Tvoj desktop bi se raspao kad bi to pokrenuo :P
Ne zasmejavaj me.

Screenshot 2022-07-28 000759.jpg

Bukvalno teletabis igre igras.

Ne zasmejavaj me.

Pogledajte prilog 1195137

Bukvalno teletabis igre igras.

[Overheating] to taxing on gpu? (GTX 1060)​

I have checked thermal paste, dust, connectors, drivers, etc. It's not the first time in my life this happened, so did all i know that fixes the issue and that this time didn't. Which is what i wrote at the start, so.
I'm aware that the engines used for these games are generally unreasonably taxing, but as today this didn't happened to any of games except for Baldurs Gate 3, really sad. I might have to change some hardware/fans just for this game, but they do run. Do devs consult engineers at the time they start programming? how will this affect computers? how can we make this less taxing on computers? etc.

[Overheating] to taxing on gpu? (GTX 1060)​

I have checked thermal paste, dust, connectors, drivers, etc. It's not the first time in my life this happened, so did all i know that fixes the issue and that this time didn't. Which is what i wrote at the start, so.
I'm aware that the engines used for these games are generally unreasonably taxing, but as today this didn't happened to any of games except for Baldurs Gate 3, really sad. I might have to change some hardware/fans just for this game, but they do run. Do devs consult engineers at the time they start programming? how will this affect computers? how can we make this less taxing on computers? etc.
Kupio grafu koja je rudarila 🤣

Znas kako to se teralo preko virtualke sigurno, posto cisto sumnjam da bf1 moze da se tera na M1 na bare metalu :P
Ali ti ne kapiras da ima duplo jeftinije Lapova sa jačom grafom.
Taj lap nije za igrice zapravo, mada može da tera neke na nivou low end 1050ti 🙏

To što apple sada radi je amd od kada izbacio, klasičan apu...
Jedan jabuka komentar na Tviteru u fazonu , a koliko ima vram-a m1 🤣 lik ne kapira da je to univerzalna memorija koja se koristi i kao ram i vram.

Back