Politička situacija u SAD

Cosmopolite

Stara legenda
Poruka
Inace Kyle i Krystal Ball su od skoro u vezi :per:

Personal life​

Ball was married to Jonathan Dariyanani, an entrepreneur in educational software.[51][32] Ball attributes her further interest in politics to her experience after becoming a new mother during the 2008 primaries and also watching the outcome of the 2008 U.S. presidential election while working in Jordan with Dariyanani. She saw how it affected people in that country and thereby gained an appreciation for the global impact of U.S. politics.[32] Ball became engaged to fellow political commentator Kyle Kulinski in September 2022.

bas kao

Elita
Poruka

FINALLY: Ron DeSantis gets what he deserves over migrant stunt​

malo su se zajebali [vidi nize crveno], nego koristimo desantisa, da izvucemo ovu krticu iz krticnjaka, koja sa sinom rovari i po srbiji

According to the The Miami Herald — The suit, filed in federal court in Massachusetts, alleges that DeSantis, Florida’s Transportation Department secretary and others tricked migrants into leaving Texas by offering them McDonald’s gift cards and other items to board the flights, and by promising them assistance and employment. The plaintiffs include three anonymous Venezuelan migrants and Alianza Americas, a transnational organization that advocates on behalf of immigrants rights.

Governor DeSantis’s office later responded to the harassment and produced signed consent forms by the illegal migrants.

SHOCKER: Radical Anti-American Groups that Sued Ron DeSantis Received $1.4 Million from Soros’ Open Society Network

Blonde Knight

Aktivan član
Poruka

Should you stay or should you go, Joe? 'Scary and sad' video shows Biden, 79, appearing to get lost while walking off stage and asking crowd how to leave after UN speech​

• Biden, 79, appeared lost in an embarrassing moment where he began walking off stage following his remarks at the Global Fund Conference in New York
  • He abruptly stopped, turned back and looked around the room in confusion – and appeared to ask audience members how to get off the stage
  • 'Joe Biden is completely lost on stage. Scary and sad,' a communications adviser for Senator Ted Cruz tweeted of the scene
  • Comes amid a series of physical mishaps and mental and verbal gaffes that have brought into question Biden's
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...aring-lost-ask-crowd-leave-walking-stage.html

N

Noć i dan

Gost

Should you stay or should you go, Joe? 'Scary and sad' video shows Biden, 79, appearing to get lost while walking off stage and asking crowd how to leave after UN speech​

• Biden, 79, appeared lost in an embarrassing moment where he began walking off stage following his remarks at the Global Fund Conference in New York
  • He abruptly stopped, turned back and looked around the room in confusion – and appeared to ask audience members how to get off the stage
  • 'Joe Biden is completely lost on stage. Scary and sad,' a communications adviser for Senator Ted Cruz tweeted of the scene
  • Comes amid a series of physical mishaps and mental and verbal gaffes that have brought into question Biden's
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...aring-lost-ask-crowd-leave-walking-stage.html
Kako se oni koji drže Bajdena na vlasti izruguju i američkom narodu i celom svetu!

Sigurno su ubeđeni u apsolutnu vlast.

Iživljavanje.

Da biste mogli da kreirate nove teme, trajno koristite svoje ime i ne pogađate stalno slike - kliknite ovde da se registrujete.

Blokirali ste reklame
Dragi prijatelju, nemojte da blokirate reklame - isključite Ad Blocker na Forumu, jer će tako mesto vaših susreta na Krstarici ostati besplatno za korišćenje.