Nakon ovog rata u Ukrajini, nista nece bit isto

Askari

Aktivan član
Banovan
Poruka
Moguce je da Zapadni Svijet, izbaci Rusku Federaciju iz Europe, i da se zbog toga Rusija okrene Aziji. Zapad bi zelio da Rusiju izbaci iz Europe, i protjerati je od bijele rase. Moguce je da ce se nakon toga okrenuti Arapima i indijskom regionu, tako da ce u Europi biti glavni bijelci, a za njih Ruse, nek se mijesaju sa tamnom rasom.

Poslednja izmena od moderatora:
Moguce je da Zapadni Svijet, izbaci Rusku Federaciju iz Europe, i da se zbog toga Rusija okrene Aziji. Zapad bi zelio da Rusiju izbaci iz Europe, i protjerati je od bijele rase. Moguce je da ce se nakon toga okrenuti Arapima i indijskom regionu, tako da ce u Europi biti glavni bijelci, a za njih Ruse, nek se mijesaju sa tamnom rasom.
Atlas u ruke pa to malo bolje prouči

Poslednja izmena od moderatora:
Meathead,
Here comes your whites from Europe:
innocent-oseghale-193.jpeg

Pamela Mastropietro’s mom wears shirt showing teen’s dismembered body to killer’s hearing​

The mom of an 18-year-old Italian woman who was raped and murdered by a Nigerian drug dealer wore a T-shirt showing the teen’s dismembered body in court to protest his appeal of part of his conviction.

Pamela Mastropietro was raped and butchered by 32-year-old Innocent Oseghale in the central Italy town of Macerta in January 2018.

Oseghale — who stuffed the teen’s mutilated remains inside two suitcases and dumped them in a ditch — was sentenced to life in prison after being found guilty of murder, rape and destruction of a body.

On Wednesday, the brute appeared in court in Perugia to appeal his rape conviction, claiming he did not sexually assault Mastropietro in a bid to shorten his sentence, the Italian news outlet ANSA reported.
https://nypost.com/2023/01/27/pamel...ins-to-killers-hearing/?utm_medium=SocialFlow

Back