ADSL

cygnus1

Početnik
Poruka
Hello, I am trying to find a ADSL provider. I have never had ADSL so I am not sure about something look at this please- Brzina prenosa 1024/128 kbps (download/upload)
Telefoniranje bez zauzeća linije
Stalna veza sa Internetom i pristup svim njegovim servisima
Brza razmena podataka
Neophodna minimalna konfiguracija za realizaciju ADSL servisa:
Pentium II (min. 200 MHz) sa podrškom za USB port
Windows 98 OS
64 MB RAM ili više
SVGA karta minimum 800x600
HD sa 50 MB slobodnog prostora
Jedna email adresa
IP adresa se dodeljuje dinamički
Besplatno korišćenje USB modema i splitera

3 GB
Free setup
mesečna pretplata

1.790 dinara
godišnja pretplata 1.520 dinara*
dopune
0.5 GB
150 dinara
1 GB
250 dinara
2.5 GB
500 dinara

Količina podataka se može dopuniti samo kada je osnovni paket za taj mesec uplaćen.
Dopunjene, a nepotrošene količine GB-a se prebacuju u naredni mesec.

Okay, I dont understand the 3 GB . 3 GB for what?

For download+upload. Everything what u received or send.
If u achieve extra,than u repay 150 din. for 0.5GB , 250 din. for 1GB......

btw again u...Da se ti malo nezaj*bavas sa nama a??? ;)

No I am not playing with you. Yes again me. I still have not decided on a provider. I see many people are discussing what they pay and how fast their speeds are , but I cant read good enough :( my Serbian skills are weak at best. Thank you for your help!

3 GB is small considering I want to download films and games. I think I will be picking telekom serbia 512/64. unless someone knows why I should not? Thanks again guys!

Oh by the way, I was looking at PTT 512/64 . The price is good. I dont know if the service is. I have to pick one in the next 3-4 days. which is better? Telekom Serbia, or PTT ?

Can someone Please answer my last question? I have to make a decision between PTT and Telekom Serbia by Monday! I would like to know which has the best speeds! As you know what the say and what the actual speeds are may be different. Also if someone knows any other reasons why one or the other is not good please let me know! molim te bre pomasi mene. ja namam niko da pitim sama na ovi forum.

:lol:

people are not here every hour to answer you.

i am not in Serbia, but I think that telekom is better.

Yes, 3GB is very small traffic. If you pass 3GB you need to pay 250 din ( about 3.10 € ) for 1GB

I have flat :mrgreen:

There's a good computer forum called Benchmark where you could try to find the answer to your question.Someone started a thread about ADSL, and asked which provider was the best.Most people suggested Telekom and PTT, but I think Telekom got more "votes".
I have to find the right provider too, but still have no idea which one to choose, because I don't know much about ADSL.
You could visit the Benchmark forum, read the replies, and ask someone to help you.
Here's the link.

http://www.benchmark.co.yu/forum/showthread.php?t=161004

I am at Telekom and I am happy with them... Connection doesn't break, speed is always high, all in all it is better than PTT. My friend is pissed at PTT, (he can't change status on msn, and connection is gone)...
p.s. I am using a 512/64 flat, first month is 1,18 din (their way to say thank you)...
Only thingy is contract that obligate you to be their user for one year.
Hope I was helpfull....

Like I said, I'm user of Telekom ADSL, and I didn't have any problems at all... ;)
Technical support is good, if you care, I called them once, they solved problem istantly...
Only complaint is that you have to connect the ADSL by yourself, but it is easy, and if you don't know how- technical support... :D

I called him ten minutes ago... He is not very satisfied... They just want to get rid of you and he's sometimes waiting for twenty minutes (I, however, never over 5)...

Veze nemam...meni je jos prvi put kad se pojavio bio cudan.Kapira sve na Srpskom ali prica samo Engleski.Pazi onaj prvi post...sve je skapirao osim onih 3 GB.Zanimljivo...

Back