Srpske tradicionalne kape

Holy1

Ističe se
Poruka
Dobro veče.
Autroska tema!

Ovde ćemo da kačimo srpske tradicionalne kape (one koje i danas Srbi nose). Molim bez pametovanja da je šajkača ili neka druga kapa nečija tuđa a ne naša, jer striktno pišemo o kapama koje su prepoznatljivo ostale deo tradicije našega naroda..Kao što su kapa kićanka, šajkača, šubara..

220px-VukKaradzic.jpg

Originalna srpska kapa,nije sajkaca,to nacionalisti hoce da proguraju.Tradicionalna srpska kapa je FES,isti kao sto ga je uvek na svojoj glavi nosio,
veliki Vuk Karadzic. Fes je oduvek bio srpska nacionalna kapa,i nosili su je svi vidjeni srbi.Sesir je pronalazak austrijanaca.Kasnije je srpska nacionalna
kapa,postala Titovka.To je kapa,koja se nosila kicoski,nakrivljena na levu ili desnu stranu glave.

Originalna srpska kapa,nije sajkaca,to nacionalisti hoce da proguraju.Tradicionalna srpska kapa je FES,isti kao sto ga je uvek na svojoj glavi nosio,
veliki Vuk Karadzic. Fes je oduvek bio srpska nacionalna kapa,i nosili su je svi vidjeni srbi.Sesir je pronalazak austrijanaca.Kasnije je srpska nacionalna
kapa,postala Titovka.To je kapa,koja se nosila kicoski,nakrivljena na levu ili desnu stranu glave.
Fes je bila tipicno mediteranska kapa ali je bila popularna i kod nas. Ako ćemo sa teramo mak na konac..Šajkaca jeste nastala u Austrougarskoj ali nema podataka ko je kapu izmislio ali se zna kome je bila namenjena..Nosili su je iskljucivo srpski graničari u Šajkaškoj, dok su ostale austrijske jedinice imale taborske kape..Pored svega toga zasto nije ne moguce da ju je i Srbin izmislio, pa koliko je srba samo bilo u toj Austriji...

Deluje kao Keča kapa

кече је шиптарски назив, таква капа се зове ћулав, и јесте старобалканска, а ношена је највише широм старе србије

после је дошла шајкача као најпопуларнија, али не знам да постоји нека аутентична српска капа

:hahaha: :hahaha:
уобичајене баљезгарије комунотитоисте/отпадсрбијанера

Poslednja izmena:

Aj nemoj lupati. Fes je u Srbiju stigao preko Osmanskog carstva, Srbi iz Osmanskog carstva su je samo prihvatili, kao što su i šešir prihvatili Srbi iz panonskih delova AU. Šubara i dinarske kape su pre fesa.

Netočno. Fes je tradicionalna grčka kapa, koju su od Grka kopirali Turci i Srbi.

Netočno. Fes je tradicionalna grčka kapa, koju su od Grka kopirali Turci i Srbi.

The origins of the Fez are unclear and there are different theories. One of them is that the Fez may have originated in the Balkans,[5] or in Greece,[6][7] and subsequently spread to other places by the Ottoman Empire.

Initially the Fez was a brimless red, white, or black bonnet over which a turban was wrapped (similar to a wrapped keffiyeh). Later the turban was eliminated, the bonnet shortened, and the color fixed to red. Praying while wearing a Fez—instead of a headdress with brim—was easier because Muslims put their heads to the ground during Salah (daily prayers).[8]

Portrait of the Ottoman Sultan Mahmud II after his clothing reforms.

In 1826 Sultan Mahmud II of the Ottoman Empire suppressed the Janissaries and began sweeping reforms of the military. He modernized military adopted Western style uniforms and, as headdresses, the fez with a cloth wrapped around it. In 1827, 50,000 fezzes were ordered from Tunis for the sultan's troops.[9] In 1829 the Sultan ordered his civil officials to wear the plain Fez, and banned the wearing of turbans.[10] The intention was to coerce the populace at large to update to the Fez, and the plan was successful. This was a radically egalitarian measure, which replaced the elaborate sumptuary laws that signaled rank, religion, and occupation, foreshadowing the Tanzimat reforms. Although tradesmen and artisans generally rejected the Fez,[11] it became a symbol of modernity throughout the Near East, inspiring similar decrees in other nations (such as Iran in 1873).[10]

Ottoman soldiers wearing Fezzes during the Greco-Turkish War (1897).

To meet escalating demand, skilled Fez makers were induced to immigrate from Tunisia to Constantinople, where factories were established in the neighborhood of Eyüp.[9] Styles soon multiplied, with nuances of shape, height, material, and hue competing in the market. The striking scarlet and merlot colors of the Fez were initially achieved through an extract of cornel. However, the invention of low-cost synthetic dyes soon shifted production of the hat to the factories of Strakonice, Czech Republic (then in the Austrian Empire).[citation needed]

The 1908 Austro-Hungarian annexation of Bosnia-Herzegovina resulted in a boycott of Austrian goods, which became known as the "Fez Boycott" due to the near monopoly the Austrians then held on production of the hat. Although the headdress survived, the year-long boycott brought the end of its universality in the Ottoman Empire as other styles became socially acceptable.[citation needed]

The origins of the Fez are unclear and there are different theories. One of them is that the Fez may have originated in the Balkans,[5] or in Greece,[6][7] and subsequently spread to other places by the Ottoman Empire.

Initially the Fez was a brimless red, white, or black bonnet over which a turban was wrapped (similar to a wrapped keffiyeh). Later the turban was eliminated, the bonnet shortened, and the color fixed to red. Praying while wearing a Fez—instead of a headdress with brim—was easier because Muslims put their heads to the ground during Salah (daily prayers).[8]

Portrait of the Ottoman Sultan Mahmud II after his clothing reforms.

In 1826 Sultan Mahmud II of the Ottoman Empire suppressed the Janissaries and began sweeping reforms of the military. He modernized military adopted Western style uniforms and, as headdresses, the fez with a cloth wrapped around it. In 1827, 50,000 fezzes were ordered from Tunis for the sultan's troops.[9] In 1829 the Sultan ordered his civil officials to wear the plain Fez, and banned the wearing of turbans.[10] The intention was to coerce the populace at large to update to the Fez, and the plan was successful. This was a radically egalitarian measure, which replaced the elaborate sumptuary laws that signaled rank, religion, and occupation, foreshadowing the Tanzimat reforms. Although tradesmen and artisans generally rejected the Fez,[11] it became a symbol of modernity throughout the Near East, inspiring similar decrees in other nations (such as Iran in 1873).[10]

Ottoman soldiers wearing Fezzes during the Greco-Turkish War (1897).

To meet escalating demand, skilled Fez makers were induced to immigrate from Tunisia to Constantinople, where factories were established in the neighborhood of Eyüp.[9] Styles soon multiplied, with nuances of shape, height, material, and hue competing in the market. The striking scarlet and merlot colors of the Fez were initially achieved through an extract of cornel. However, the invention of low-cost synthetic dyes soon shifted production of the hat to the factories of Strakonice, Czech Republic (then in the Austrian Empire).[citation needed]

The 1908 Austro-Hungarian annexation of Bosnia-Herzegovina resulted in a boycott of Austrian goods, which became known as the "Fez Boycott" due to the near monopoly the Austrians then held on production of the hat. Although the headdress survived, the year-long boycott brought the end of its universality in the Ottoman Empire as other styles became socially acceptable.[citation needed]

Hvala što si dopunio moj komentar. Nisi trebao.

Ja sve to znam. Samo što ti podjednačavaš fašizam sa nemačkim nacizmom, da nije bilo Italijana u Dalmaciji ne bi niko živ pretekao..Italijani su nas zadužili tamo, to će ti svaki dalmatinac reći. Zatvorili su nam Jadovno. Štitili koliko su mogu civilie od ustaške kame. A dobrovoljačka antikomunistička milicija je opšte poznata stvar..

Poslednja izmena od moderatora:

Back