"Bolje da sam diktator, nego gej" - Lukašenko

Branimir76

Veoma poznat
Poruka
http://rt.com/news/lukashenko-gay-german-minister-807/

The Belarusian president made this shocking statement in response to German Foreign Minister Guido Westerwelle’s report that Berlin is recalling its ambassador from Minsk.
Lukashenko lashed out at the European Union in general and at Westerwelle in particular after the EU imposed new sanctions against a number of Belarusian government officials. “It is intolerable for us as Europeans to see human rights and citizens’ rights in Belarus thus violated. This is the last dictatorship in Europe,’’ German Foreign Minister Guido Westerwelle declared.
“It’s absolute hysteria”, Lukashenko claimed in response – and continued with an outrageously rude comment, apparently directed at the German FM. “When I heard him – whoever he is, gay or lesbian – talking about dictatorship, I thought – it’s better to be a dictator than gay.”
And while most people would probably come up with a swift reply to Lukashenko’s aggressive and unacceptable comment, the German Minister himself has yet to respond.

http://rt.com/news/lukashenko-gay-german-minister-807/

The Belarusian president made this shocking statement in response to German Foreign Minister Guido Westerwelle’s report that Berlin is recalling its ambassador from Minsk.
Lukashenko lashed out at the European Union in general and at Westerwelle in particular after the EU imposed new sanctions against a number of Belarusian government officials. “It is intolerable for us as Europeans to see human rights and citizens’ rights in Belarus thus violated. This is the last dictatorship in Europe,’’ German Foreign Minister Guido Westerwelle declared.
“It’s absolute hysteria”, Lukashenko claimed in response – and continued with an outrageously rude comment, apparently directed at the German FM. When I heard him – whoever he is, gay or lesbian – talking about dictatorship, I thought – it’s better to be a dictator than gay.”
And while most people would probably come up with a swift reply to Lukashenko’s aggressive and unacceptable comment, the German Minister himself has yet to respond.

:hahaha::hahaha:

Одлично! :lol::ok:

Могу да га мрзе педери као и Путина
518.jpg

Poslednja izmena:
Ma to jednostavno nije tacno. Svako ima preca posla a to je da RADI I PRIVREDJUJE, pogotovu Nemci, nego da mrzi. To je masta samo u glavama dokonih. Da, ceo svet nas mrzi kao da smo vazni, a ono uopste nismo.
Да ето Немци уопште нису мрзели Јевреје.
Ваљда ће по теби и сличнима изаћи да су се Немци убијали од посла за светску добробит, а да су Јевреји сами направили конц логоре и из чисте зависти се поубијали да напакосте Немцима.
Исто тако су пилоти Бундесвера на своју руку учествовали у агресији НАТО пакта 99 на СРЈ.
Еб га Немци само раде!
:rotf:

Poslednja izmena od moderatora:
Да ето Немци уопште нису мрзели Јевреје.
Ваљда ће по теби и сличнима изаћи да су се Немци убијали од посла за светску добробит, а да су Јевреји сами направили конц логоре и из чисте зависти се поубијали да напакосте Немцима.
Исто тако су пилоти Бундесвера на своју руку учествовали у агресији НАТО пакта 99 на СРЈ.
Еб га Немци само раде!
:rotf:

пилоти Бундесвера на своју руку учествовали у агресији НАТО пакта 99 на СРЈ....:hahaha:

Poslednja izmena od moderatora:

Back