Problem sa ripovanjem

Stranger2973

Primećen član
Poruka
U cemu je stvar...Daklem imam igru Slient Hill Homecoming,velicina image-a je nesto vise od 5GB.Svi zivi prodaju ovu igru na jednom DVD-u.
Kad god bih ga zapakovao preko Winrara velicina bi ostajala ista,a drug mi kaze da je dosta stvari smanjio preko Winrara.
Kako da smanjim ovu igru i da je narezem na 1DVD?

BEFORE YOU CONTINUE: You NEED swap magic or modchip to play copied games, if you don't have either of those, then do some research on swapmagic/modchip before you come back and read more on how to copy games that you legally own! :)

After reading numerous posts asking for help on how to rip/burn a CD/DVD game, I’ve decided to put this together. The program versions included in the tutorial is just there to let you know what I’ve used, different versions will work too.

Programs to use (do a search in Google and you'll find the programs easily):
CD: Alcohol 120%
DVD: DVD Decrypter

Ripping a DVD (DVD Decrypter v3.5.4.0):
1) Open DVD Decrypter. Select "Mode:ISO:Read".

2 Select the "Source" (DVD drive) and "Destination" (name of the image file to be saved).

3 Press the button with a disc pointing towards a HDD to rip the game.

Burning a DVD (DVD Decrypter v3.5.4.0):
1 Open DVD Decrypter. Select "Mode:ISO:Write" (refer to the top picture).

2 Select the "Source" (image file – can be number of different formats, the ones that DVD Decrypter supports are: *.BIN, *.CDI, *.CDR ,*.DVD ,*.GI, *.IMG, *.ISO, *.LST, *.MDS, *.NRG, *.PDI, *.UDI) and "Destination" (DVD Burner).

3 For DVDs never burn at above 4x max (using a 8x media). I usually go with 2x, 2.4x or 4x. It’s also a good idea to verify the burn after you’ve burnt the disc, in that case check the box that says "Verify" before clicking on the button with a HDD pointing towards a disc to burn the game.

Ripping a CD (Alcohol 120% v1.9.5 Build 3823):
1 Open Alcohol 120%. Go to "Image Making Wizard".

2 Select your CD reader under "CD/DVD Device", you can leave the "Read Speed" at "Maximum" (unless there’s problem reading the disc because it’s scratched, in that case try reading it at a lower speed). Choose "Play Station 2" under "Datatype", then press "Next".

3 Select where you want to save the image to, the "Image name". "Image format" can be anything – Alcohol 120% can read all the image formats it can create when it comes to burning the file. I have used "Media Descriptor Image file (*.mds)" here.

4 Press "Start" and it’ll start ripping the CD.

Burning a CD (Alcohol 120% v1.9.5 Build 3823):
1 Open Alcohol 120%. Go to "Image Burning Wizard" (refer to the top picture).

2 Select the image file by clicking on “Browse” (Alcohol 120% supports: *.MDS, *.BWT, *.CCD, *.CUE, *.CDI, *.PDI, *.NRG, *.ISO), then press "Next".

3 Again choose "Play Station 2" under "Datatype". Choose your "CD/DVD Recorder" and "Write speed". For CDs I usually burn at max speed, and never had problems with it, but you can burn at a lower speed if you want. Click on "Start" to start burning the disc.

Back