Spiegel: Муслимани највећи варвари на свету. Највеће жртве хришћани.

Teodosije

Domaćin
Banovan
Poruka
Christians are now considered the most persecuted religious group around the world.

The draft of air stirs charred Bible pages. The walls are sooty and the building smells of scorched plastic. Metro Tabernacle Church was the first of 11 churches set on fire by angry Muslims -- all because of one word. "Allah," Kevin Ang whispers.

Expelled, Abducted and Murdered

Not only in Malaysia, but in many countries through the Muslim world, religion has gained influence over governmental policy in the last two decades. The militant Islamist group Hamas controls the Gaza Strip, while Islamist militias are fighting the governments of Nigeria and the Philippines. Somalia, Afghanistan, Pakistan and Yemen have fallen to a large extent into the hands of Islamists. And where Islamists are not yet in power, secular governing parties are trying to outstrip the more religious groups in a rush to the right.

This can be seen in Egypt, Algeria, Sudan, Indonesia to some extent, and also Malaysia. Even though this Islamization often has more to do with politics than with religion, and even though it doesn't necessarily lead to the persecution of Christians, it can still be said that where Islam gains importance, freedoms for members of other faiths shrink.

There are 2.2 billion Christians around the world. The Christian non-governmental organization Open Doors calculates that 100 million of them are being threatened or persecuted. They aren't allowed to build churches, buy Bibles or obtain jobs. That's the more harmless form of discrimination and it affects the majority of these 100 million Christians. The more brutal version sees them blackmailed, robbed, expelled, abducted or even murdered.

Germany's 22 regional churches have proclaimed this coming Sunday to be the first commemoration day for persecuted Christians. Kässmann said she wanted to show solidarity with fellow Christians who "have great difficulty living out their beliefs freely in countries such as Indonesia, India, Iraq or Turkey."

Iran, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, the Maldives and Afghanistan. Of the first 10 countries on the list, eight are Islamic, and almost all have Islam as their state religion.

The world is much more familiar with the genocide committed against the Armenians by Ottoman troops in 1915 and 1916, but tens of thousands of Assyrians were also murdered during World War I. Half a million Assyrians are said to have lived in Tur Abdin at the beginning of the 20th century. Today there are barely 3,000. A Turkish district court threatened last year to appropriate the Assyrians' spiritual center, the 1,600-year-old Mor Gabriel monastery, because the monks were believed to have acquired land unlawfully. Three neighboring Muslim villages had complained they felt discriminated against by the monastery, which houses four monks, 14 nuns, and 40 students behind its walls.

"Even if it doesn't want to admit it, Turkey has a problem with people of other faiths," says Ishok Demir, a young Swiss man with Aramaean roots, who lives with his parents near Mor Gabriel. "We don't feel safe here."

More than anything, that has to do with the permanent place Armenians, Assyrians, Greeks, Catholics and Protestants have in the country's nationalistic conspiracy theories. Those groups have always been seen as traitors, nonbelievers, spies and people who insult the Turkish nation. According to a survey carried out by the US-based Pew Research Center, 46 percent of Turks see Christianity as a violent religion. In a more recent Turkish study, 42 percent of those surveyed wouldn't accept Christians as neighbors.

The repeated murders of Christians come, then, as no surprise.

Converts in Grave Danger

In even graver danger than traditional Christians, however, are Muslims who have converted to Christianity. Apostasy, or the renunciation of Islam, is punishable by death according to Islamic law

Even in Egypt, a secular country, converts draw the government's wrath. The religion minister defended the legality of the death penalty for converts -- although Egypt doesn't even have such a law -- with the argument that renunciation of Islam amounts to high treason. Such sentiments drove Mohammed Hegazy, 27, a convert to the Coptic Orthodox Church, into hiding two years ago. He was the first convert in Egypt to try to have his new religion entered officially onto his state-issued identity card. When he was refused, he went public. Numerous clerics called for his death in response.

Copts make up the largest Christian community in the Arab world and around 8 million Egyptians belong to the Coptic Church. They're barred from high government positions, diplomatic service and the military, as well as from many state benefits. Universities have quotas for Coptic students considerably lower than their actual percentage within the population.

Building new churches isn't allowed, and the old ones are falling into disrepair thanks to a lack both of money and authorization to renovate. When girls are kidnapped and forcibly converted, the police don't intervene. Thousands of pigs were also slaughtered under the pretense of confining swine flu. Naturally all were owned by Christians.

The Christian Virus

Six Copts were massacred on Jan. 6 -- when Coptic celebrate Christmas Eve -- in Nag Hammadi, a small city 80 kilometers (50 miles) north of the Valley of the Kings. Predictably, the speaker of the People's Assembly, the lower house of the Egyptian parliament, called it an "individual criminal act." When he added that the perpetrators wanted to revenge the rape of a Muslim girl by a Copt, it almost sounded like an excuse. The government seems ready to admit to crime in Egypt, but not to religious tension.
http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/0,1518,680349,00.html
Чињенице су да где муслимана буде много варварство аутоматски следи. Докле да се код нас крије огроман проблем који муслимани стварају? Докле да нас власт лаже како су муслимани углавном цивилизовани, кад су чињенице супротне? Кад ће се власт у Србији казнити за обману народа?

A sto ti Nemci ne proteraju muslimane, nego nemaju "3 ciste"?

I ko uopste od vlasti nasih o muslimanima govori kao o perfektnima, stvar je u tome ne svadjati se bespotrebno s njima.

Cuj, da se kazni vlast...! :roll:

Gluposti.
Идиотски је негирати чињенице. Примера има пуно кад власт у Србији је подржала варварске муслимане. У Рашкој Области и на многим другим местима где су муслимани већина у Србији, варварски терор је свакодневница.

Власт у Србији подржава варварску Турску и њихову геноцидну политику.

Власт у Србији подржава Расима Љајића који подржава варварску политику Изетбеговића. Власт у Србији подржава варварски терор који муслимани врше над Србима у Србији. Доста је било њиховог варварског дивљања и власт која им помаже у томе, ништа не предузима да их заустави.

Poslednja izmena:
Чињенице су да где муслимана буде много варварство аутоматски следи. Докле да се код нас крије огроман проблем који муслимани стварају? Докле да нас власт лаже како су муслимани углавном цивилизовани, кад су чињенице супротне? Кад ће се власт у Србији казнити за обману народа?

Полако излази истина о мухамедовим!

Космет нису ни помињали. Тамо где они сарађују са муслиманима на убијању православних Хришћана, не помињу. И сад се,као, језуитски Шпигел брине о "Хришћанима"... Они су највеће убице Хришћана. И у духовном и у физичком смислу. Србија је најбољи пример.
А,нису ни поредили своје хомосексуално,наркоманско, прељубничко и блејачко друштво са муслиманским, само нападају.

Једино решење је да им се врати истом мером. Ништа друго не помаже.

Ma,ono jes'.....
Ali,odmah se umešaju,šatro,"borci" za ljudska prava
i demokrate,raskokodaču se "mirotvorci"
i počne bacanje "petardi"....
A,nije nikakav praznik!
Ni građanski,ni verski....
Zato,ta opcija otpada,a fukara to zna.
Zato i divlja....

Poslednja izmena:
Замислите ситуацију: Тачи ,муслиман кресо бившу Држ.Секретарку,а сада Ватиканког Кардинала М.Олбрајт,чија је жеља 2006 да постане Кардинал Римо-Католичке цркве.
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/05/06/us/06beliefs.html?ref=madeleinekalbright

Nikakav problem ne stvaraju muslimani - to se samo sukobljavaju interesi ..
Armenija ima jake ekonomske veze sa Iranom ..

Идиотски је негирати чињенице. Примера има пуно кад власт у Србији је подржала варварске муслимане. У Рашкој Области и на многим другим местима где су муслимани већина у Србији, варварски терор је свакодневница.

Власт у Србији подржава варварску Турску и њихову геноцидну политику.

Власт у Србији подржава Расима Љајића који подржава варварску политику Изетбеговића. Власт у Србији подржава варварски терор који муслимани врше над Србима у Србији. Доста је било њиховог варварског дивљања и власт која им помаже у томе, ништа не предузима да их заустави.

Nemas ti pojma. Rasim je dobar onaj Sulejman Ugljanin je cudo od coveka.
Član izvršnog odbora SDA od njenog osnivanja u Sarajevu 26. maja 1990. godine, Covek koji je javno radio protiv ove zemlje i bio zbog toga proteran iz nje. i koji je hteo da se zlo rata u bosni prenese na teritorju Raske oblasi. A sada je ministar bez portfelja

Космет нису ни помињали. Тамо где они сарађују са муслиманима на убијању православних Хришћана, не помињу. И сад се,као, језуитски Шпигел брине о "Хришћанима"... Они су највеће убице Хришћана. И у духовном и у физичком смислу. Србија је најбољи пример.
А,нису ни поредили своје хомосексуално,наркоманско, прељубничко и блејачко друштво са муслиманским, само нападају.

Nemacka je 150 godina ( od formiranja ) vodila politiku podrzavanja muslimana protiv pravoslavnih hriscana u pokusaju da napravi osovinu Berlin - Bagdad ... Sad su se dosetili kad im gori pod nogama ... Podrzavam islamizaciju Nemacke - al ne podrzavam taj proces u Strbiji i Rusiji ( nismo mi jos zreli i postigli takav stepen evropejstva ) .. U tom smislu toplo podrzavam i buduce otvaranje ruskih baza u Srbiji na potencijalnim kriznim podrucjima i van njih .

Nemas ti pojma. Rasim je dobar onaj Sulejman Ugljanin je cudo od coveka.
Član izvršnog odbora SDA od njenog osnivanja u Sarajevu 26. maja 1990. godine, Covek koji je javno radio protiv ove zemlje i bio zbog toga proteran iz nje. i koji je hteo da se zlo rata u bosni prenese na teritorju Raske oblasi. A sada je ministar bez portfelja

Nemas ni ti pojma - Suljo je pravi musliman , bre .. dobije dva samara i slusa narednih 10 godina .. Al dodje 5 oktobar ... i svanu mu ...

Six Copts were massacred on Jan. 6 -- when Coptic celebrate Christmas Eve -- in Nag Hammadi, a small city 80 kilometers (50 miles) north of the Valley of the Kings. Predictably, the speaker of the People's Assembly, the lower house of the Egyptian parliament, called it an "individual criminal act." When he added that the perpetrators wanted to revenge the rape of a Muslim girl by a Copt, it almost sounded like an excuse. The government seems ready to admit to crime in Egypt, but not to religious tension.

Zvuci kao pojedini forumski desnicari i ljevicari kad pokusavaju opravdati neke zlocine "svojih". z:)

Back