Star Trek

stanje
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.

zach21uk

Zainteresovan član
Poruka
I am living in Belgrade. Star Trek Movie has worldwide premier on May 8th - does anyone know if it will be shown in Belgrade and where?

Thanks
Zach
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ја сам живео у Београду. Стар Трек Филм је у свету на премијера 8. мај - се било ко кноткле да то ће бити приказан у Београду и где?

Хвала
Зацх

Star Trek opens wirldwide on 7th May (Australia, all of Europe including Belgrade)... it was only supposed to open in USA and Canada on 8th May, but the date has been pushed forward to 7th. I guess they were scared of Internet leaks? Still, we'll see it a few hours before the Americans, and a few hours after the Aussies...

Of course, the actual first pre-screening has already happened, a week ago in Austin, Texas in a surprise screening, and in Sydney, Australia.

I will telephone sava center to check. I looked at their website but it dosent mention it. Will let you know what they say,

Thanks for your response in English. I'm trrying to learn serbian but its a difficult language. Learning day by day though ;)

I telephoned Sava Center two times now but no one there knows about Star Trek, I think they might be misunderstanding me though because of my bad Serbian.

Could perhaps someone from here help me out and give them a call to see if they will show it?

Thanks so much
Zach

I telephoned Sava Center two times now but no one there knows about Star Trek, I think they might be misunderstanding me though because of my bad Serbian.

Could perhaps someone from here help me out and give them a call to see if they will show it?

Thanks so much
Zach
I called them today, and they say it is not in Sava Centar, but they don't know where it will be.

Maybe it will be in Dom Sindikata? There is a poster for Star Trek movie on the entrance.

stanje
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.

Back