Gugl ukinuo Huaveju licencu za Android!

Ne znam ko ti je taj ali ti si definitivno Kinoguz.
Moli Boga da je ovo Trampova suluda ideja koja bi trebalo da se ukine uskoro jer nije pozitivna za "free trade"
*******ci vi ste mi jako smesni kada nemate nikakve cinjenice na svojoj strani onda zovete druge *******ima kinezoguzima i slicno tipicno za nato talibane i zasto izbegavas da odgovoris sta je to apu ajde da pogodim da si guglao sta je apu i da nije izaslo ono sto si mislio
pre bolje da ameri mole boga da se ukine ovaj ekonomski rat jer velika depresija ce izgledati kao decija igra kada kinezi budu zavrsili sa amerima

• Podržavam
Reactions: BG5
Accelerated Processing Unit (APU)
An Accelerated Processing Unit (APU) combines the CPU and GPU onto a single chip. The APU was developed by AMD and initially released under the name Fusion. By combining both processors onto a single chip, the components are able to communicate faster and give you greater processing power and performance. APUs are generally not seen as a replacement to a standalone graphics card. Instead, they look to replace the GPUs embedded on the motherboard.

evo pomoci strucnjaku smesan si kao crtani film

Accelerated Processing Unit (APU)
An Accelerated Processing Unit (APU) combines the CPU and GPU onto a single chip. The APU was developed by AMD and initially released under the name Fusion. By combining both processors onto a single chip, the components are able to communicate faster and give you greater processing power and performance. APUs are generally not seen as a replacement to a standalone graphics card. Instead, they look to replace the GPUs embedded on the motherboard.

evo pomoci strucnjaku smesan si kao crtani film
Opet Americka tehnlogija.

Znam sta je APU ne glumi pametnjakovicka , koristim AMD procesore 15 godina .

I sta sa time ... AMD ce raditi procesore Huaveju ? Sta hoces da kazes ako ima i malo logike u tome haha.

Kakave to veze ima sa onim sto sam postavio da ce im ARm lupiti BAN!

Ne znam , man da ti nacrtam da ukapiras sta to znaci ...

Aj ovako ... imas bunar ali nemas kofu koju ja posedujem pa nemas sa cime vodu iz bunara da vadis. :)

Opet Americka tehnlogija.

Znas sta je APU ne glumi pametnjakovicka , koristim AMD procesore 15 godina .

I sta sa time ... AMD ce raditi procesore Huaveju ? Sta hoces da kazes ako ima i malo logike u tome haha.

Kakave to veze ima sa onim sto sam postavio da ce im ARm lupiti BAN!

Ne znam , man da ti nacrtam da ukapiras sta to znaci ...

Aj ovako ... imas bunar ali nemas kofu koju ja posedujem pa nemas sa cime vodu iz bunara da vadis. :)
kao prvo to nije americka tehnologija posto je ona izumljena od strane vise stranih strucnjaka americka kompanija je kupila patente tako da opet nemas pojma o cemu pricas
sve znas a nisi odgovorio na pitanje uopste hahahaha imao si 10 minuta indijanac jedan da odgovoris a sad se pravis pametan kao drugo o kakvim procesorima amd za huawei ti pricas ti jos uvek ne znas sta je apu koliko vidim i kakve veze huawei ima sa tim mauahhahahaha auuuu pa ti si jadan tehnoloski nepismen

• Podržavam
Unistila te ova tema :eek:
da zato i nisi odgovorio na pitanje koje je tako lako i kao sto ti kazes imas amd procesore godinama muahahaha a ne znas sta je apu mauahhahahaahhaha strucnjak

unistilo je tebe to tvoje *******tvo od toga nema vajde mozes piskarati gluposti sve dok te neko ne postavi par pitanja iz tehnologije onda se dodje do toga da zapravo nista ne znas

• Podržavam
da zato i nisi odgovorio na pitanje koje je tako lako i kao sto ti kazes imas amd procesore godinama muahahaha a ne znas sta je apu mauahhahahaahhaha strucnjak

unistilo je tebe to tvoje *******tvo od toga nema vajde
Eto ti si objasnio ,. iskopirao sa Wiki ... strucnjak to niko ne moze sem tebe.

Ubacio APU u pricu oko ARM bana ...

Blago receno je da si tard. Na zalost.

Huawei: ARM memo tells staff to stop working with China’s tech giant
By Dave LeeNorth America technology reporter
  • 1 hour ago

Honor launch
Image copyrightGETTY IMAGESImage captionHuawei unveiled new phones powered by ARM-based chips, on Tuesday
UK-based chip designer ARM has told staff it must suspend business with Huawei, according to internal documents obtained by the BBC.
ARM instructed employees to halt "all active contracts, support entitlements, and any pending engagements” with Huawei and its subsidiaries to comply with a recent US trade clampdown.
ARM's designs form the basis of most mobile device processors worldwide.
In a company memo, it said its designs contained “US origin technology”.
As a consequence, it believes it is affected by the Trump administration's ban.
One analyst described the move, if it became long-term, as an “insurmountable” blow to Huawei’s business.
He said it would greatly affect the firm's ability to develop its own chips, many of which are currently built with ARM’s underlying technology, for which it pays a licence.
These are used in the Chinese company's 5G base stations and computer servers in addition to its smartphones.
Cambridge-headquartered ARM had been described as the UK's largest tech firm until its takeover by a Japanese fund. It employs 6,000 workers and lists eight offices in the US.
In a statement on Wednesday it said: "ARM is complying with the latest restrictions set forth by the US government and is having ongoing conversations with the appropriate US government agencies to ensure we remain compliant.
"ARM values its relationship with our long-time partner HiSilicon and we are hopeful for a swift resolution on this matter."
Huawei has issued a brief statement of its own.
"We value our close relationships with our partners, but recognise the pressure some of them are under, as a result of politically motivated decisions," it said.
"We are confident this regrettable situation can be resolved and our priority remains to continue to deliver world-class technology and products to our customers around the world."
Presentational grey line
What is ARM?
ARM image
Image copyrightARM
ARM is a chip designer founded in 1990. In September 2016 it was acquired by Japanese telecoms giant Softbank, but remains based in Cambridge, UK.
ARM does not manufacture computer processors itself, but rather licenses its semiconductor technologies to others.
In some cases, manufacturers only license ARM's architecture, or "instruction sets", which determine how processors handle commands. This option gives chip-makers greater freedom to customise their own designs.
In other cases, manufacturers license ARM's processor core designs - which describes how the chips' transistors should be arranged. These blueprints still need to be combined with other elements - such as memory and radios - to create what is referred to as a system-on-chip.
As a result, when you hear talk of a device being powered by a Samsung Exynos, Qualcomm Snapdragon or Apple A11 chip - or one in a Huawei smartphone - it is still ARM's technology that is involved.
ARM's US headquarters are in San Jose, California, and the firm has offices in Washington, Arizona, Texas and Massachusetts.
Read more: What is ARM and why was it worth $24bn?
Presentational grey line
‘Unfortunate situation’
ARM’s staff were informed of the decision on 16 May, following the US Commerce Department’s move to add Huawei to its “entity list” of companies with which American firms could no longer do business.
The BBC has also seen a company memo dated 18 May detailing the implications of the export ban.
On Monday 20 May, US government officials issued a 90-day reprieve on some of the restrictions in order to minimise immediate disruption. But ARM believes that the temporary licence involved does not apply to it.
A spokesman for ARM declined to offer any additional clarity about the current status of its Huawei contracts.
Huawei Kirin chip
Image copyrightHUAWEIImage captionA break with ARM would make it difficult for Huawei to develop future generations of its Kirin processors
According to one memo, ARM staff were instructed to suspend all interactions with Huawei and its subsidiaries.
It advised staff to send a note informing Huawei (or related) employees that due to an “unfortunate situation”, they were not allowed to “provide support, delivery technology (whether software, code, or other updates), engage in technical discussions, or otherwise discuss technical matters with Huawei, HiSilicon or any of the other named entities”.
ARM staff that come into contact with employees at industry events must “politely decline and stop” any conversations about the business, the guidance said - stressing that individuals could be held personally liable for breaking the trade rules.
The ban also appeared to apply to ARM China, the China-based company in which ARM Holdings owns a 49% stake. It was set up as a joint venture with a Chinese investment consortium last year in order to enable ARM to develop, sell and offer support for its products in the region.

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-48363772

Jasno kao dan.

Vidi drzi se teme i ne spamuj sa glupostima i pokusaj bez prostackog ponasanja za promenu.

AMD APU nema nikakve veze sa temom.

Huaveji nema sanse da opstane ako mu ARM zavrne slavinu.

To je sustina.
sustina je u tome da americki prozivodi zavise od kineskih retkih minerala koje samo kina ima i koja ona moze da stopira da prodaje amerima jer da ameri mogu ista praviti prvo trebaju materijale bez toga nema nikakvih proizvoda da ne znam kakvu tehnologiju da imaju tako da ako kinezi totalno zavrnu slavinu ameri su pukli posto tih materijala nigde drugde na svetu nema mada po tvom nekom *******nom razmisljanju sigurno ce dopremiti te materijale sa meseca koji indijanac

• Podržavam
diskusija ti nije jaca strana a bogami ni tehnologija uhvacen si da nemas pojma o cemu pricas i da lazes
kako nije tema ako pricamo o armu i njegovim aplikacijama u buducnosti i ti ne mozes da odgovoris na najobicnije pitanje koje bi svako ko prati tehnologiju odgovorio a ti pricas o nekakvim amd ili intel procesorima u telefonima jer si ti svestan kakve retardirane gluposti pises
da li si bar naucio sta je to apu ?

• Podržavam

Back