Pretučena dva ruska novinara

cizmice

Buduća legenda
Poruka
Dva ruska novinara ruske televizije na engleskom jeziku Russia Today pretučeni su tokom nereda večeras u Beogradu, prenosi agencija Ria Novosti.

Grupa demonstranata koja je išla ka američkoj ambasadi "napala nas je", izjavio je producent te televizije Andrej Fjodorov.

"Jako su me udarili po glavi, a moj operater Andrej Pavlov je takođe žestoko pretučen", rekao je Fjodorov.

------------------------------------------------

February 22, 2008, 2:06
RT journalists injured in Belgrade clashes
Russia Today journalists, Andrey Pavlov and Andrey Fyodorov, were hit by tear gas as they got caught up in a crowd near the U.S. embassy in Belgrade.

The two found themselves on opposite sides of a cordon when police moved in to disperse the protestors.

They say they had a narrow escape, managing to escape from the violent crowd through side streets.

“My cameramen and I, we were filming as the crowd attacked the US embassy. Then police started to clampdown on the crowd. We found ourselves in the way of protesters as they attacked everything. We got beaten, but the moment we said we were Russian they calmed down and let us go,” Andrey Fyodorov recalled.

http://www.russiatoday.ru/news/news/21221

Dva ruska novinara ruske televizije na engleskom jeziku Russia Today pretučeni su tokom nereda večeras u Beogradu, prenosi agencija Ria Novosti.

Grupa demonstranata koja je išla ka američkoj ambasadi "napala nas je", izjavio je producent te televizije Andrej Fjodorov.

"Jako su me udarili po glavi, a moj operater Andrej Pavlov je takođe žestoko pretučen", rekao je Fjodorov.

Brate to je laz. Rusi se mnogo dobro peglaju. ta dva rusa bi izmlatila sve te bosance na mitingu. Rusi su mngogo jaki i hrabri.

Aj' postavi link.;)

47be093b5cfb1.jpg
pevo pretucenog rusa

------------------------------------------------

February 22, 2008, 2:06
RT journalists injured in Belgrade clashes
Russia Today journalists, Andrey Pavlov and Andrey Fyodorov, were hit by tear gas as they got caught up in a crowd near the U.S. embassy in Belgrade.

The two found themselves on opposite sides of a cordon when police moved in to disperse the protestors.

They say they had a narrow escape, managing to escape from the violent crowd through side streets.

“My cameramen and I, we were filming as the crowd attacked the US embassy. Then police started to clampdown on the crowd. We found ourselves in the way of protesters as they attacked everything. We got beaten, but the moment we said we were Russian they calmed down and let us go,” Andrey Fyodorov recalled.

http://www.russiatoday.ru/news/news/21221

Chitavo veche pratim vesti, a
ovo sad prvi put chujem. :(

Back