Job for a Russian in Serbia

I know several phrases in Serbian and it seems i wrote Beograde mechanically, I would like to learn the language.
Actually i wanted to come to Serbia or Montenegro and to live for some time there. But thought it would be better to find some job variants beforehand. That's why i am interested in your opinions. Really, i can write in Russian if it is more pleasant to you.

I have skills in teaching, art making (painting, drawing), advanced PC user.
anyway i am interested in development of cultural and business links with serbs.
If you have any suggestions or just ideas, you may also write to my icq203788992.

Since you say that you are good at teaching, then maybe you could teach at an English diplomatic school (considering of course if there is one in Serbia). Or maybe you could work at the Russian Embassy like sugested.

Valjda će mu ovo pomoći.

Sonechko:
To Izzi : thanks for advice
if it's not too much trouble, please, give that advertisement for me, cause i will get confused with Serbian, sorry
my mail s.volvich@mail.ru

Your ad is placed; It will be published on Monday and will stay for one week.
To re-enter, goto http://www.halooglasi.com/mali_oglas.shtm

Good luck!

" Rubrika > Zaposlenje - 8 - Inostranstvo
Vaša e-mail adresa > s.volvich@mail.ru
Tekst Vašeg oglasa > Needed:Decent job in Belgrade for a Russian w/o knowledge of Serbian lang.I have a philological edu.,native Russian,fluent English.Respond via email. "

Vaš mali oglas je upisan u bazu i
biće objavljen u broju 857!

http://www.halooglasi.com/1/8/1.shtm

Sonechko:
I know several phrases in Serbian and it seems i wrote Beograde mechanically, I would like to learn the language.
Actually i wanted to come to Serbia or Montenegro and to live for some time there. But thought it would be better to find some job variants beforehand. That's why i am interested in your opinions. Really, i can write in Russian if it is more pleasant to you.

a opit raboti est? kakoy imenno?

Back