NILE

Stedza

Iskusan
Poruka
pa ovak' prvo da se izvinim moderatorima ako tema vecj postoji ako sam promashio u pretrazi onda je to zbog zrachenja mog monitora :shock:

Dakle...slushate li ovaj bend..neki komentar.. i idete li u septembru na njihov cert..

Koncert je bio KEVA...sat i po najbrutalnije muzike na svetu...
Upoznao sam ih...potpisali mi kartu, poster i zastavu...

Nisam znao da sam visi od Karla Sandersa, mislio sam da je lik mrcina, a ustvari je samo debeo xD
George Kollias - drum god.

Evo klipa sto sam snimao dok sam jos bio u prvom redu...kasnije su me izgurali i zgnjecili..

Execreation Test

A tek onaj boles'am spot iz zablje prespektive, ma fenomenalno :)
inace In their darkened shrines je njihovo najbolje izdanje, bar po mom skromnom mishljenju :D

Trenutno jedan od najpopularnijih death metal bendova na planeti kojima popularnost raste na dnevnoj osnovi. Osnovan je 1993 u Juznoj Karolini USA. Ostatak me mrzi da prevodim tako da izvol'te na engleskom:

Nile's music is written mostly by founding member and vocalist/guitarist Karl Sanders. It combines traditional and technical death metal with elements of Middle Eastern music, incorporating traditional Egyptian instruments in some songs. Nile's music is also characterized by its extreme complexity and speed – for which the band has received acknowledgment from many music fans and journalists and its extremely "heavy" riffing, due to Nile's guitar and bass tunings.

Much of the lyrical content is based on Karl Sanders' interest in Egyptology and other ancient Middle Eastern cultures, such as Mesopotamia. Lengthy sleeve notes are included with the albums Black Seeds of Vengeance, In Their Darkened Shrines and Annihilation of the Wicked, explaining the inspiration or source for the lyrics of each song. Some songs, moreover, are based on the works of H. P. Lovecraft, whose writing has strongly influenced the style and grammatical peculiarities of Nile's lyrics.

In 2003, the band contributed to some tracks on the Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time Soundtrack aside main writer/producer/composer Stuart Chatwood.

In May 2006, Nile signed a recording contract with Nuclear Blast. On February 26, 2007, Nile entered the studio and began recording their fifth full-length album entitled Ithyphallic, which was their first release with Nuclear Blast.

Trenutni lineup je:

Karl Sanders (vokal/gitara)
Sanders-1.jpg

Dallas Toler Wade (vokal/gitara)
Dallas_Toler-Wade_of_Nile-1.jpg

Chris Lollis (bass/vokal)
Chris-1.jpg

i naravno, manijak iz Grchke, George Kollias (bubnjevi)
george-1.jpg

Ufff bend je do jaja.....samo rechi pohvale za njih :) Nisam ih slusao mnogo,ali ono sto sam cuo je do jaja :) Jos ih volim vishe zato sto im se u bendu nalazi vanzemaljac u ljudskom obliku zvani GEORGE fakin KOLLIAS ......

- posle ovoga niko ne ostaje ravnodusan kad vidi....

Back