Windows

Ja ga lepo pitam , imam program a on se pravi gluv :(

Jos je portable , ne mora da instalira samo otpakuje zip i pokrene .exe file.

Annotation 2020-02-14 144015.jpg

Windows 10 20H1 improves video performance, reduces latency
By
Mayank Parmar
-
February 16, 2020

Graphics Settings

Microsoft has already wrapped up development on Windows 10 20H1, also known as version 2004 and the update could arrive as early as April. Unlike Windows 10’s minor November 2019 Update release, Windows 10 version 2004 will finally give Windows users something new to try.
In Windows 10 version 2004, you can expect significant improvements in the Windows Subsystem for Linux, system recovery, and overall performance. Microsoft is also revamping Cortana experience with a new chat-based interface and Windows Search is getting faster in this release. There’s also the usual nifty and small improvements for everyone.

With the next Windows 10 feature update, Microsoft is introducing a new version of the Windows Display Driver Model, which is the graphic driver architecture for video card drivers on Windows.
Windows 10 version 2004 includes WDDM 2.7 and it adds the following features:
  • DirectX 12 Raytracing Tier 1.1
  • DirectX 12 Mesh Shader
  • DirectX 12 Sampler Feedback: Texture Streaming, Texture-Space Shading
  • DirectX 12 Video Protected Resource Support
WDDM 2.7 introduces another new feature called ‘Hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling’ for the integrated and discrete graphics card. Unfortunately, AMD Radeon is currently not supported due to the lack of insider drivers.
Windows 10’s Hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling feature allows video card such as Intel UHD Graphics 620 and Nvidia GeForce 1060 to directly manage its video memory. With the new GPU feature, Microsoft promises to improve video playback performance and reduce latency on supported hardware.
Hardware accelerated GPU sheduling

Hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling works regardless of the API (DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL) used for apps and games. Popular and well-known apps including Movies & TV app, Netflix and other programs will support the hardware acceleration.
In theory, Hardware acceleration allows your computer’s graphics card to handle video playbacks and games calculations more efficiently.
After installing Windows 10 20H1 update, you’ll find ‘Hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling’ option in Graphics settings and it needs to be turned on manually. Once enabled, your graphics card will bring smoother playback of videos and games, reduced latency, and improved performance.
Microsoft hasn’t committed to a rollout date for Windows 10’s Spring 2020 Update, but it’s likely to land in April/May.

https://www.windowslatest.com/2020/02/16/windows-10-v2004-hardware-accelerated-gpu-scheduling/

Windows 10 20H1 improves video performance, reduces latency
By
Mayank Parmar
-
February 16, 2020

Graphics Settings

Microsoft has already wrapped up development on Windows 10 20H1, also known as version 2004 and the update could arrive as early as April. Unlike Windows 10’s minor November 2019 Update release, Windows 10 version 2004 will finally give Windows users something new to try.
In Windows 10 version 2004, you can expect significant improvements in the Windows Subsystem for Linux, system recovery, and overall performance. Microsoft is also revamping Cortana experience with a new chat-based interface and Windows Search is getting faster in this release. There’s also the usual nifty and small improvements for everyone.

With the next Windows 10 feature update, Microsoft is introducing a new version of the Windows Display Driver Model, which is the graphic driver architecture for video card drivers on Windows.
Windows 10 version 2004 includes WDDM 2.7 and it adds the following features:
  • DirectX 12 Raytracing Tier 1.1
  • DirectX 12 Mesh Shader
  • DirectX 12 Sampler Feedback: Texture Streaming, Texture-Space Shading
  • DirectX 12 Video Protected Resource Support
WDDM 2.7 introduces another new feature called ‘Hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling’ for the integrated and discrete graphics card. Unfortunately, AMD Radeon is currently not supported due to the lack of insider drivers.
Windows 10’s Hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling feature allows video card such as Intel UHD Graphics 620 and Nvidia GeForce 1060 to directly manage its video memory. With the new GPU feature, Microsoft promises to improve video playback performance and reduce latency on supported hardware.
Hardware accelerated GPU sheduling

Hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling works regardless of the API (DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL) used for apps and games. Popular and well-known apps including Movies & TV app, Netflix and other programs will support the hardware acceleration.
In theory, Hardware acceleration allows your computer’s graphics card to handle video playbacks and games calculations more efficiently.
After installing Windows 10 20H1 update, you’ll find ‘Hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling’ option in Graphics settings and it needs to be turned on manually. Once enabled, your graphics card will bring smoother playback of videos and games, reduced latency, and improved performance.
Microsoft hasn’t committed to a rollout date for Windows 10’s Spring 2020 Update, but it’s likely to land in April/May.

https://www.windowslatest.com/2020/02/16/windows-10-v2004-hardware-accelerated-gpu-scheduling/
Ma nabijem ja Majkrosoft, gejmere i filmoljubce na moj KRASNI! Dajte vi meni OS koji će zadovoljavajuće raditi i na mojoj prastaroj Z80 mašini sa floppy drajvom! :zcepanje: :zcepanje: :zcepanje:

Ma nabijem ja Majkrosoft, gejmere i filmoljubce na moj KRASNI! Dajte vi meni OS koji će zadovoljavajuće raditi i na mojoj prastaroj Z80 mašini sa floppy drajvom! :zcepanje: :zcepanje: :zcepanje:
Eeee... Da se Voja Antonić setio i patentirao ideju da se običan mono kazetofon za slušanje muzike koristi i za snimanje podataka na Galaksiji, danas bi bio najbogatiji evropljanin! :zcepanje:To su kasnije majmuni kopirali i primenili na CD/DVD optičke medije! :zcepanje:
PS: A sećate se programa na gramafonskim pločama, pa i preko radio programa? Ili je ono sa pločama nekada bila samo moja ideja? :zcepanje: :zcepanje: :zcepanje:

A sta ne riknjava ... videce da mu health , jel zdravlje ssd-a vremenom slabi ...

Kakva tehnologija ej , sto vise upisa to mu slabi zivot nand memorije.

Zamisli da naprave nesto sto ne riknjava ... pa to bi kostalo milione...

Kod ssd-a/.

Sta gledati.

1. tip memorije

2. koji kontroler koristi

3. marka

Namerno marka na poslednjem mestu jer i na tome uzimaju lovu a sranje od komponente.

Biostar je, ne znam da li je dobar.
Smartanbil, prvo sam ga kupio u Emmi-ju pa otišao u servis računara koji nema veze s njima da mi ugradi
Nikad ne slušaj prodavca, prvo se raspitaj pabtrazi istu robu za manje para ali u garanciji.
Ja žalim početnike kada ih ovi u radnji oderu...Aj prvi put ali svaki put to je već žalosno.
Bio star, tlc memara što pošto..ne brini radiće ali koliko para toliko muzike.
Sa Ssd-ovima su malo proširili ponudu, sa HDDovima nisu mogli da muljaju toliko po klasama zato su gotovo svi bili dobri, barem većina.

To ti je mit naime ...
Opet zavisi od nekoliko parametra.
-gde je postavljen
-da li je sistemski disk
-sta radis sa njime

Sve se greje ... kada je optereti.

Primer kod mene.

SSD ima prednost jer ima nizu temperaturu u idle ... dok HDD-ne pada tako temp lako .

Pogledajte prilog 652852
Jedan mi stoji vertikalno na kucistu,a drugi sa adapterom na mestu HDD-a.Mada ima jos jedno mesto na vertikali

Back