This time, it's real one, baby.

AleX

Ističe se
Poruka
I've seen how much english speakers there are on our lovely forum, and some of them are about to become desperate without having some nice spent time on really good and educational conversation.

I decided to open new topic, 'cause an old one frustrated my right half of brain, and could not write english on that way, anymore.

Welcome here.

Talk about your "english" experience, whether you've ever had conversation with englishman or with some Serb who really knows english (as much as I do, guess).

So, let's start. Welcome!

P.S. I recommend this topic to be sticky.

P.P.S. I ask every poster, possible and future poster to this topic to write only in ENGLISH, and moderators to remove all non-english content. Thanks!

Poslednja izmena:
it'll be sticky, i can tell
I luv to talk to australians I do, indeed
australians are pretty hot, truly openminded.
They're blond,as well. that's the main reason i like them
I bet I lived there in a past life, yea

Well, I intend to emigrate to Australia.

They are open-minded, well, you can't say it for everybody, but their eyes are more open than ours, if you get what I want to say.

Well, I intend to emigrate to Australia.

They are open-minded, well, you can't say it for everybody, but their eyes are more open than ours, if you get what I want to say.

I get that a lot lately.
Everybody wanna live in australia.
and why wouldn't wan' it, they are frigin georgeus.
actually there are many polish emigrants, u knew that. We could get along with them, at least, if not with oldtimers..

I've found out that I have cousins in Australia.
u should visit them, u know. I'll come with u ,of course, u don't have to ask me,
I know sidney. I saw it in a picture, it's lovely
Znaci Alex je otworio temu da bi pricao random stwari na Engleskom. I da bi mogao da swima pokaze kako zna Engleski :roll: :roll:
i sada pricaju nebuloze na Engleskom da bi se isfolirali z:D z:D z:D z:D
BRate owo NIJE cool furane, owo je JADNO z:D
:/

:rida: Pusti nas da vezbamoo

yea man, that's true :cool:

Znaci Alex je otworio temu da bi pricao random stwari na Engleskom. I da bi mogao da swima pokaze kako zna Engleski :roll: :roll:
i sada pricaju nebuloze na Engleskom da bi se isfolirali z:D z:D z:D z:D
BRate owo NIJE cool furane, owo je JADNO z:D
:/

Would you be kind to stop spamming in this topic?

If you don't get the idea of this topic, you've might asked for it, and I'm sure you would get some nice answer.

As the title of topic says, this is English topic. We talk about WHAT WE WANT, but only in English.

Ne jednostawno je jadno z:D
Poenta teme je da se Alex izdrkwa kako zna engleski, obrait paznju na owu recenicu
Talk about your "english" experience, whether you've ever had conversation with englishman or with some Serb who really knows english (as much as I do, guess).

Tema je kriminalno jadna z:D z:D z:D
a tek razgowor z:D
widi se da wam engleski nije uopste urodjen z:D.
PRicate skroz drugacije nego sto inace :roll:

Back