Best quotes!

- I'm Dr. Calder. You've been charged with one count of murder and found incompetent to stand trial.
- She had a demon in her for a while. My neighbour, Mrs. Karsh.
- Mm-hmm.
- It would come and go. Nobody saw it... except me.
- What did it look like, the demon?
- Um... Did you ever see "Alien" with Sigourney Weaver?
- It looked like a giant insect?
- No. It looked like Sigourney Weaver.

Instict (1999)

i zamisli da ga je zvao Susan tokom celog filma, ne verujem da bi mu se svidelo :lol:

haha word.

Meni samo žao što je Premijer liga postala takvo konfekcijsko đubre da je lišeno ovakvih živopisnih likova -

Paul-Gascoigne.jpg

Ili ovakvih for det meter -

original

:zcool:

OK, OK, so what's the point you're trying to make?

- All I'm trying to do is help you understand that The Name of The Rose is merely a blip on an otherwise uninterrupted downward trajectory.

What about The Untouchables?

- I don't rate that at all.

Despite the Academy Award?

- That means fuc*k all. Its a sympathy vote.

Right. So we all get old and then we can't hack it anymore. Is that it?

- Yeah.

That's your theory?

-Yeah. Beautifully fuc*king illustrated.

( Sick Boy; Trainspotting )

Wake up, will ya, pal? If you're not inside, you're outside, okay? And I'm not talking a $400,000 a year working Wall Street stiff flying first class and being comfortable, I'm talking about liquid. Rich enough to have your own jet. Rich enough not to waste time. Fifty, a hundred million dollars, buddy. A player, or nothing. Now, you had what it took to get into my office; the real question is whether you got what it takes to stay.

(Wall Street)

Gen. Donald McClintock: With all due respect, Col. Daniels, if you do not follow us to Travis Air Force Base, I will blow you out of the sky!
Sam Daniels: General, with all due respect, **** you, sir.

(Outbreak)

What am I? A mirage?

Am I on a pay-no-mind list?

I am alright, you're not alright.

What's the world coming to?

:konfete: z:lol:

A mirage; What's the world coming to?

Skorseze koristi maltene metafizički jezik u svojim filmskim dijalozima. Nije ni čudo što je hteo da studira za popa. Kada budem imao vremena postaviću neka svoja nepopularna razmatranja o Skorsezeovim likovima i dijalozima...

:bob:

What's the world coming to?

:konfete: z:lol:

A mirage; What's the world coming to?

Skorseze koristi maltene metafizički jezik u svojim filmskim dijalozima. Nije ni čudo što je hteo da studira za popa. Kada budem imao vremena postaviću neka svoja nepopularna razmatranja o Skorsezeovim likovima i dijalozima...

:bob:

- What is wrong with you? I was kidding with you.
- How do I know if you're kidding?
- I'm kidding with you and you fuc*ing shoot the guy?
- Good shot. I'm a good shot.
- Hard to miss at this distance.

- When you refer to Bailey crap I take it you mean that glorious, precision-made, British-built bridge which is the envy of the civilized world?
- I don't know how you're going to get it through this crowd.
- No sweat. I got a back way staked out that will avoid all this. American ingenuity.
- Really?
- Actually, I was born in Yugoslavia, but what the hell.

A Bridge Too Far

MacReady: How you doin', old boy?
Blair: I don't know who to trust.
MacReady: I know what you mean, Blair. Trust's a tough thing to come by these days. Tell you what - why don't you just trust in the Lord?

The Thing (1982.)

We're in command now Livius, the throne is yours.

Senator: Gaius Mettelus Livius, the people are asking for you.

- You would not find me very suitable, because my first official act would be to have you all crucified.

( The Fall of the Roman Empire )

Pat: You have poor social skills. You have a problem.
Tiffany: I have a problem? You say more inappropriate things than appropriate things. You scare people.
Pat: I tell the truth - you're mean.

Tiffany: You know, I used to think that you were the best thing that ever happened to me, but now I think that you might maybe be the worst thing and I'm sorry that I ever met you.
Pat: Good for you. Come on, let's dance.

(Silver Linings Playbook)

Miss Russell, I should've called the police that night but I was weak. You convinced me to stay silent. I regret that. Know this: every time I see your face, I wanna rip your throat out.

(Absolute Power)

Don't attach yourself to anyone who shows you the least bit of attention because you're lonely. Loneliness is the human condition. No one is ever going to fill that space. The best you can do is know yourself... know what you want.

(White Oleander)

William: (leaving the restaurant after challenging the loud guys) I'm sorry.
Anna: No, I love that you tried. Time was I'd have done the same thing. In fact ...(turns back and walks up to the loud table) Hi.
Loud Man in Restaurant: Oh. My. God.
Anna: I just wanted to apologize for my friend - he's very sensitive.
Loud Man in Restaurant: No, I mean...
Anna: No, leave it. I'm sure you didn't mean any harm, I'm sure it was just friendly banter, I'm sure you guys have dicks the size of peanuts. Enjoy your dinner, the tuna's really good.

(Notting Hill)

Back