ODJEKNULE DVE EKSPLOZIJE! Torpedo i mina razneli brodove, Kraljevska mornarica izdala HITNO UPOZORENJE!

Znači zli Iranci su svojim patrolnim čamcem postavili prilepne mine da ih niko sa tankera nije video a zatim su pobegli , kad je brod eksplodirao onda su istim čamcem došli da spasu članove posade tankera i tom prilikom su uklonili jednu neeksplodiranu minu što se na snimku lepo nevidi.
Njofrin almanah.

Znači zli Iranci su svojim patrolnim čamcem postavili prilepne mine da ih niko sa tankera nije video a zatim su pobegli , kad je brod eksplodirao onda su istim čamcem došli da spasu članove posade tankera i tom prilikom su uklonili jednu neeksplodiranu minu što se na snimku lepo nevidi.
Njofrin almanah.
Тако некако, просто за неповјеровати... :D

Kako ono kažu Iran je to uradio jerbo grca od san'cija pa hoće da poskupi nafta u svetu. Što znači da Iran ima više motiva da ga bombarduju od Amera.
Pa zaista moraš biti paramecijus da poveruješ u takve gluposti.
Sad će dodatno da ti jebu Iran.

Obruč oko maše i medveda se neodoljivo zatvara do kraja

TAMPA (NNS) -- U.S. Naval Forces in the region received two separate distress calls at 6:12 a.m. local time from the motor tanker (M/T) Altair and a second one at 7a.m. local time from the M/T Kokuka Courageous.

Both vessels were in international waters in the Gulf of Oman approximately 10 nautical miles apart at the time of the distress calls. USS Bainbridge was approximately 40 nautical miles away from the M/T Altair at the time of the attack, and immediately began closing the distance.

At 8:09 a.m. local time a U.S. aircraft observed an IRGC Hendijan class patrol boat and multiple IRGC fast attack craft/fast inshore attack craft (FAC/FIAC) in the vicinity of the M/T Altair.

At 9:12 a.m. local time a U.S. aircraft observes the FAC/FIAC pull a raft from the M/T Altair from the water.

At 9:26 a.m. local time the Iranians requested that the motor vessel Hyundai Dubai, which had rescued the sailors from the M/T Altair, to turn the crew over to the Iranian FIACs. The motor vessel Hyundai Dubai complied with the request and transferred the crew of the M/T Altair to the Iranian FIACs.

At 11:05 a.m. local time USS Bainbridge approaches the Dutch tug Coastal Ace, which had rescued the crew of twenty-one sailors from the M/T Kokuka Courageous who had abandoned their ship after discovering a probable unexploded limpet mine on their hull following an initial explosion.

While the Hendijan patrol boat appeared to attempt to get to the tug Coastal Ace before USS Bainbridge, the mariners were rescued by USS Bainbridge at the request of the master of the M/T Kokuka Courageous. The rescued sailors are currently aboard USS Bainbridge.

At 4:10 p.m. local time an IRGC Gashti Class patrol boat approached the M/T Kokuka Courageous and was observed and recorded removing the unexploded limpet mine from the M/T Kokuka Courageous (video attached).

The U.S. and our partners in the region will take all necessary measures to defend ourselves and our interests. Today's attacks are a clear threat to international freedom of navigation and freedom of commerce.

The U.S. and the international community, stand ready to defend our interests, including the freedom of navigation.

The United States has no interest in engaging in a new conflict in the Middle East. However, we will defend our interests.

@TankerTrackers, an overnight image from NASA showing the Front Altair was still on fire overnight.

Meni sad nešto nije jasno. Navodno Iran odgovoran za napad, a posade oba broda evakuisane upravo u Iran, malo je retardirano...

americka demokratska posla

hoce da napadnu pa cekaju "Racak", "Srebrenicu" pa da krenu u spasavanje sveta

ovaj slucaj bi bio mozda jos najbizarniji kada bi ljudi koji su evakuisali jos bili krivi i izazvali rat

sad vec ulazimo u zavrsnu fazu debilizma ove imperije

Evo... tačno sam znao da je Iran i da će ih odmah provaliti, verovatno zaboravili da skinu nalepnice Made in Iran sa torpeda ili je pored tankera nađeno neoštećeno uputstvo za rukovanje minom na iranskom jeziku

Pompeo okrivio Iran za napad na naftne tankere

Američki državni sekretar Majk Pompeo okrivio je Iran za nesumnjiv napad na naftene tankere u Omanskom zalivu, javlja CNN.

Pompeo je rekao je SAD došla do ovog zaključka na osnovu obaveštajnih podataka o tipu korišćenog oružja.

"Procena vlade SAD je da je Islamska republika Iran odgovorna za napad koji se dogodio u Omanskom zalivu. Procena je sačinjena na osnovu obaveštajnih podataka, korišćenog oružja, nivoa stručnosti potrebnog da bi se izvršila operacija, nedavnih sličnih iranskih akcija, kao i da nijedna druga grupa u oblasti nema sredstava i stručnosti da izvede tako preciznu operaciju", kazao je Pompeo.

Možda je Izrael , ne bi im bio prvi napad na američki brod http://www.novi-svjetski-poredak.co...-zastavom-u-kojem-je-poginulo-34-amerikanaca/

Isti false flag operation kao prilikom napada Amerike na Vijetnam

I tada su izmislili foru da je neki mali vijetnamski camac napao americki razarac.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Tonkin_incident

Vietnam War[edit]
Many historians have suggested that the Gulf of Tonkin Incident was a manufactured pretext for the Vietnam War. North Vietnamese Naval officials have publicly stated that USS Maddox was never fired on by North Vietnamese naval forces.[10][11] In the documentary film "The Fog of War", then-US Defense Secretary Robert McNamara concedes the attack did not happen, though he says that he and President Johnson believed it did so at the time.[12]
The first Gulf of Tonkin Incident (the 2nd of August) should not be confused with the second Gulf of Tonkin Incident (4 August). The North Vietnamese claimed that on August 2, US destroyer USS Maddox was hit by one torpedo and that one of the American aircraft had been shot down in North Vietnamese territorial waters. The PAVN Museum in Hanoi displays "Part of a torpedo boat... which successfully chased away the USS Maddox August 2nd, 1964".
The casus belli for the Vietnam War was the second incident. On August 4, USS Maddox was launched to the North Vietnamese coast to "show the flag" after the first incident. The US authorities claimed that two Vietnamese boats tried to attack USS Maddox and were sunk. The government of North Vietnam denied the second incident completely. Deniability played favorably into the propaganda efforts of North Vietnam throughout the war, and for some years to follow.

Back