Quantcast

Propast najnovijeg stelt americkog lovca f-22

darda

Domaćin
Poruka
Na novom lovcu americkom stelt lovcy f-22 su otkrivene 2 velike mane i morali su da posalju f-22 koji su bili stacionirani na bliskom istoku nazad u ameriku
americki vojni generali su bili sokirani kada us dobili informacije da su najnoviji ruski lovci f-35s flanker ne samo otkrili americke nevidljive lovce sa novom vrstom radara koji u poslat u siriji da ispitaju njegove karakteristike protiv americkih stelt aviona u siriji nego su uspeli i da ih nanisane i samim tim i da ih uniste

In early March, it was clear that the US Air Force had taken home all of its most advanced fifth-generation forging aircraft F-22 Raptor from Middle Eastern bases. These have been replaced by the F-15C Eagle originating in the 1970s. The rocket that is unexpected and unpleasant for the Pentagon is due to a noticeable loss that the US F-22 fleet suffered last year and, to an even greater extent, serious problems with maintenance and emergency preparedness within the US Air Force.

Published: April 12, 2019, 15:59

Swedish

Read also

Behind the scenes: Harvard professor driving in Venezuela coup

After five years of constant presence in the region, the F-22 Raptor, the US and probably the world's most advanced yawning plan, is now no longer flying in Iraq and Syria. Since 2014, they have provided hunting protection for American and allied attack and bomb flying. In practice, it has been about maintaining the airforce east of the Euphrates River, so that Russian and Syrian combat aircraft and armed forces are discouraged from attempting to recapture it around one-third of Syrian territory that the US and their controlled Kurdish forces actually occupy in conflict with international law.

The US Air Force (USAF) is forced to do so due to maintenance problems and a publicly unknown event, in which the US F-22 fleet suffered significant losses in the fall of 2018.

F-22 Raptor is a fifth-generation forging airplane with a very low radar signature and is therefore difficult to find for, for example, air defense radar. The heating signature is also low, but can be detected with infrared (IR) sensors. It turned out when a Russian Su-35S Flanker, a fourth generation fighter jet, discovered an F-22 with its infrared search and fire control system (IRST).

It was revealed in September last year, something New Times then was the only newspaper to report on in Sweden (see News v.40 / 2018). The incident sent shock waves through military circuits in general, and those who thought the fly-away aircraft were "invisible" in particular. It raised the question of the fact that stealth technology is really worth the extreme development, production and maintenance costs associated with US F-22 and F-35, at its forefront.

https://www.nyatider.nu/usa-drar-tillbaka-f-22-fran-mellanostern-beslutet-avslojar-tva-stora-svagheter/

izvor je svedski

sumnjivo lice

Buduća legenda
Poruka
Na novom lovcu americkom stelt lovcy f-22 su otkrivene 2 velike mane i morali su da posalju f-22 koji su bili stacionirani na bliskom istoku nazad u ameriku
americki vojni generali su bili sokirani kada us dobili informacije da su najnoviji ruski lovci f-35s flanker ne samo otkrili americke nevidljive lovce sa novom vrstom radara koji u poslat u siriji da ispitaju njegove karakteristike protiv americkih stelt aviona u siriji nego su uspeli i da ih nanisane i samim tim i da ih uniste

In early March, it was clear that the US Air Force had taken home all of its most advanced fifth-generation forging aircraft F-22 Raptor from Middle Eastern bases. These have been replaced by the F-15C Eagle originating in the 1970s. The rocket that is unexpected and unpleasant for the Pentagon is due to a noticeable loss that the US F-22 fleet suffered last year and, to an even greater extent, serious problems with maintenance and emergency preparedness within the US Air Force.

Swedish

Read also

After five years of constant presence in the region, the F-22 Raptor, the US and probably the world's most advanced yawning plan, is now no longer flying in Iraq and Syria. Since 2014, they have provided hunting protection for American and allied attack and bomb flying. In practice, it has been about maintaining the airforce east of the Euphrates River, so that Russian and Syrian combat aircraft and armed forces are discouraged from attempting to recapture it around one-third of Syrian territory that the US and their controlled Kurdish forces actually occupy in conflict with international law.

The US Air Force (USAF) is forced to do so due to maintenance problems and a publicly unknown event, in which the US F-22 fleet suffered significant losses in the fall of 2018.

F-22 Raptor is a fifth-generation forging airplane with a very low radar signature and is therefore difficult to find for, for example, air defense radar. The heating signature is also low, but can be detected with infrared (IR) sensors. It turned out when a Russian Su-35S Flanker, a fourth generation fighter jet, discovered an F-22 with its infrared search and fire control system (IRST).

It was revealed in September last year, something New Times then was the only newspaper to report on in Sweden (see News v.40 / 2018). The incident sent shock waves through military circuits in general, and those who thought the fly-away aircraft were "invisible" in particular. It raised the question of the fact that stealth technology is really worth the extreme development, production and maintenance costs associated with US F-22 and F-35, at its forefront.

https://www.nyatider.nu/usa-drar-tillbaka-f-22-fran-mellanostern-beslutet-avslojar-tva-stora-svagheter/

izvor je svedski
Mora da je autor neki Harold Lazanskus iz Svedske.Svi F 22 se nalaze na teritoriji SAD, dok Flanker F 35 s ne postoji.Postoji samo Su 35,Flanker je NATO naziv za Su 27

fosilvaso

Elita
Poruka

Swedish

Read also

izvor je svedski
A da probaju dobru staru Hitlerovu tehniku za 'nevidljive' podmornice!? Neka avione oblože hrapavom gumom! :zcepanje: