Novi poslovi !!!

Inspector:
Novi poslovi na netu 100% sigurni da nece da vas pravare !!! Ako ste pocetnik idete korak po korak pomocu mog sajta : http://www.freewebs.com/lebabezmotike/ !!! POZDRAV !!!

Hi hi,,,, evo sa sajta konkretnog posla

If you open a free account on say, Jan 1 and do your 40 sites every day, you will have about $4.80 at the end of Jan. That is below our payout minimum of $8, so you won't be paid with the others on Feb 15. It will be held over.

Then your free $4 will expire after 50 days, on about Feb 20. By then you will have earned a total of $8 cash plus bonuses and you will be paid out to SP or MB on Mar 15. Although you earn double your free $4 in 50 days, you don't get it into your hands until the next payout about the 15th of the next month.

After the expiry, you earn nothing for surfing but can still get bonuses. To keep earning, you can upgrade with $4 or more of your own money, or wait until you are paid out on Mar 15 and then pay some back in.

After you pay for an upgrade, you can then spend your earnings to upgrade further.

You get a lot of benefits when you pay $4. You can spend your cash sooner and accelerate your earnings (the more you have, the more you earn at 4% a day).

You can also get referral commissions of 4% of their upgrade payments, up to $400 each! You can surf minimised and you can control how fast your credits are used. Plus, we love you all the more!

Plus ako hoćete na gold mora da uplatite sa golda...

Prilično nejasno, ali i kad razjasnite ostaje teško rmbačenje, ali ako je usput onda ok...

VERUJMI SUPER JE !!! SAKUPIS PRVI MESEC 8$ (SVE ZAVISI KOLKO SURFUJES) I ONDA TI ONI UPLATE TAJ NOVAC !!! AKO ZELIS DA TI NADOGRADE ACCAUNT ONDA TI NJIMA DAS OD TIH 8$ 4$ (TEBI NA E-GOLDU OSTAJE 4$) I KADA IM DAS TE PARE MESECNO NEZARADJUJES 8$ nego duplo ili vise 16$ !!!

Back