Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response (ASMR)

OUTLET

Aktivan član
Poruka
About
Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response (ASMR) is a term used to describe a sensory experience characterized by a tingling sensation in the head and scalp, which can be triggered by sounds like whispering or brushing, and visual stimulus like painting or drawing. On YouTube, the phenomenon inspired the creation of “whisperer” videos, in which people attempt to trigger the viewer’s ASMR by speaking in a soft voice and making various sounds with inanimate objects.
Origin
One of the first forum discussions about the phenomenon was started on the Steady Health Forums[3] by member okaywhatever on October 19th, 2007. Titled “Weird Sensation Feels Good”, the thread described a strange itchy sensation triggered by several different social interactions. On June 4th, 2008, SteadyHealth member tingler replied to the thread, who referred to the phenomenon as “Attention Induced Head Orgasm” (AIHO) and claimed to have experienced it for as long as he could remember. In February of 2010, Jennifer Allen coined the term “Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response” when she started a Facebook[5] group dedicated to the sensation.
Spread
According to ASMR blog The Unnamed Feeling[1], the web forum AIHO.org was launched in 2008 for people to discuss the strange sensations. On December 12th, 2008, the “Society of Sensationalists” Yahoo[4] group was launched, which described itself as a place for people seeking answers about the sensations they were feeling. In less than three years, the group accumulated over 3,200 members. On April 24th, the first ASMR-related event was held called “Hug Your Brain Day”[7], which encouraged people engage in activities that triggered ASMR.
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/autonomous-sensory-meridian-response-asmr

bio je i clanak na wikipediji ali je uklonjen jer nauka negira ovu pojavu, dakle sta mislite o tome?

Het gaat alleen maar in het voordeel van de theorie dat het menselijk brein alleen interface, modem, communicatie faciliteiten om het denkende deel, dat niet wordt gevonden in de mens, maar in de "cloud-in". Theologen deze "wolk" de Heilige Geest genoemd. Het voert redeneren en beslissen.
De manier waarop de hersenen wordt geassocieerd met een wolk is onbekend, maar er wordt aangenomen dat het moet door de kop en haar.
Het gebruik van taal en alfabet gebruikt door de meerderheid zou zeker een verbetering van de communicatie forum.
Bedankt voor het lezen.
Ovako ja mislim, a pokusavam da ostanem "trendi" i "kul" pa koristim Dutch.

evo jednog od tih šaptača koji pokušavaju da relaksiraju ljude na ovaj način -
odradio sam celu seansu
ona simulira kao da me šiša, smeška mi se, približava do mene, priča mi lepo, nežno, hvali me, puna je topline prema meni....
to mi sve godi. problem je što se ne skida. nekako mi je nedorečeno jer sam poželeo više od pranja kose i šišanja....
dakle, ova metoda ima potencijal, ali je bitno i da se devojka malo skine....

moraću da joj ostavim komentar na youtube
- is it ok to masturbate while you doing my hair?

Poslednja izmena:
Da dignem ovu temu... jer ovaj ASMR je puno uznapredovao od 2012... u 2017
a i ASMRerke su postale lepše..

ASMR jedan od onih čudnih delova jutuba.,
ali i retkih vrsta videa koji zaista imaju antistres i relaksirajuće dejstvo...

kad bi svi ljudi šaptali... i bili na tim nekim opuštajućim alfa/theta frekvencijama.. svet bi bio lepše anđeosko mesto.

Poslednja izmena:
ASMR nije seksualna stvar. Ako prevaziđete takve misli, osetićete punu antistres relaksirajuću delotvornost,

Evo ovde je najbolje objašnjeno šta je to, (potrebno znanje engleskog)
I slušalice na uši za većinu klipova, koji koriste taj binauralni zvuk (različiti frekventni tonovi u dve slušalice) Audio efekat je primaran generalno..

U nekom momentu u futurističkom društvu i na jutjubu i u stvarnom svetu umesto glasne muzike, pesama, divljanja, i svega ostalog, prevladaće šaptači i nastaće mir u svetu.

Poslednja izmena:
ne, žt je ipak širi pojam.
nije jedino zadovoljstvo koje muškarac može osetiti u vezi sa nekom ženom njegov orgazam. tema je kompleksnija. :lol:

inače, gledam video koji sam postavio u postu 13, da se nije toliko našminkala, da se ne smeška toliko usiljeno, da se ponaša prirodnije i pruža realnije gf iskustvo, sve bilo mnogo bolje...
eh da sam dobra riba, kakvu bih karijeru napravio na yt...

znači seksualni nagon nazivaš ''ženskom toplinom''
interesantan,premda umnogome patetičan eufemizam

žt nije nagon, to je ponašanje, žensko delovanje usmereno ka muškarcu a koje mu prija. ono može u muškarcu probuditi seksualni nagon. a može i jednostavnu prijatnost, može i inspiraciju, zaljubljenost, polet itd itd...

Poslednja izmena:
zapratite chloe...
sve što ona dodirne izaziva kod mene doživljaj ženske topline, na tren kao da neko lagano golicanje pozadi na vratu osetim i krene da se spušta naniže duž leđa...

Autonomous sensory meridian response (ASMR) is a term used for an experience characterised by a static-like or tingling sensation on the skin that typically begins on the scalp and moves down the back of the neck and upper spine. It has been compared with auditory-tactile synesthesia.[1][2] ASMR signifies the subjective experience of "low-grade euphoria" characterised by "a combination of positive feelings and a distinct static-like tingling sensation on the skin". It is most commonly triggered by specific acoustic, visual and digital media stimuli, and less commonly by intentional attentional control.

Integral to the subjective experience of ASMR is a localized tingling sensation that many describe as similar to being gently touched, but which is stimulated by watching and listening to video media in the absence of any physical contact with another person.

There are plentiful anecdotal reports by those who claim to have both misophonia and ASMR at multiple web-based user-interaction and discussion locations. Common to these reports is the experience of ASMR to some sounds, and misophonia in response to others.[79][80][81] In one case, a subject reports that the sound of someone whispering can precipitate ASMR or misophonia depending on who is producing it.

Back