Glavni američki epidemiolog sumnja u rusku vakcinu

I da ih imamo, i da nisu kao prodali Torlak, ko bi pravio testove koji kostaju
milijardu ( nekih stvarih para) i traju godinu dana?
ne mozes da shvatis da je TORLAK i bio ne samo ime u svetu , vec da su naucnici , doktori nauka radili tamo i da su godinama svoja iskustva i radili sa svetom na poboljsanju vakcina.
i mi , koji smo i ziveli u toj drzavi smo i bili vakcinati a bez straha ...i imali poverenje.
nase vakcine su i svet priznavale kao najbolje
a da sada ima demokuratiju u serbiji i doktorante sa kupljenim diplomama i znanje koje je nula...

ne mozes da shvatis da je TORLAK i bio ne samo ime u svetu , vec da su naucnici , doktori nauka radili tamo i da su godinama svoja iskustva i radili sa svetom na poboljsanju vakcina.
i mi , koji smo i ziveli u toj drzavi smo i bili vakcinati a bez straha ...i imali poverenje.
nase vakcine su i svet priznavale kao najbolje
a da sada ima demokuratiju u serbiji i doktorante sa kupljenim diplomama i znanje koje je nula...

Znam ja to sve, ali ti isto tako znas da jednostavno nije moguce
da se ovakva vakcina danas pravi u nekom siromasnom, malom institutu
i bez ikakvih sredstava, a o nauci koja u Srbiji vec duze vremena ne
stanuje i da ne govorimo.
Ja bre iz sveg srca zelim Rusima da im je vakcina uspeshna, ko zna
mozda i jeste. Nadajmo se da jeste.

e sad
ako neko samo koristi prozapadnu informacije , onda
normalno da i nemaju spoznaju sta se desava kod drugih
a i moram priznati da bi se dobila koliko toliko relativna istina , lice i mora da ima i pred znanje kaoi da je bez predrasuda.
evo za rayely , malko informacije o vakcini u Rusiji a i moze slobodno i citati ruske sajtove pored zvanicnih tako ima i mnogo drugih koji i jesu kriticki ..

As Russia’s coronavirus vaccine nears completion, Moscow residents will be offered immunisation for FREE
25 Jul, 2020 13:45 / Updated 9 days ago
Get short URL
As Russia’s coronavirus vaccine nears completion, Moscow residents will be offered immunisation for FREE

FILE PHOTO. © Global Look Press / Cadu Rolim

Follow RT onRT
By Jonny Tickle
Muscovites will be able to get vaccinated against Covid-19 free of charge, according to the capital city’s mayor, Sergey Sobyanin. His announcement comes the same week Russia’s first vaccine trialists were successfully immunized.
“As soon as [the vaccine] appears, we will start the inoculation campaign,” Sobyanin said, “The vaccination will be free at all out-patient medical establishments.”
The mayor added that more Muscovites should receive flu shots in autumn 2020 so the Covid-19 epidemic does not overlap with an influenza outbreak. Last week, Sobyanin said that Moscow was slowly edging towards herd immunity, with 60 percent of the people already having antibodies.
ALSO ON RT.COMAfter 4-month suspension, Russia to resume international flights from August 1; UK & Turkey among first destinations
Several Russian institutions are developing a vaccine against the novel coronavirus, with one already looking to be a great success. On Monday morning, 20 vaccinated volunteers were discharged from a Russian military hospital after almost a month of observation, as they were given a coronavirus vaccine developed by Moscow’s Gamalei Institute of Epidemiology and Microbiology.
According to a press release from the Ministry of Defense, which worked together with the Gamalei Institute to produce the immunization, the trialists have “unambiguously” shown immunity to Covid-19.
On July 16, Kirill Dmitriev, the head of the Russian Direct Investment Fund (RDIF), revealed that Russia’s domestic Covid-19 vaccine would next be tested at home and “in a number of other countries,” and announced that he expects it “to receive regulatory approval… in August-September.”
ALSO ON RT.COM

evo vise informacija
sta se i ko je sve ucestvovao u vakcinaciji medju ...
slobodno procitajte
nece vas pojesti
nadam se da i imate znanja da procitate tekst na engleskom i da razumete.

Light at the end of coronavirus tunnel? Human trials of second Russian Covid-19 vaccine to start on Monday
24 Jul, 2020 18:46
Get short URL
Light at the end of coronavirus tunnel? Human trials of second Russian Covid-19 vaccine to start on Monday

FILE PHOTO © AFP / Alexander NEMENOV

Follow RT onRT
by Bryan MacDonald
A team of researchers in Siberia's largest city have been granted a permit by the Russian health ministry to conduct a clinical trial of their potential coronavirus vaccine. The first volunteers will be inoculated on July 27.
Rospotrebnadzor, Russia's health watchdog, said the Novosibirsk-based Vektor State Research Center of Virology and Biotechnology was given the green light on Friday. The authority’s chief Anna Popova announced that her monitors were satisfied with the results of the first stage of development.
Earlier, the Ministry of Defense announced the successful completion of clinical trials of another possible Covid-19 vaccine, which it developed jointly with the Gamaleya Research Center in Moscow. On July 20, the second group of participants were discharged from hospital.

ALSO ON RT.COMRussian PM says Moscow has four potential Covid-19 vaccines proven to be safe, insists healthcare system can handle second wave
Health Minister Mikhail Murashko said he hopes that doctors and other people at risk will be able to receive inoculations as early as August.
Prime Minister Mikhail Mishustin explained on Thursday that 17 leading Russian research organizations are engaged in developing a drug to fight the disease, which has forced worldwide lockdowns, and that four options have so far proven their safety.
Mishustin added that the main thing now is to prepare production sites and to ensure that the vaccines are safe.
Like this story? Share it with a friend!

inace
evo sta u usra drzavi kazu doktori i medicinsko osoblje o nedostatku i radnika kao i testera...

US health experts accused the authorities of an ineffective coronavirus testing system , CNBC reported. According to them, in most states, demand for tests exceeds supply.

Doctors from various American institutions said that over the past five months, people have been lining up to get tested, then they have to wait for results from one to four weeks. During this time, the infected move freely and infect others.

Experts say there are currently not enough tests for Covid-19 across the country. 64% of laboratories said they did not have enough reagents, lack of medical and technical staff, and, in general, lack of funding. This, in their opinion, explains the first place in the world in terms of the number of cases and deaths from coronavirus. On August 3in the United States, 4,667,955 cases of Covid-19 were detected, with 154,860 deaths.

Back