Остаће само један: Русија или Америка

Kroz povjest se pokazalo da velike imperije ili u današnje vrijeme velesile mogu se jedino urušiti!Američka domoljubna scena se svela na Trumpa i njegove sljedbenike jer su demokrati Molohovi sljedbenici sve redom i rade iznutra i urušavaju američko civilizacijsko naslijeđe
Kad Amerika umre čemu se ostatak svijeta može nadati?
Stranica 649 vidi
sve videos
i bogatasi iz USA
brisu iz USA to nije
u tim
videos, ali o toga ima
isto videos

download.png

Rusiji i BRIKS-u ide predobro

Америчка флота више не господари морима:
Само два од 11 носача авиона на бојевом дежурству

1115641668_0:157:2493:1505_1000x0_80_0_1_865ebd68cc4fa5f20b174c2953399e83.jpg.webp

Америчка ратна флота ће док траје пандемија короне оставити на борбеном дежурству у међународним водама само два од 11 носача авиона, пишу медији.
Хари Труман“ остаје једина борбено способна ударна група на источној обали“, изјавио је командант 2. флоте вице-адмирал Ендрју Луис.
https://rs.sputniknews.com/svet/202...mo-2-od-11-nosaca-aviona-na-bojevom-dezustvu/

Many People In NATO Countries Say 'No' To Supporting a NATO Ally In Military Conflict With Russia

NATO is marketed as providing each member nation with the benefit that the other member nations are committed to coming to its aid militarily in the event of an attack by another nation, especially Russia.

However, Pew Research Center poll results released Sunday indicate that the majority or plurality of people in 11 of 16 NATO countries where individuals were questioned oppose their respective governments meeting this commitment, at least if the military adversary were Russia.

These poll results indicate that serious thought should be given to disbanding NATO, an organization with a primary objective that appears to be at odds with public opinion in many NATO countries.

When asked if their respective countries’ governments should use military force to defend a NATO ally country neighboring Russia with which “Russia got into a serious military conflict,” people living in the 16 NATO countries tended to answer in the negative.

“No” was the answer for the majority of polled individuals in eight countries — France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Spain, Bulgaria, Slovakia, and Turkey.

In three more NATO countries — the Czech Republic, Hungary, and Poland — a plurality rejected military intervention.

Only in five countries — the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, and Lithuania — did more people (a majority in each case) support such military intervention than reject it.

Read the poll results here...

Putinu ne smeta ova Amerika sa Trumpom na čelu!Ali ako padne Amerika tada Rusija dolazi na red!
Amerika može samo pasti kad dolar ne bude svjetska valuta a to mi nećemo doživjeti. Jedina zemlja u svijetu koja dug vraća u svojoj valuti. Ako dolar devalvira Amerika lakše dug vraća a sve zemlje koje dolare u rezervi imaju placaju ceh, to samo Amerika u svijetu moze. Neuništiv sistem sve dok je dolar svjetska valuta i bilo kakvo poredjenje sa Rusijom je smiješno. Rusi su bijeda veća od Balkana.

Amerika može samo pasti kad dolar ne bude svjetska valuta a to mi nećemo doživjeti. Jedina zemlja u svijetu koja dug vraća u svojoj valuti. Ako dolar devalvira Amerika lakše dug vraća a sve zemlje koje dolare u rezervi imaju placaju ceh, to samo Amerika u svijetu moze. Neuništiv sistem sve dok je dolar svjetska valuta i bilo kakvo poredjenje sa Rusijom je smiješno. Rusi su bijeda veća od Balkana.
USA umire
i zato US $ umire
ali sigurno ne zbog
ruskih kukavica,
nego sto je Kina unistila USA

ako pod hitno ne pohapsimo ove domace izdanike tzv filantrope koji su prodali szo kinezima, vakcinase, i aako ne ukinemo 5g... nece ostati nista od amerike https://www.politico.com/news/2020/04/16/william-barr-mike-pompeo-support-fcc-191967

5g ne samo da zraci i ubija ljude, prosto przi, nego je i rizik za nacionalnu bezbednost
The Federal Communications Commission is throwing its weight behind a 5G wireless plan that much of the Trump administration warns would upend the country’s GPS systems, harm national security and cost taxpayers billions of dollars.

ovi sto zagovaraju vakcine su umislili da su pozvani da spasavaju svet, pocev od seronje gejtsa, lopurde sorosa itd, a njihovo ''spasavanje'' je GENOCID, DA SMANJE POPULACIJU, sto oni i ne kriju dok vam se keze u lice

Америчка флота више не господари морима:
American warship USNS Invincible has left the Persian Gulf and is presently racing towards the United States—a warship so mysterious it displays no markings or identification, while no one knows which US military branch, if any, it and its civilian crew are under the control of—but is known to be equipped with the formidable Gray Star BMD radar assets that are tasked with space tracking, ballistic missile tracking, and other long-range defense instrumentation missions, and is capable of operating from impressive standoff distances—and about which MoD experts have long believed is the only American warship able to locate and destroy missiles fired by the US military itself—and most gravely to be noticed, are all actions taking place at the same time Communist China is reporting the worst economic contraction in any of its official statistics since 1976, the year it exited the Cultural Revolution—which along with Belt and Road debts to Communist China skyrocketing and their being deprived of vital raw materials since Russia closed the entire border with China on 30 January—sees an entire world wondering when, not if, Communist China will strike back before it implodes.
1587140541381.png

evo, napunili smo gace... samo strpljivo, prvo da pohapsimo ove strane placenike i domaceizdajnike, lako cemo sa vama potom, pacoizjelice, a da ne pominjemo jadne kucice i macice

American warship USNS Invincible has left the Persian Gulf and is presently racing towards the United States—a warship so mysterious it displays no markings or identification, while no one knows which US military branch, if any, it and its civilian crew are under the control of—but is known to be equipped with the formidable Gray Star BMD radar assets that are tasked with space tracking, ballistic missile tracking, and other long-range defense instrumentation missions, and is capable of operating from impressive standoff distances—and about which MoD experts have long believed is the only American warship able to locate and destroy missiles fired by the US military itself—and most gravely to be noticed, are all actions taking place at the same time Communist China is reporting the worst economic contraction in any of its official statistics since 1976, the year it exited the Cultural Revolution—which along with Belt and Road debts to Communist China skyrocketing and their being deprived of vital raw materials since Russia closed the entire border with China on 30 January—sees an entire world wondering when, not if, Communist China will strike back before it implodes.
Pogledajte prilog 682968

evo, napunili smo gace... samo strpljivo, prvo da pohapsimo ove strane placenike i domaceizdajnike, lako cemo sa vama potom, pacoizjelice, a da ne pominjemo jadne kucice i macice
Sve ce im Kina potonuti
ako bude nesto

Back