СКУПШТИНСКА КАФАНА бр. 20 - Код СУРку на журку

stanje
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.
Pre neki dan vidim ribu koja urla na svog lika " Šta toliko psuješ koji qurac!!!"
Nije se zahebavala

ау.. какав ли је тек лик
Само ако шмрљавиш и пијеш половично...

да не листам,јел марси опет на ракији :lol:
барвече...

sta bi nas naj , naj i reka za ove iz USrA drzave :think:
jel su lopovi ili su..cuvari tudjih blaga

jos i da recipo pogleda i iz kojega je to vremena, moram reci da je sve to iz moga...vremena
ono kada sam jos i bio star..

Iran has demanded that the United States return a collection of cuneiform tablets of the Achaemenid period
21 May at 17:25
Iran has demanded that the United States return a collection of cuneiform tablets of the Achaemenid period

Iran has demanded that the United States return the entire illegally withheld collection, consisting of 30 thousand clay tablets of the Achaemenid era (705-330 BC). This was stated by the Deputy Director of the State Organization for Tourism and Cultural Heritage of Iran, Mohammad Hasan Talebian.
According to him, only 350 of the total number of artifacts were returned to Iran. In this regard, Talebian expressed the hope that with the help of lawyers all Iranian historical relics would return to their homeland.
The deputy director recalled that the case of Iranian artifacts was reviewed several times and in the end the US Supreme Court ordered to return the tablets, but the US Treasury opposes the return of the entire collection. The situation worsened in 2018 with the resumption of Washington’s policy of sanctions against Iran, TASS reports.

ja sam zena andjeo :andjeo:

evo pesme pa odoh

Zgodne cure se spuštaju kroz grad
Kaži tko, kaži tko može htjeti nešto drugo
Sjedimo i gledamo u njih
Kaži tko, kaži tko može htjeti nešto drugo.

Sunce nas zove da priđemo bliže
Anđeli nas zovu da im skinemo krila
Zato ne treba ti valjani razlog
Zato ne trebaju filozofije
One hoće isto što i mi
One hoće isto što i mi
La la la la la
Yeah la la la la la
La la la la.

:whistling:

stanje
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.