Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.

katy

Domaćin
Banovan
Poruka
Jedno od 10 Božjih zapovesti glasi: "Nemoj imati idola!!!"
Ali, ko još u 21. veku sluša Boga!!???
Dakle, budimo deca!!!
Napišite ili stavite fotke svojih omiljenih ličnosti, svojih junaka...kojima se toliko divite, znate sve o njima, koje toliko poštujete, branite ih od raznih uvreda, dižete do nebeskih visina, čije postere lepite po sobama, koje kopirate i do besvesti volite....ličnosti iz oblasti crtanih filmova, filmova, muzike, sporta, stripova, knjiga, života.....najkraće rečeno, vaše idole!!! (oprostite ako tema već postoji..mrzelo me da pretražujem) :D
Moje ime je Katy Andrews, hvala vam što ste pratili program studia B....ostanite uz nas i gledajte nas ponovo! Dovidjenja...

Moj omiljeni bend, RHCP (ne postoji njihova slika koju nemam :D ):

Nazalost, zeza me komp, pa ne mogu da postavljam vise slika... Ove sam samo ikopirala iz svog drugog starijeg posta...

Peppersi su moji BOGOVI!!! Ubila bih zbog njih!!! Ne preterujem uopste ako se nazovem najvecim fanom, jer mi svi, cak i fanovi, kako na stranim, tako i na nasim forumima, to kazu. Kazu da nikada nisu videli veceg fana i da nikada nisu ni predpostavljali da neko moze nekog TOLIKO da obozava kao ja Pepperse... Dala bih svoj zivot za njih, bez razmisljanja... :D

Za početak...moj najbolji drugar.....imam pink panter plisanu i keramicku igrackicu....imam i pink panter posteljinu...i sve epizode snimljene na kaseti....
63_0.jpg

Evo, ovako odprilike izgleda moja soba...

Btw, moram da kazem i da smatram da je Anthony Kiedis, pevac Peppersa vise nego savrsen u svakom smislu. Mislim, OBOZAVAM ja sve clanove Peppersa podjednako, ali Anthony je najlepse stvorenje ikada, po meni. :D Ali, cisto da se zna, obozavala bih ja Pepperse POTPUNO isto kao sad i da je najruznije stvorenje... ;-)

Moj idol...?hmmmm...
Pa, u pravom smislu te reči niko, jer je moj moto 'Uvek budi svoj(a)', ali koga najviše od, recimo, poznatih volim je, zna se Freddie!
Nemam puno Njegovih (Njihovih(Nj pišem veliko iz poštovanja;)))slika, ali imam sve, ali bukvalno sve njihove pesme i sve verzije Njihovih pesama!!!
Kažem da mi Freddie nije idol jer se ne ponašam kao on: ne drogiram se, nisam Bi (mada to nema ni veze), ali ga stvaaaaaaarno obožavam!!! Postavila sam njegovu biografiju koja glasi ovako:

Poznati pevač rođen je kao Farokh Bulsara 5. septembra 1946. godine u Zanzibaru, u Tanzaniji. Njegova porodica preselila se u Veliku Britaniju 1959. godine. Još kao srednjoškolac, bio je pevač u nekoliko lokalnih bendova. Godine 1966. upisuje britanski koledž umetnosti.
Svoj bend "Queen" osnovao je 1971. godine. Pored njega, grupu su činili gitarista Brajan Mej, bubnjar Rodžer Tejlor i basista Džon Dejkon. Ova hevi metal grupa slavu je stekla već 1975. godine hitom "Bohemian Rhapsody". Ceo album je svojom muzičkom tehnikom i glamuroznim rok spotovima očarao svetsku publiku i nedeljama bio na vrhu svetskih muzičkih top-lista.
Naredni album, "Live Killers", doneo je nove hitove: "We are the champions", "Killer Queen" i mnoge druge, koji su samo podigli rejting grupe i slavnog pevača.
Sve najveće hitove ove grupe napisao je sam Merkjuri. Velika popularnost grupe zadržala se sve do devedesetih godina. Grupa je poznata i po mnogim humanitarnim koncertima za pomoć zemljama Afrike.
Dvadeset trećeg novembra 1991. godine, Merkjuri javno saopštava da je zaražen virusom side. Već sutradan umire u svojoj kući u Londonu. U znak sećanja na velikog pevača, prvi album "Kvina" je po drugi put publikovan i pesma "Bohemian Rhapsody" ponovo se našla među najpopularnijim hitovima. Takođe, poznate ličnosti iz sveta muzike ovom pevaču posvetile su veliki koncert, a prihod je išao u fond za borbu protiv side.

Ja sad kad nih pocela da pisem biografiju Peppersa, ne bih mogla da se zaustavim... :D

A i kad nih pocela da pisem biografije svakog od clanova... Isto ne bih mogla da se zaustavim posto bih pocela da pisem prvo o nihovim prababama i pradedama... :D Pa dok ja stignem do njih, pa se tu raspisem... :D :D :D

Ne bih mogla nikako da se zaustavim... :lol:

*RHCP 4ever*:
Ja sad kad nih pocela da pisem biografiju Peppersa, ne bih mogla da se zaustavim... :D

A i kad nih pocela da pisem biografije svakog od clanova... Isto ne bih mogla da se zaustavim posto bih pocela da pisem prvo o nihovim prababama i pradedama... :D Pa dok ja stignem do njih, pa se tu raspisem... :D :D :D

Ne bih mogla nikako da se zaustavim... :lol:
ma ne, nisam ja to pisala, nego skinula sa neta...
A, evo i nekih sličica:

Freddie-Mercury---Queen-Photograph-C11797159.jpeg

Queen55.jpg

I biografija na engleskom:

Freddie Mercury

The life of Freddie Bulsara began on the East African island of Zanzibar on the 5th of September 1946. 25 years later in london under the name Freddie Mercury he was fronting the now legendary group Queen. The son of Bomi and Jer Bulsara, Freddie spent the bulk of his childhood in India at St Peter's boarding school. He began taking piano lessons at the age of seven. No one could foresee where the love of music would take him. The Bulsara family moved to Middlesex in 1964 and from there Freddie joined up with a blues band called Wreckage while studying Graphic Design courses at Ealing College of Art.

While singing for Wreckage, a fellow student introduced Freddie to Roger Taylor and Brian May, the founder members of the band Smile. Smile memtamorphosed into Queen when Freddie joined Roger and Brian to start a new band with himself as lead vocalist. The final member of the band, which was to stay together for the next twenty years was bassist John Deacon.
(nastaviće se...)

nastavak:

The rest is rock history. EMI Records promptly signed the band and in 1973 their debut album 'QUEEN' was released and hailed as one of the most exciting developments ever in rock music. The immortal operatically styled single 'Bohemian Rhapsody' was released in 1975 and proceeded to top the UK charts for 9 weeks.

A song which was nearly never released due to its length and unusual style, but which Freddie insisted would be played became the instantly recognisable hit. By this time Freddie's unique talents were becoming clear, a voice with a remarkable range and a stage presence that gave Queen its colourful, unpredictable and flamboyant personality. Very soon Queen's popularity extended beyond the shores of the UK as they charted and triumphed around Europe, Japan and the USA where in 1979 they topped charts with Freddie's song 'Crazy Little Thing Called Love'.

Queen was always indisputably run as a democratic organisation. All four members are each responsible for having penned number one singles for the band. This massive writing strength combined with spectacular lights, the faultess sound, a sparkling of theatricality and Freddie's balletic movements made up Queen on stage and on film. Through Freddie's ability to project himself and the band's music and image to the four corners of 70,000 seater venues they became known as the prime developers of stadium rock, a reputation perpetuated by their pioneering tactics in South America where they performed to 231,000 fans in Sao Paulo, a world record at that time. They became known as the key inovators of pop videos as their catalogue of 3 minute clips became more and more adventurous in style, size and content.

Their phenomenal success continued around the globe throughout the 80's highlighted in 1985 by their show stealing and unforgettable performance on stage at 'Live Aid'. In the mid 80's, Freddie started concentrating on his solo career which was to run in tandem with Queen ("the mothership") for several albums, commencing with the 1985 release of 'Mr Bad Guy'. Freddie's much loved sense of self parody reached a zenith with his cover version of The Platter's song 'The Great Pretender' in 1987, the video of which recorded him descending a sweeping staircase among acres of cardboard cut-outs of himself.

His first major collaboration outside Queen was with Dave Clark for the recording of London's West End Musical 'Time'. This was followed in 1987 with the realisation of one of Freddie's long term dreams; to record with the world reveared opera diva Montserrat CaballÈ. The LP's title song 'Barcelona' went on to become an anthem for Senora CaballÈ's home city and the theme for the Olympics in 1992. Freddie returned to the studios to record 'Innuendo' with Queen in 1990. On November 24th 1991 Freddie's struggle against AIDS ended when he passed away just over 24 hours after he had publically announced that he had the disease. Musicians and fans from all over the world paid their highest respects as the passing of rock music's most innovative, flamboyant ambassadors signified the end of an era.

Freddie Mercury, who majored in stardom while giving new meaning to the word showmanship left a legacy of songs which will never lose their stature as classics to live on forever.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At present a play called "Mercury, The Afterlife and times of a Rock God" is running at Off-Broadway's Sandford Meisner Theatre. It began it's run exactly years to the date, hour and minute that Freddie Mercury died. This was 6:48pm on November 24th 1991. The curtains went up on the show at 6:48pm on November 24th 1997.

For more information on the play please go to Queen Heaven, which you can reach through the link on my pastimes page or by going to http://queen.frnet.com.

Ali, njega više nema:cry:

THE MERCURY PHOENIX TRUST
FIGHTING AIDS WORLDWIDE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Freddie Mercury died of AIDS related causes in London on 24th November 1991. Immediatly the remaining members of Queen and Jim Beach, their manager, took the decision to raise money and awareness for AIDS in his memory. The Mercury Phoenix Trust was founded to distribute the money raised by the Freddie Mercury Tribute Concert for AIDS Awareness, which took place on 20th April 1992.
Since 1992 Queen have been reponsible for donating more than £4 million in the fight agianst the AIDS crisis to over 100 different charities in countries in Europe, Africa, Asia and America. Collaboration has been realized with groups as far removed as the World Health Organisation to grass-root organisations run by voluntary workers in Uganda, Kenya and India. The Trust is supporting the UK based skin disease charity START, with special research into ichy folliculitis, and is working with the Royal Marsden Hospital in London on research into Kaposi's sarcoma. Medical supplies have been shipped to Mother Teresa's sisters of charity in Calcutta. Also the Trust works with various fan-based charities around the world in co-ordinating their local AIDS fund-raising activities.
1993 saw the release of the George Michael/Lisa Stansfield/Queen mini album 'Five Live'. This mini album and the single 'Somebody To Love' were released in aid of the Trust. They reached the top ten in 31 countries worldwide and the single reached number one in the UK on 22nd April. In the UK the first National Street Collection commenced in November 1994. This street collection was fan initiated and has now become an annual event.
With the release of 'Made In Heaven', the final Queen album featurning Freddie Mercury, in November 1995, the Trust benefited from a donation by Queen and their respective record companies of all profits from the album worldwide on World AIDS day, 1st December 1995. November 1996 saw the launch of the Freddie Mercury Photographic Exhibition in aid of the trust, which will travel the world. With initatives such as these the Trust continues its fundraising activities and intends to keep AIDS awareness in the forefront through the use of Freddie Mercury's name, magic and music.

SHARGAREPA:
ma ne, nisam ja to pisala, nego skinula sa neta...
A, evo i nekih sličica:

Freddie-Mercury---Queen-Photograph-C11797159.jpeg

Queen55.jpg

I biografija na engleskom:

Freddie Mercury

The life of Freddie Bulsara began on the East African island of Zanzibar on the 5th of September 1946. 25 years later in london under the name Freddie Mercury he was fronting the now legendary group Queen. The son of Bomi and Jer Bulsara, Freddie spent the bulk of his childhood in India at St Peter's boarding school. He began taking piano lessons at the age of seven. No one could foresee where the love of music would take him. The Bulsara family moved to Middlesex in 1964 and from there Freddie joined up with a blues band called Wreckage while studying Graphic Design courses at Ealing College of Art.

While singing for Wreckage, a fellow student introduced Freddie to Roger Taylor and Brian May, the founder members of the band Smile. Smile memtamorphosed into Queen when Freddie joined Roger and Brian to start a new band with himself as lead vocalist. The final member of the band, which was to stay together for the next twenty years was bassist John Deacon.
(nastaviće se...)

Ma znam ja da si skinula sa neta, ali ja bih htela da JA napisem biografiju sama... ;-) Ali, kazem ti, oduzilo bi se mnoooooogo... ;-)

Ne bi meni bilo tesko da napisem njihovu preeeeeeeedugu biografiju, ali mi se komp sam gasi, blokira i izlazi sa neta... :cry: Evo, u poslednjih 5 minuta se iskljucio 2 puta... :cry:

*RHCP 4ever*:
Ne bi meni bilo tesko da napisem njihovu preeeeeeeedugu biografiju, ali mi se komp sam gasi, blokira i izlazi sa neta... :cry: Evo, u poslednjih 5 minuta se iskljucio 2 puta... :cry:

E, i meni se isto desava....i jos nekome sa foruma....ne znam do cega je to???

stanje
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.

Back