..pa kada ti ne umes normalno da priblizis ljudima pravu informaciju
nego jedva cekate da napadnete nekog
jer je to i to rekao za m.j
,,,ja se obracam onim ljudima ,koji su kao i ja
povrsno razmisljali ,,tj uopste i nisu razmisljali o m.j,
vec samo uzimali zdravo za gotovo sta su naculi
,,zanimljiv je on bio lik
ozbiljno

Postavljane su informacije na temi, na brdo razlicitih nacina ...
Prelistaj onih 200 strana ...
Podrzavam to sto radis, najvise sto bih zelela je da ga neko makar priblizno skapira ...
Ali, smatram da je ovde jedini problem zatvoren um ...

..pa kada ti ne umes normalno da priblizis ljudima pravu informaciju
nego jedva cekate da napadnete nekog
jer je to i to rekao za m.j
,,,ja se obracam onim ljudima ,koji su kao i ja
povrsno razmisljali ,,tj uopste i nisu razmisljali o m.j,
vec samo uzimali zdravo za gotovo sta su naculi
,,zanimljiv je on bio lik
ozbiljno

Sad smo mi krivi sto ste vi ograniceni, pa nekoga morate da pljujete a dve blage o njegovom zivotu nemate... :roll: Sad ces jos na nas da svalis krivicu ybt... Zasto iko mora da ti priblizi informaciju (a priblizavali smo je na 150 strana na temi), zar ne umes sama da trazis i citas?

Sad smo mi krivi sto ste vi ograniceni, pa nekoga morate da pljujete a dve blage o njegovom zivotu nemate... :roll: Sad ces jos na nas da svalis krivicu ybt... Zasto iko mora da ti priblizi informaciju (a priblizavali smo je na 150 strana na temi), zar ne umes sama da trazis i citas?

pa.kada si preobukiran svojim zivotom i vodis svoj zivot,i ne zanoma te preterano zivot drugih, onda dolaze do tebe povrsne informacije koje su ujedno i najglasnije
i onda ih primas kao istina ,,,

Shaquille Oneal Pays Tribute To Michael Jackson

http://newsroom.mtv.com/2009/07/14/shaquille-oneal-pays-tribute-to-michael-jackson/

Will.I.Am Pays Tribute To Michael Jackson:

thank you michael jackson:

michael jackson has inspired me beyond words...

i would not be making music if it wasnt for michael jackson...

he taught me to be original....

he taught me to be courageous...

to dare to invent...

to dare express...

to dare to entertain in the name of my inner dreams...

he taught me to give to the world...

to show the world "the world"...

because in reality...

the world has know idea about "the world"...

he taught me to connect...

he taught me to reach...

he was so kind...

he reach out to me...

and i am so blessed to have worked with him...

i am so proud to have witness and been apart of his last interview....

i am so proud...

and i am so sad to have lost a friend...

we have all lost a light...

he was a true gift to the world...

thank you michael jackson...

will.i.am

Pogledajte snimak u kom se Will.I.am oprasta od Michael-a:

http://dipdive.com/member/iamwill/blog/6090

Latoya Wrote This Song Back in 2007 For Her Family (AND NOT FOR MICHAEL AS MEDIA CLAIM!) For Her Then Upcoming Album "Starting Over"

Lyrics:
When I'm all alone, I get this feeling
It always makes me cry, it's one I can no longer hide
Missing all the years that we all shared at home
The silly things we did, laughing, from early dusk to dawn
I remember when, we were all best friends...

Home, it was so many years ago
Parted by the fame we grew to only know
It was true when they say the show must go
Many years that we let pass
Life's not fair but I know our love will always last
We sing on, the memories we all once had

When I'm all alone, I think of our busy lives
Traveling place to place, we must have met with family, it was nice
Joker missed you to, and all the fun we had
Never parted a day until we, we went our separate ways
I remember when, we were all best friends...

Home, it was so many years ago (so many years)

So don't you tell me that I know what I'm feelin'
And don't you tell me that I'm dreamin'
Like Mother always said, your family will always be there for you
It don't have to be this way, let's make tomorrow a much, much brighter day
And don't let this time between us, slip away

Just slip away...

Parted by the fame we grew to only know (grew to only know)
Many years that we let pass (so many years)
The memories we all once had

Evo nekih statusa sa Twitter-a posvecenih Michael-u:

DameElizabeth My heart...my mind...are broken. I loved Michael with all my soul and I can't imagine life without him.
10:57 PM Jun 26th from web

DameElizabeth It can't be so. He will live in my heart forever but it's not enough. My life feels so empty.
11:01 PM Jun 26th from web

DameElizabeth I don't think anyone knew how much we loved each other. The purest most giving love I've ever known. Oh god! I'm going to miss him.
11:04 PM Jun 26th from web

DameElizabeth I can't imagine life without him. But I guess with God's help I'll learn.
11:06 PM Jun 26th from web

DameElizabeth I keep looking at the photo he gave me of himself which says, "To my true love Elizabeth, I love you forever." And I will love HIM forever.
11:08 PM Jun 26th from web

DameElizabeth Although my grief over Michael could not be any deeper, I am not on suicide watch as some of the cheaper "rags" would have you believe.
1:27 AM Jul 6th from web

DameElizabeth I am a survivor not only for myself, but for my family and for Michael too.
1:28 AM Jul 6th from web

DameElizabeth I will always love Michael from the depth of my being and nothing can separate us.
1:29 AM Jul 6th from web

DameElizabeth I just don't believe that Michael would want me to share my grief with millions of others. How I feel is between us. Not a public event.
11:25 PM Jul 6th from web

http://twitter.com/DameElizabeth

usher

“This loss has deeply saddened me, with a heavy heart I composed this statemen... Read More: http://is.gd/1dFNu
3:36 AM Jun 26th from Twitlonger

On Thursday 25th June 2009, @usherraymondiv said:

“This loss has deeply saddened me, with a heavy heart I composed this statement. May God cover you Michael. We all lift your name up in prayer. I pray for the entire JACKSON family particularly Michael's mother and all his fans that loved him so much. I would not be the artist, performer, and philanthropist I am today without the influence of Michael. I have great admiration and respect for Him and I'm so thankful I had the opportunity to meet and perform with such a great entertainer In so many ways he transcended culture. He broke barriers, he changed radio formats! With music, he made it possible for people like Oprah Winfrey and Barack Obama to impact the mainstream world. His legacy is unparalleled Michael Jackson will never be forgotten.”

Usher
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/001fa46387245d6a1f3dbb118ad5085d

http://twitter.com/usherraymondiv

Jane Fonda on her twitter blog:

http://janefonda.com/michael-jackson/

Jun 29.09
This is the longest I’ve gone without blogging for some time. But sometimes you just have to let life play itself out without comment. Like so many people, I have been in a wash of images and feelings about Michael Jackson. I knew him as well as one could know him during the time before he did “The Wiz” and up through “Thriller.” I couldn’t pretend to understand him. There were so many complicated signals. Did he want me to be his ‘older women’ friend. He gravitated to older women. For solace? Succor? A beard? Did he want me to teach him the ropes? I never could quite figure it out. But I remember one day he was visiting me at my ranch north of Santa Barbara. It was the first time he had been in that region but he must have liked it because later he bought his ranch in that same area. Anyway, as we walked around the ranch which was perched right at the edge of the mountain overlooking Goleta, I pointed to a spot where I told him I wanted to be buried. Michael had a melt down right then and there when he heard this. He shrieked and bent over and said “no, no, no!” “ What’s the matter,” I asked. “Don’t ever talk about your dying,” he answered. “Don’t ever think about it.”
I think about death all the time. I rehearse my death. I think that’s a healthy thing to do. Death, after all, is what gives life meaning the way noise gives meaning to silence. Ooooh, I thought to myself, Michael will have a hard time of it as he ages. He will spend all his energy trying to flee what is inevitable. And now it’s happened. I like the fact that it was quick. Massive heart attacks that you don’t recover from are quick. You don’t know what hit you. That’s probably the kindest death for Michael. It’s hard to imagine him being happy as he aged. One more demon to try and evade. I like to think he’s happy now, free of his demons. Free and floating and knowing how his art continues to be revered and celebrated by all of us all over the world. It will continue.

Watching Usher sing to Michael's casket. Tears rilling down my cheeks
9:20 PM Jul 7th from web

http://twitter.com/Janefonda

DameElizabeth
My love goes out to Katherine and Michael's beloved children.
11:28 PM Jul 6th from web

http://twitter.com/DameElizabeth

Evo jos statusa sa Twittera od poznatih:

Quincy Jones
I am absolutely devastated at this tragic and unexpected news...I’ve lost my little brother today, and part of my soul has gone with him.
11:56 AM Jun 26th from web

http://twitter.com/QuincyDJones

KELLY ROWLAND
This has got to be one of the saddest days in music history!! Michael Rest In Peace! WE miss you!
12:33 AM Jun 26th from TwitterBerry

Michael you left such a legacy on this earth, have touched SO MANY!!! We thank you for such a driving inspiration in music & our lives!!
12:37 AM Jun 26th from web

I can NOT believe this is true!!!!!
12:38 AM Jun 26th from web

I just saw the MJ performance with DC!!!!! (tears) Michael inspired SO MANY!!!!! I remember being SO nervous before that show!
7:42 PM Jun 27th from web

When MJ thumbs you up, makes you wanna work even harder!!!!! Never saw that footage.
7:43 PM Jun 27th from web

OMG!!!!! Do you know "Smile" is my favorite song to sing around my house!
8:47 PM Jul 7th from web

http://twitter.com/KELLY__ROWLAND

Mariah Carey
I am heartbroken. My prayers go out to the Jackson family,and my heart goes out to his children. Let us remember him for(cont)
4:42 AM Jun 26th from TwitterBerry

his unparalleled contribution to the world of music,his generosity of spirit in his quest to heal the world & the joy he brought to his(cont
4:55 AM Jun 26th from web

millions of devoted fans throughout the world. I feel blessed to have performed with him several times & to call him my friend. (cont)
4:57 AM Jun 26th from web

No artist will ever take his place. His star will shine forever. - Mariah
4:59 AM Jun 26th from web

Just recovering from the day. Still filled w/sadness as we listen to KJLH in LA(Stevie Wonder's radio station)paying tribute to MJ(cont)
2:19 AM Jul 8th from TwitterBerry

Trying to sing today was basically impossible for me. I could barely keep myself from crying. I'm sorry that (cont)
2:24 AM Jul 8th from TwitterBerry

.Sorry that I wasn't able to pull it together and really do it right,but I was literally choked up when I saw him there in front of me.(Cont
2:29 AM Jul 8th from TwitterBerry

One thing I know is, we will never really have to say goodbye to MJ. His legacy lives on through his music and the millions of people(cont)
2:30 AM Jul 8th from TwitterBerry

He inspired with his timeless music. He will be forever in our hearts.
2:32 AM Jul 8th from TwitterBerry

http://twitter.com/MariahCarey

Will.I.am
im going to miss michael jackson soo much... will.i.am
6:33 AM Jun 27th from web

http://twitter.com/iamtherealwill

ej pogledajte ovo
postavljeno je pre par dana na youtubu
to je gostovanje opre na njegovom rancu
intervju je isao uzivo i mnoge stvari su mi sada jasnije
cak i ovo sto se desava posle njegove smrti
mislim da je ovo treci deo od osam delova

"This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Harpo, Inc"

Postoji li neki drugi link koji vodi ka istom, a da je dostupan?

:(

Da li ste znali da se na Twitteru pojavio nalog Arnold Klein-a???
http://twitter.com/awkmd

He posted this to Dame Elizabeth and to Jane Fonda:

@dameelizabeth With your violet eyes how much I love you, your smile lights up the room and you shimmer like the most brilliant diamond
2:45 AM Jun 25th from web

@janefonda My dearest, how are you doing? Its been awhile! Love and hugz - Arnie Klein! Follow me!
2:41 AM Jun 25th from web

My Darling Dame Elizabeth, you are the most beautiful voice of our generation no one is more deserving of a matisse. You are my only hero!
1:56 AM Jun 23rd from web

Had a wonderful evening with Dame Elizabeth. Amazing how much one person can do for AIDS research in Africa. Thank you, Elizabeth.
7:17 PM Jun 19th from web

Pogledajte 25. juna ne pominje uopste da je Michael umro, pominje samo Farrah Fawcett i ne pominje Michael-ovu smrt sve do 29. juna!

Today, the world is a little less beautiful. We say goodbye to the lovely Farrah Fawcett.
7:15 PM Jun 25th from web

It was an honor to have known Farrah Fawcett a vision and a visionary, a true Angel who will be missed around the world. 3 kisses my darling
7:45 PM Jun 25th from web

To the Media - Let Michael rest in peace and let his family and friends grieve in peace. If for no other reason, do it for his children.
6:36 PM Jun 29th from web

I am deeply saddened by the death of my dear friend Michael Jackson. He truly was a gifted soul who had boundless love for all.
6:26 PM Jun 29th from web

Back