help immediately.
The product was born out of the inventors’ need to have their loved ones protected from this kind of danger. ‘Undercover Colours started out as an idea born in my co-founders’ active imaginations’, team member Ankesh Madan told the Higher Education Works. ‘As we were thinking about big problems in our society, the topic of drug-facilitated sexual assault came up. All of us have been close to someone who has been through the terrible experience, and we began to focus on finding a way to help prevent the crime’.

He adds: ‘We wanted to focus on preventative solutions, especially those that could be integrated into products that women already use. And so the idea of creating a nail polish that detects date rape drugs was born’.

The product has already been a success, winning at the Lulu eGames last April and becoming finalists at the K50 start-up competition. They are currently seeking more funding for the product, which you can send your donations here.

Back