Да ли се Кремљ прерачунао?

bas kao

Veoma poznat
Poruka
Odakle novac? Odakle tolika tehnika? Odakle vojska? Pa nije palo sa neba. I mislim da je ruski budzet za vojsku godinama unazad lazan, i da nije ni blizu 90 milijardi po nekim procenama, vec je preko 200 i vise milijardi sigurno, jer nemoguce je u ovako kratkom periodu od samo 8-10 godina toliko promeniti vojsku.
obrni okreni nekom rat a nekom brat, sad se kupuje, kad je badava

Wall Street Is Quietly Trading For The Return Of Russia

“Giant Wall Street banks like JPMorgan and Goldman Sachs never miss out on an opportunity to get richer even if it means capitalizing on Russia’s invasion of Ukraine and undermining sanctions placed on Russian businesses,” said Warren.

We doubt Warren's sermon will shake the conviction, or motivation, of any trader presented with solid odds of doubling their money in the not too distant future...

bas kao

Veoma poznat
Poruka
Rublja će se raspasti.
a sta cemo sa nuklearim potencijalom, sta cemo sa odbranom od irana? ili sto bi bajden rekao:
moze on da okupira kijev tenkovima, ali ne moze srca iranaca da osvoji

ja ne mislim da je bio lapsus, a kremlj je sve ovo sracunato uradio zbog sledeceg:

I Don’t Know How To Get Through Anymore

https://dailyexpose.uk/2022/03/02/the-nwo-a-german-philosopher-putins-russia/
On June 17th, 2016, at a meeting with foreign journalists at the conclusion of the Saint Petersburg International Economic Forum, Putin also warned journalists:

The ‘Iranian threat’ does not exist but the NATO Missile Defense System is being positioned in Europe … [US-NATO is] always referring to the ‘Iranian threat’ in order to justify this system. Once again, they lied to us.

“Now the system is functioning, and being loaded with missiles. As you [journalists] should know, these missiles are put into capsules, which are used in the Tomahawk long range missile system.”

“So, these are being loaded with missiles that can penetrate territories within a 500km range, but we know that technologies advance, and we even know in which year the US will accomplish the next missile.

“This missile will be able to penetrate distances of up to 1000km, and then even further, and from that moment on, they will start to directly threaten Russia’s nuclear potential.”

We know year by year what’s going to happen, and they know that we know. It’s only you that they tell tales to, and you buy it, and spread it to the citizens of your countries. Your people in turn do not feel a sense of the impending danger – this is what worries me.”

“How do you not understand that the world is being pulled in an irreversible direction, while they pretend that nothing’s going on? I don’t know how to get through to you anymore …”

Poslednja izmena:

bas kao

Veoma poznat
Poruka
Bloomberg reported:

Sberbank PJSC said it’s looking at the possibility of issuing cards using Russian payments system Mir and China’s UnionPay after Visa Inc. and Mastercard Inc. suspended operations following the invasion of Ukraine.
The move could allow Russians to make some payments overseas, with UnionPay operating in 180 countries and regions. Visa and Mastercard said that any transactions initiated with their cards issued in Russia will no longer work outside the country from March 10.
meni izgleda da je sve pripremljeno ranije

bas kao

Veoma poznat
Poruka
ko se preracunao? kasno je sada za socijalnu koheziju posle slanja oruzja. slede sankcije

"Energy Shortages Could Threaten Social Cohesion": Germany Warns Against Ban On Energy Imports From Russia

"If you want to hurt Putin a little, then save energy," he said.

ja mislim da ce ta energija otici kini, a politika prdni i stsni, ce imati svoju cenu, nemci da spreme cebad, a od ruskog gasa se oproste polako - dogodine ga nece imati

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/pozsar-we-could-be-looking-early-stages-classic-liquidity-crisis
The European economy now is irrevocably toast; its failed leadership has cut it off from its necessary three pivot players who provide it with needed commodities. Russia, Belarus and Ukraine provided it and others with 35% of potash, 15% of urea, 25-35% of wheat, 25% of barley, and 15% of corn, worldwide. Sanctions in the long run will not hurt a soon self-sufficient Russia, with it commodities and manufacturing base, but Europe will no longer be able to supply its energy needs. In short, by sanctioning Russia, Europe has committed economic suicide.

Poslednja izmena:
Da biste mogli da otvarate nove teme i trajno koristite svoje ime - kliknite ovde da se registrujete.

Blokirali ste reklame
Dragi prijatelju, nemojte da blokirate reklame - isključite Ad Blocker na Forumu, jer će tako mesto vaših susreta na Krstarici ostati besplatno za korišćenje.