Udruzivanje

stanje
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.

Jacob

Buduća legenda
Poruka
Scientology and Atheism unite, ‘sexy’ worldwide demonstrations scheduled

I would be surprised if any of the world’s major religions – Hinduism, Islam, Christianity, Judaism – will be able to hold a candle to us by 2020.
GAM Australia CEO, Bryan McGee
In an historic move, the surging Global Atheist Movement has officially joined forces with the controversial Church of Scientology to form a new organisation, 1Truth, capable of taking on the world’s major religions.

The Global Atheist Movement has been rapidly growing in influence since the turn of the decade, with bestsellers The God Delusion, by Richard Dawkins and God is not Great, by Christopher Hitchins, serving as anti-bibles to millions of new followers every month.

The movement has organised well-attended protests against Christmas mass, the Hajj and the Pope’s visit to Sydney.

Although rumours of an amalgamation with the Church of Scientology have been circulating for some time, they had previously been dismissed by analysts as fanciful.

But GAM Australia CEO, Bryan McGee, has told LIVENEWS.com.au the groups are a perfect fit.

“Although, by definition, we are anti-religion, Scientology is not so much a belief system as an integrated method of knowing,” he said.

“Their beliefs and practices are based on science – hence the name.

“More importantly, their structures and disciplined approach is exactly what a wide-ranging movement like ours requires.

“I would be surprised if any of the world’s major religions – Hinduism, Islam, Christianity, Judaism – will be able to hold a candle to us by 2020.”

Today senior officials from both groups signed off an historic ‘Declaration of Truth’ in simultaneous events held in New York, Tokyo, Paris, Brasilia and Nairobi.

Scientology is well known for its effective PR machine – with the Church signing up any number of superstars including Tom Cruise, John Travolta and – reportedly - Will Smith.

Mr McGee says the publicity campaign planned for the launching of 1Truth will be something special.

“The internal kicker will be mass nude demonstrations across 136 nations,” he revealed.

“In Sydney alone we have signed up 20,000 participants to our Facebook group and it only launched at midnight.

“We’re encouraging 1Truth practioners to shake off dusty old sexual ‘morality’ handed down by generations of irrational religious hoaxes.

“We want 250,000 nude in the streets of Sydney doing whatever comes naturally.”

Obviously the date published is highly relevant to this story...

Istorijski dogadjaj - Globalni Ateisticki Pokret i Sajentolozi se ujedinju u novi pokret - 1 istina.

http://www.livenews.com.au/home/sci...wide-demonstrations-scheduled/2009/4/1/201431

Istorijski dogadjaj - Globalni Ateisticki Pokret i Sajentolozi se ujedinju u novi pokret - 1 istina.

http://www.livenews.com.au/home/sci...wide-demonstrations-scheduled/2009/4/1/201431

Ovako je Jehova davno, davno opisao taj dogadjaj:

Psalam 2:2:

The kings of earth take their stand
And high officials themselves have massed together as one
Against Jehovah and against his anointed one

Prevedeno:

Ustaju kraljevi zemaljski, knezovi se rote protiv Jahve i Pomazanika njegova:

:kpozdrav:

E drugari slatko me nasmejaste :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Ovo je bila prvoaprilska sala

Da ste pogledali text u zutoj boji shvatili biste to.

Ili procitali datum na linku

Text ima datum 2 april iako je danas prvi :lol:

Aprililiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

stanje
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.

Back