Hitno potrebna pomoc oko rezervacije avionske karte

milutinkg

Zainteresovan član
Poruka
Cuo sam za tu FLY NIKI avio-kompaniju i gledao cene vrlo su povoljno.Odlucio sam da kupim kartu.Sajt je na engleskom jeziku a ja engleski bas i ne znam nesto dobro.Uspeo sam da rezervisem kartu i kada sam rezervisao ostavio sam podatke sa VISA platne kartice.E sad ne znam da li sam ja odradio samo rezervaciju ili i kupio kartu.Ako sam kupio kartu gde mogu da je podignem.Evo ostavicu vam ovde e-mail koji su mu napisali iz avio-kompanije.Ako moze neko da prevede i da mi objasni o cemu se radi.
Unapred zahvalan

airberlin - Your Airline.

CONFIRMATION

Address for invoice:

Milutin Obradovic
Miladina Prljevica 35
CS - 34000 Kragujevac

Transaction/inv. no. : ****** (ovo je sifra valjda te karte)
Customer no. : ******* (ovo je sifra valjda te karte)
Invoice date 24/01/2010

ATTENTION! TICKETLESS BOOKING:
Please have your Booking number and your identity card or passport ready at the check in counter.

Book your dream hotel in Belgrade here: www.airberlin.com/hotels

People travelling / flights:
H MILUTIN OBRADOVIC 19 12.00

ROUTE DATE FLIGHTTIMES FLIGHT BAGGAGE
VIE BEG 24.02.10 11:00 12:00 HG8028 M 20KG
BEG VIE 08.03.10 12:45 13:45 HG8029 M 20KG
YOUR CONFIRMED ITINERARY
**** PLEASE NOTE THE ABOVE ****
**** MENTIONED FLIGHT TIMES ****
UNTAXED @3BABS.1 I.V.M.@26ABS.3USTG
FOREIGN TAX 1 P. 3.00
KEROSINE SURCHARGE 1 P. 25.00
FINAL CHECK IN AT VIENNA:
30 MINUTES PRIOR TO DEPARTURE!
FOREIGN TAX 1 P. 3.00
KEROSINE SURCHARGE 1 P. 25.00
FINAL CHECK IN AT BELGRAD:
30 MINUTES PRIOR TO DEPARTURE!
SERVICE CHARGE 15.00
+ AB-TIX *** ELECTRONIC TICKET! ***
+ PLEASE KEEP YOUR TRANSACTION/INV. NO
+ AND YOUR VALID ID OR PASSPORT READY
+ FOR CHECK IN.
+

VIE - Vienna
BEG - Belgrade

HG : NIKI

Total price: EUR 83.00

Payment is by the method of payment specified.

Important - please note: New EU cabin baggage regulations came into force on 06.11.2006. These regulations apply to all flights leaving from airports in the European Union as well as Great Britain and Switzerland (including flights within Germany and flights within Europe). Click here for further information http://www.airberlin.com/site/handgepaeck.php?LANG=eng

Please print this travel confirmation and keep in a safe place. It replaces the ticket.

For health and safety regulations the maximum weight per baggage accepted for transportations may not exceed 32 kg.
Thank for deciding to fly with airberlin. We look forward to welcoming you on board.

Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further queries:

Air Berlin PLC & Co. Luftverkehrs KG
Saatwinkler Damm 42-43
D-13627 Berlin
Germany

Tel.: From Germany: +49 1805 - 737 800 (0,14 €/min)
From U.K. : 0871 5000 737 (0,08 GBP/min)
From Finland: 0800 - 913 033 (free of charge)
From Ireland: 0818 277 737 (0,11 €/min)
From Denmark: 80-887785 (free of charge)
From Sweden: 0770-930737
Fax: +49 (0) 30 - 4102 1003

You can ask for confirmation of your departure time by calling: (+49) 30 41021021.

Please ensure that all travellers carry a valid photo ID. Please note that from 06.11.2006 new regulations will apply to cabin baggage.

General terms an conditions of business and general conditions of carriage of the airline company shall apply. You can find them in the airberlin timetable or on the internet on www.airberlin.com or www.flyniki.com.

For any queries please contact our serviceteam at 0871 5000 737 (GB) or 01805737800 seven days a week, 24 hours a day. Thank you for booking airberlin. We wish you a pleasant stay on board.

Please note the current conditions of entry and residence that apply to your nationality. We would like to point out that if you are refused entry, you will have to pay for any costs incurred (return journey to the country of departure or your home country, administrative fees etc.).

Please keep your invoice and confirmation of booking with you for the trip. You may not be allowed to enter or leave the country if you do not have this document.

Please note that in some countries you will need to purchase an entry visa on arrival. For further information please contact the embassy of the country of destination.

Only for flights to USA:

Please complete the form attached to the invoice for every person travelling with you and bring it with you when you check in.

This document is your confirmed travel itinerary. Please retain this document and present it at the Immigration Checkpoint.

You will not receive any ticket. All flights are ticketless flights. Please bring your ID Card/Passport and reservation number to Check-in for identification.

Ocigledno si obavio rezervaciju. Proveri sutra na racunu da li ti je ova suma odbijena sa kartice.
Ne podizes je nigde. samo stampaj ovo sto si ovde stavio. U pitanju je elektronska karta, dovoljno je samo pokazati pasosh na check in-u i eventualno ovo sto si stavio i pronacice te.

You will not receive any ticket. All flights are ticketless flights. Please bring your ID Card/Passport and reservation number to Check-in for identification.

to znaci ovo sto ti je gore napisno

ja mislim da si obavio kupovinu. samo se sa pososem pojavis na check-in-u i oni ce ti odstampati kartu za ukrcavanje na licu mesta, ali za svaki slucaj imaj sa sobom odstampano ovo sto su ti poslali.
ja sam prosle godine kupila kartu preko neta i kucala sam broj kartice, nikakav pin.

Uredu je to,ali oni meni nisu skinuli sa racuna nista.U cemu je fora???

ja mislim da si obavio kupovinu. samo se sa pososem pojavis na check-in-u i oni ce ti odstampati kartu za ukrcavanje na licu mesta, ali za svaki slucaj imaj sa sobom odstampano ovo sto su ti poslali.
ja sam prosle godine kupila kartu preko neta i kucala sam broj kartice, nikakav pin.

Back