АХ, ТА АМЕРИКА!

Не, немаш допуштење - то би био класичан спам... али ако желиш тј. ако ти имаш некаква друга мишљења о свему овоме остави линкове па ко има стрпљења
да се ломи и преводи нека то учини. Мислим, у принципу треба постављати
текстове поузданих аутора јер ако желиш да овде постављаш "мишљења"
америчких медиокритета са неких њихових форума - то никога овде не занима.

To nije spam, nemoj sad da zayebavaš i ti. Radi se o tekstovima na tvoju temu, ali koji nisu na srpskom jeziku, i to nije spam.

Linkove? Ne. Mediokriteti? Pa ti ga se nadodava prije nego sam išta i kopirao. :mrgreen:

A da ja ipak....a? Samo 3-4, da vidimo malo i šta ti Ameri kažu na sve to?

To nije spam, nemoj sad da zayebavaš i ti. Radi se o tekstovima na tvoju temu, ali koji nisu na srpskom jeziku, i to nije spam.

Linkove? Ne. Mediokriteti? Pa ti ga se nadodava prije nego sam išta i kopirao. :mrgreen:

A da ja ipak....a? Samo 3-4, da vidimo malo i šta ti Ameri kažu na sve to?

Па хајде...:roll: ***... постави када си већ запео...

Sećanja na Srbiju – „500 zaboravljenih”
Pisac Gregori Friman u Pranjanima održao promociju svoje knjige o spasavanju stotina savezničkih pilota koje su Nemci oborili nad našom zemljom

U ravnogorskoj mitologiji, ova knjiga predstavlja neki ključni "dokazni" materijal, pa sam samo čekao da neko krene sa forsiranjem iste.

Evo kako je vidi (knjigu i cifru) Amerikanac iz Kalifornije koji je čak i preporučuje:

"I can strongly recommend this book as a good read since it brings to life a little known and exciting episode during WW2. The reader should be aware that this book is not an historical record but more of an historical drama. Without detracting too much from the story, there are some surprising inaccuracies, many of which have been highlighted by others (such as Ustache being present in Belgrade, door hatches on B-24s, etc). Perhaps the most difficult to understand of these inaccuracies is that it lists most of the 37 US and 2 British (many apologies if either of these was Commonwealth) airmen evacuated at the end of May 1944 in the "partial" list of airmen airlifted during Operation Halyard (August to December 1944) at the back of the book. The evacuation at the end of May 1944 warrants only a single sentence ("In May 1944 a plane was sent to pick up Musulin and the downed fliers, and it successfully completed Musulin's extraction and a noteworthy rescue of airmen"). What is surely missing from this sentence is the fact that this was an Allied effort to extract, in addition to George Musulin (OSS) and the 39 airmen, the following:

54 British Liaison Officers (BLOs) and other ranks (SOE/ISLD/ex-POW)
37 Poles (some soldiers, some civilians, all escaped from German Todt Organization labour gangs)
7 Pro-Allied Italians from a German POW camp,
1 Pro-Allied German

Total: 139 personnel (excluding the handful of Slavs that also came out with British agreement)

The pro-Allied German was a very brave man who had been at Mihailovich's HQ (he had been living in Serbia when the Germans invaded and the Serbs did not know he was German) - after the war one of his daughters became one of the first women to reach the upper echelon of the British Civil Service.

The surprising aspect of this evacuation was that it was executed from an airfield at Pranjane by several C-47's (not "a plane") flying at night over the last three nights of May 1944. The airfield construction was organized by British Major Archie Jack (a sapper) with the able assistance and advice of some of the US pilots who were familiar with landing and take-off requirements for C-47s -and of course the hard work of the local Serbs. Since this was primarily a British operation, the British ensured that the first planes out carried all the US airmen. The first plane took off with about 20 passengers but it brushed the trees at the end of the runway (and carried branches back in its landing gear to the airfield at Mola di Bari in Italy) so further flights were quickly cut back to ten or so passengers per plane. Probably due to the success of the initial flights, the 15th Air Force joined in and supplied further C-47s with US pilots to help evacuate the remainder of the evacuation party. The courage of the Allied pilots flying the C-47s is stunning when considering the risks of repeatedly landing on a makeshift runway, on a mountain top, at night, in enemy territory. Strange then that this airfield was built, according to the author, in August 1944. Granted it was probably widened and extended at that time - but it certainly wasn't constructed from scratch.

Here's a (hopefully) complete list of the 39 airmen evacuated at the end of May 1944:

Downed 24 January 1944 Zlatibor, B-17F (42-5340) 347BS/99BG:
Gus Brown, Jr. SAE
(Remainder of his crew walked to coast for boat, Gus being ill)

Downed 24 January 1944 in Toplica: The "Joker", B-17F (42-30490) 352BS/301BG:
Al Romans, Jr. LP
Peter Reinhardt LCP
Leo Camara LN
Dean Henton LB
Stephen Sika SRO
Stephen Ciotti SG
Leon Carver SG
Rector Greene SEG
Herbert Hock SG

Downed 4 April 1944 near Bor: A partial crew? Possibly B-24G "Stardust" (42-64495) 737BS/454BG:
Robert Howard CP
Ervin Frekco LCP
Edward Ford SE
Menly Kent SRO
Robert Hupert SG
Robert Paksmur SG

Downed 6 April 1944 nr Lazarevac: P-38F (43-2180) 48FS/14FG
John Lindstrom LP

Downed 8 April 1944: British Wellington Mine-layer shot down over Danube, (LP139) 70 Squadron RAF
S.A. Gibson CP (RAF Capt)
W. Elvin L (RAF, Lt)

Downed 15 April 1944 on Kopaonik: P-51B Mustang (43-6459) 309FS/31FG:
Howard Baetjer II LP

Downed 15 April 1944 near Parachin: "Lucky Strike"(less the pilot), B-24 761BS/460BG:
Thornton Carlough LCP
Samuel Ferris LN
Robert English LB
Thomas McElroy SE
Ennis Burns SRO
John Lane SG
Donald De Luca SG
Anthony Russo SG
William Keyes SG

Downed 24 April 1944 near Brus: Partial B-24H, 727BS/451BG ("Big Boober Girl"?)
Forrest N. Jones 2LP
Charles C. Beall OB
Rogers I. Thomas OCP

Downed May 1944 near Pozega: B-17G "Lonesome Polecat" (42-32022) 96BS/2BG:
Robert Weiss P
G. Thomas B
J. Foster RO
Willard Curtis AP
Wilbur Earl G
Leslie Wolfe G
Julian Entreken G

C indicates Captain
P indicates Pilot
CP indicates Co-pilot
L indicates Lieutenant
O indicates Flying Officer
N indicates Navigator
B indicates Bombardier
S indicates Sergeant
G indicates Gunner
RO indicates Radio Operator (Radioman)
E indicates Engineer
AE indicates Assistant Engineer
AP indicates Air Photographer

The author's account of the reasons why Mihailovich was dropped by the British is arguably off course. While the Comintern agent, James Klugman (incorrectly spelled "Klugmann" in the book), definitely sabotaged Mihailovich and gave the British the excuse to drop him, support for Tito and his Partisans was probably going to happen anyway after the summer of 1943."

Evo malo o Britancima i Čiča Draži:

"To understand why British policy towards Mihailovich changed, it should be understood that the British SOE missions to Mihailovich were sent in mostly from late 1942 to the spring and summer of 1943 when Churchill's intent was to invade Europe through the Eastern Mediterranean, most probably coming ashore around Salonika in the Balkans and moving up the Vardar valley. SOE with Mihailovich was then to harass the German lines of communication down through Serbia and encourage the "Ustanak" by Mihailovich and the Serbs, in a sort of replay of the World War One effort. This was the mechanism for how the SOE missions were to be relieved - the front would roll past them - and this was the basis of Mihailovich's agreement to let SOE come to his area (training, support and then the Ustanak). Unfortunately for Mihailovich, the US was fast becoming the senior partner in the Allied ranks, and Roosevelt and Marshall were determined to move through Sicily and then Italy, not wishing to get entangled in the Eastern Med or upset Stalin. In the same way but in reverse, the British (especially Churchill) rightly saw Italy as appalling terrain to fight over (although they saw the advantage of having Sicily as a large unsinkable aircraft carrier for bombing into Europe) and wanted to avoid the entanglement of fighting up the mountainous spine of Italy. As a result of the decision to go for Italy, the whole rationale for supporting Mihailovich changed since Mihailovich and Serbia were no longer in a crucial position behind the potential German front lines but were fast becoming a backwater whose only value was to hold down Germans and impede them reinforcing northern Italy from Greece. The natural British inclination would have been to support both Tito and Mihailovich equally in their separate areas but Klugman, by bamboozling Deakin and Maclean, managed to portray Mihailovich as a collaborator (and Deakin got this message directly to Churchill for whom he had worked on a book before the war). This cleverly played into the British military's wish not to pour gasoline on the internal civil war in Yugoslavia that could only draw fire away from the Germans. Thus was born the break with Mihailovich. Klugman contributed to the break with Mihailovich but support for Tito was probably going to happen anyway, regardless of Klugman's efforts, because Tito's main area of operations was over towards the Adriatic and that was geographically more important to the Italian campaign.

The vast majority of the BLOs attached to Mihailovich's forces were very sympathetic to his cause and to the vast majority of the Serbs who supported him, even though the lack of a Balkan landing made it frustratingly difficult to persuade the Serbs to do much in the way of sabotage - which would bring down reprisals on the local population, most of whom were Mihailovich supporters. Musulin was not the only Allied officer to react angrily on his return to Bari - by the time the BLOs returned, Mihailovich's name was mud, "Titomania" prevailed everywhere, and the BLOs were the "bad boys" who had been with Mihailovich, the arch collaborator. The outright fury of some of the returning BLOs has become famous. Strangely, no one seems to have given much credit to Mihailovich who took great care of the British missions (and the airmen) after the break and none were handed over to the Germans or mistreated. Very odd behavior for a collaborator.

One amazing aspect of British policy towards Mihailovich and Yugoslavia was that it was mostly influenced by Churchill and the British military in the Med - the Foreign Office under Anthony Eden had very little control or input on policy towards Yugoslavia. Eden seems to have largely abdicated his department's responsibilities for Yugoslavia to Churchill himself, on the presumed assumption that this would keep Churchill occupied and allow the Foreign Office to do its work in other areas (like Greece) with less Churchillian interference and micro-management. Churchill saw the Yugoslav issue as black and white whereas Eden felt the Balkan color was grey - and unhappily let it go at that. The British military gave little consideration to the long-term political effects of their short-term strategies. To make matters worse, the British military considered that Mihailovich owed his allegiance to themselves and Churchill (thus the demands and commands emanating from Whitehall, Cairo and Bari) whereas Mihailovich felt rightly that he owed his allegiance to his own king and country, and that it was no crime to fight a communist insurgency. For decades after the war and probably even today, the British Government would respond to questions about why Mihailovich was dropped with the answer that it was done for "military reasons". The answer tells us more from what it doesn't say than from what it does say."

Još malo o Freemanovoj knjizi, fino po tezama:

Even if one ignores the fact that the book tries to rewrite history and is unbelievably biased towards Chetniks there are a lot of errors, incorrect claims, etc. The author simply doesn't do a favor to this operation because writing in this fashion puts big question marks over all the facts in the book even those that might be true. The reader simply cannot distinguish facts from fiction or chetnik propaganda.

I'll simply list couple of problems ranging from simple ones to very questionable ones:

- The author should have consulted the map. About 80% of the names of places in the book are misspelled. Some of the places are misplaced. According to author except for Belgrade all other places were small villages (e.g. Novi Sad - prosperous town and capital of Vojvodina is a small village according to author as are all the others)

- I wonder if author ever consulted a map or is aware of the fact that North is up on maps. So, the north of Yugoslavia he constantly refers to would put happenings in Slovenia or northern parts of Croatia not in Serbia, east to southeast part of Yugoslavia where it actually happened.

- Military forces and factions operating in Yugoslavia are misplaced all over the place. So, author puts Croatian ustashe in Serbian Belgrade of all places. This is hilarious actually.

- Wrong airplane descriptions and how turrets operate

- Unnecessary and invented reflections of airmen while suspended under canopy. Anyone who ever tried to jump out of an airplane, even worse bail out, knows that things are happening so fast and are so intensive that one simply goes into automatic mode of saving life not contemplating nature and political questions while ground and 50/50 chance of braking limbs or dying are coming at you very fast.

- During WWII the largest free territory in all occupied countries in Europe was in Tito's (partisans) hands stretching over large parts of Yugoslavia. There was even Allied airfield from which British Spitfires operated on island of Vis. Again, taking a look at the map would reveal a fact that all those airmen could have simply marched over to Tito's forces and would be out of Yugoslavia quickly. That is if Mihalovich would allow them or transfer them to Tito's forces instead of using them as bargaining chips with Allies.

- The book constantly treats readers as idiots trying to revision history by claiming that author knows facts better than British or American military of that time and all this by quoting pro chetnik sources exclusively. This simply kills the joy and fun of reading about one spectacular operation. If he stuck and more thoroughly researched technical and military aspects of the operation instead of writing political pamphlet it could have been a good book

- There are many more issues in the booklike Mihailovich collaborating with Nazis against partisans, not quoting relevant and official military sources of that time, claiming that all the Serbs were chetniks,etc., etc., taking sides and making arguments instead of giving us facts and letting the reader be a judge and draw conclusions.

Evo još jednog kojem se knjiga u stvari svidjela, ali....

The story of the rescue of the American airman is very exciting and I have no reason to doubt the details presented concerning the operation. However, a key argument made by the author is that Mihailovic wasn't collaberating with the Nazis simply because none of the rescued Americans saw any evidence of it. Regardless of your opinion of Tito and the Communist Partisans, it pretty well documented that Mihailovic did collaberate with the Germans in his war against Tito. Just because the Americans didn't see doesn't mean it didn't happen. Additionally, there are many other innacuracies in the book. One passage mentions Ustasha in Belgrade and another mentions a man flying for the Yugoslav airforce in World War One. Yugoslavia didn't even exist until after WW1 and anyone with any knowledge of Yugoslav history knows that the Ustasha certainly didn't operate in Belgrade. He also implies throughout the book that a victory by Mihailovic's Chetniks would have resulted in a democratic Yugoslavia instead of returning it to the Serb dominated dictatorship that it was before the war. The book also states that Tito's victory led to Communism maintaining a death grip on Eastern Europe for 45 years. Not the case. Tito broke with Stalin in 1948 and Communist Yugoslavia was never part of the Warsaw Pact. As a result he received a great amount of aid from the US and Western Europe throughout his reign. Additionally, there is no mention at all of the atrocities committed by Chetniks against Croats or Muslims in Bosnia. He also leads the reader to believe that all Serbs supported Mihailovic and that Tito drew his support from the rest of the Yugoslav population. Again, any one with knowledge of Yugoslav history knows that the Partisan ranks were full of Serbs and Montengrins. Of course history is written by the victor, but anyone reading this book will come away with the impression that the Chetniks and Mihailovic were wholly good and Tito and the Partisans wholly bad. As in most cases the truth lies some where in the middle.

Eto kakvi likovi vama pišu propagandu, osnovne stvari ne znaju. :lol:

Па добро, погледао сам... Мислим да је потребно да сачекамо да се обелодани тај документарни филм који спремају, видео сам да је у Прањанима
направљена изложба са фотографијама из тог времена, и да је тамо приказан
неки документарац (али нема ништа на ју тјубу)...
Лично мислим да је немогуће
да Срби тврде да су спасли 500 пилота А ДА ИХ ЈЕ ЗАИСТА БИЛО СВЕГА
39...то би био и блам и чист идиотизам ... АЛИ ИСТИНА ЈЕ КАО ВОДА - ТРЕБА САЧЕКАТИ....:cool:

Još jedan osvrt na cijelu stvar i neću više, ovaj je možda i najbolji:

The recounting of the Halyard mission is only a prop to use in achieving the REAL agenda, which is rehabilitating the reputation of Mihailovich and his Chetniks. The irony in this is that an OSS document I found in my research on this subject at the National Archives expressed scepticism about Mihailovich's motives for helping the airmen, guessing that he was using the airmen as exhibits to prove how loyal he was to the Allies. This is essentially how Freeman is using the story of Operation Halyard. Sorry, but Mihailovich has far too checkered a track record to be accorded sainthood. I've actually seen too much evidence that suggests that yes, Mihailovich was at times fighting along the Germans and the Italians. It can't just be wished away. I don't necessarily think that Mihailovich was evil, just an ardent nationalist who was committed to fighting to achieve his postwar vision for Yugoslavia whatever the cost to his soul, the one exception being the lives of his people. It looks to me like he was essentially a good man trying to make the best choices he could with no really good options available. I think there's no harm in admitting this, even if you otherwise admire Mihailovich. The Allies made their compromises too, and no-one questions that they were good guys. Freeman does history no favors by uncritically quoting from pro-Mihailovich sources without trying to judge their reliability. By the way, some of the airmen that I talked to told me that Richard Felman, who claimed to be the leader of the airmen during his time in Yugoslavia, was a less than reliable witness of events, claiming a bigger role for himself than was perhaps the case, and emroidering the truth about events that happened. According to the vets I talked, there are a number of other little errors, like the fact that the ball turret on the underside of a B-17 did not have hand cranked controls, there was no side hatch on a B-24 (people bailed out through the bomb bay doors), etc. He also claims that Halyard was the biggest air rescue of the war. Wrong. There was a airlift of 1100 airmen from an airport near Bucharest in August, 1944 that happened in THREE DAYS, under mortar fire no less.

pa hebem ga boshnjak zemun je bio ustashka teritorija a danas je BG
mozda se lik tu malo zbunio
ne vidim kakve to veze ima sa chinjenicama da su chetnici spasavali americhke pilote i da su od istih kao i svih ostalih chlanica antifashistichke koalicije smatrani i smatraju se antifashistima
nikog preterano na zapadu ne zanimaju boshnjachko-hrvatski idiotizmi proistekli iz komunjarske izmishljotinje izjednachavanja krivice zarad vishih ciljeva"bratstva i jedinstva"
chetnicu su i pre 50 godina i danas i sutra ce biti na zapadu smatrani antifashistima ko shto i jesu bili
pati:(

Ali najbolji mi je onaj dio sa ustašama u Beogradu, definitivno. :lol:

Nego, ja ću sad pokupiti prnje sa teme i ostaviti vas da se zabavljate i čitate. Ne zaboravite da to nisam pisao ja, nego je sve c/p.

Pa-pa.

Видиш ли да си у суштини ЗЛОЋА - па како можеш тако да искривљујеш чињенице и да се правиш блесав када знаш да су усташе биле у Земуну - који је де факто Београд... па логор Старо Сајмиште(који неке будале приписују Србима)... итд. - значи наводи да су усташе биле у Београду СУ АПСОЛУТНО ТАЧНИ.
И ето, опет си овим цитатима свео расправу на односе између Срба и 'рвата - а тема је О СПАШАВАЊУ ПРОКЛЕТИХ ЈЕНКИЈА ЗА ВРЕМЕ 2.СВ.РАТА...И УОПШТЕ О АМЕРИЦИ И ЊЕНОЈ ПОЛИТИЦИ ПРЕМА СРБИЈИ
icon8.gif
icon8.gif
icon8.gif
icon8.gif
icon8.gif
icon8.gif

Alo.... lik govori o ustašama u Beogradu a ne u Zemunu, pa nije Zemun do rata bio dio Beograda pa se poslije otcijepio, majku mu. :lol:

K tome, fulao je još pun kufer mjesta, događaja, raznih detalja.... Slučajno? Namjerno? Hm.

E sad stvarno odoh, kontaš ba, što bi forumski Kanađani rekli? :lol:

ОБЕЛЕЖЕНА 65-ТА ГОДИШЊИЦА ОПЕРАЦИЈЕ ХАЛИЈАРД
15.08.2009 12:52

У Прањанима код Горњег Милановца представници америчке амбасаде у Србији обележили су 65-ту годишњицу завршетка мисије "Халијард" током које је, при крају Другог светског рата, евакуисано око 500 савезничких, претежно америчких авијатичара, оборених над окупираном Србијом. Делегација америчке амбасаде, коју је предводила отправница послова Џенифер Браш, а у којој је био и ваздухопловни аташе потпуковник Џон Капело, положила је венац на спомен-обележје где је некада био аеродром. Брашова је казала да је ово важан заједнички догађај. Ми никада не можемо заборавити оно што је српски народ учинио за наше авијатичаре у току протеклог рата и зато смо обележили ово место и стално га посећујемо", изјавила је Брашова Венце на спомен обележје положили су и представници Владе Србије, ваздухопловства и против-ваздушне одбране, са бригадним генералом Бранком Живаком на челуи, као и представници локалне самоуправе. Амерички пилоти евакуисани су са привременог аеродрома Галовића ливаде, под Равном гором, у више десетина ноћних и дневних летова транспортних авиона, који су их пребацили до база у Италији.

Rukovanje,%20Pranjani2.jpg
Члан делегације америчке амбасаде рукује се са житељима Прањана приликом обиласка Галовића ливаде (Фото Танјуг)

Некада заиста ни сам не знам шта да мислим о Америци. Да ли су они само велики циници или тешки шизофреничари. Или мисле да смо ми већ заборавили како су нам "лепо" захвалили бомбама то што је српски народ спасао њихових 500 пилота???

А какво је ваше мишљење о Америци и њеној политици према Србији и Србима ???

Slazem se za bombardovanje.A lepo su nam zahvalili i oduzimanjem kosova.Sto vise razmisljam o americi,dolazim do veceg intenziteta zakljucka:" sve to treba na kolac......i NEOMASCEN":think:

ОБЕЛЕЖЕНА 65-ТА ГОДИШЊИЦА ОПЕРАЦИЈЕ ХАЛИЈАРД
15.08.2009 12:52

У Прањанима код Горњег Милановца представници америчке амбасаде у Србији обележили су 65-ту годишњицу завршетка мисије "Халијард" током које је, при крају Другог светског рата, евакуисано око 500 савезничких, претежно америчких авијатичара, оборених над окупираном Србијом. Делегација америчке амбасаде, коју је предводила отправница послова Џенифер Браш, а у којој је био и ваздухопловни аташе потпуковник Џон Капело, положила је венац на спомен-обележје где је некада био аеродром. Брашова је казала да је ово важан заједнички догађај. Ми никада не можемо заборавити оно што је српски народ учинио за наше авијатичаре у току протеклог рата и зато смо обележили ово место и стално га посећујемо", изјавила је Брашова Венце на спомен обележје положили су и представници Владе Србије, ваздухопловства и против-ваздушне одбране, са бригадним генералом Бранком Живаком на челуи, као и представници локалне самоуправе. Амерички пилоти евакуисани су са привременог аеродрома Галовића ливаде, под Равном гором, у више десетина ноћних и дневних летова транспортних авиона, који су их пребацили до база у Италији.

Rukovanje,%20Pranjani2.jpg
Члан делегације америчке амбасаде рукује се са житељима Прањана приликом обиласка Галовића ливаде (Фото Танјуг)

Некада заиста ни сам не знам шта да мислим о Америци. Да ли су они само велики циници или тешки шизофреничари. Или мисле да смо ми већ заборавили како су нам "лепо" захвалили бомбама то што је српски народ спасао њихових 500 пилота???

Лицемерје ондашње Америчке политике није ништа мање но Клинтонове камариле... Ко да нису знали 1946. да је Дража организовао спашавање пилота, па су га препустили на милост џелата Броза, да би коју годину касније посмртно одликовали ђенерала.
Посебна прича је каубојска захвалност од пре десет година.

На лето 1944 Срби спасавали америчке зликовце који су на Васкрс 1944 бомбардовали искључиво градове у Србији и Црној Гори а под изговором да је Србија и Црна Гора ''бастион нацизма'', док Загреб или Сарајево наравно није бастион нацизма. А Срби као ћурани кренули да ваде те исте пилоте који су само пар месеци пре тога, сејали смрт по српским градовима!

Знало се и 90-тих, па прича је отварана када је Џими Картер посетио Пале, али американцима тада није одговарала прича о"савезништву са Србима", него су били на страни традиционалних непријатеља. Сад је американцима потребна прича о савезништву са Србима, па Дражу представљају као западњака, а устанак из 1941 "савезнички, демократски" све само не српски.

"Тог и таквог Дражу нису нам могли узети црвени злоковци, који му скинуше главу, нису га могли унизити они што га издадоше у пресудном часу, али хоће да нам га отму и укаљају жалосни и заблудели Срби, који након његове мученичке смрти хоће од њега да створе Дражу Југословена". (Доброслав Јевђевић)

Е сад стварају Дражу атлантисту. Како је кренуло Дража ће бити највећи поборник уласка Србије у ЕУ и НАТО пакт!

Mislim da je raspravljanje o samom broju oborenih pilota koji su vraceni saveznicima nesto poput merenja qite...ako nema 25 cm ne moze biti dobar yebac, zar ne? Konkretna brojka je rezultat jedne komplikovane jednacine koja se sastoji od ukupnog broja preleta, efikasnosti nemacke PVO, nacina na koji su avioni pogodjeni, mogucnosti pilota da iskoce na taj nacin da mogu da prezive pad i na kraju krajeva teritorije na koju su pale. Ukoliko su pali na teritoriju pod kontrolom Draze Mihajloviac a nisu bili zivi pojedeni, streljani ili isporuceni Nemcima, nego organizovano i u vecini slucajeva (da ne tvrdim da su u svim slucajevima vraceni) sacuvani i vraceni Amerikancima ili Englezima...veoma mi je zao, ali to definitivno svedoci o poziciji Draze Mihajlovica u II svetskom ratu, znam ja da se to hrvatima ne svidja, da je kod njih neki pao bio bi istog momenta nataknut na razanj :D
Sasvim drugi znacaj ima taj broj iz perspektive Amerikanaca i Engleza, jednostavno kao broj pilota koi su sposobni da se ponovo upotrebe u ratu, tj. da se ne moraju obucavati. Ja verujem da u ovoj prici nista drugo nije bitno, neko se ne slaze?

Не верујем да Америка има специјалну политику према Србији. Постоји једна арогантна и агресивина глобална политика која функционише на исти начин у Европи, Јужној Америци, Азији, Африци... Методи су свуда исти од Садама, Пиночеа до Злобе и визионара.

Не верујем да Америка има специјалну политику према Србији. Постоји једна арогантна и агресивина глобална политика која функционише на исти начин у Европи, Јужној Америци, Азији, Африци... Методи су свуда исти од Садама, Пиночеа до Злобе и визионара.

Americku politiku kroje vodeci bankari Sveta..
Dosl su do cilja-maksimalno su zaduzili sa odlicnim kamatama narod i drzavice Ex-Yu i sada mogu da menjaju politiku..

Једном и ова лујка да буде у праву:

BEOGRAD, 16.08.2009.
PRESS
INTERVJU NEDELJE... Danica Drašković

Danica Drašković: Dražu Mihailovića treba sahraniti u Beogradu!

Službe se plaše i mrtvog Draže, pa sad žele da ga sahrane na Ravnoj Gori. E pa, to ne može, ako Broz nije na Sutjesci, zašto bi Draža bio na Ravnoj Gori?!

Supruga predsednika SPO-a Danica Drašković kaže u intervjuu za Press nedelje da Komisija za otkrivanje mesta gde je pokopan Draža Mihailović ni posle četiri meseca nije otkrila njegov grob, jer postoje velike opstrukcije službi bezbednosti, ali i nekih članova Komisije.

- Nadam se da će se mesto ubistva ipak otkriti u naredna dva meseca, kada se okončaju istražne radnje i saslušaju svi svedoci, ako do tada mnogi ne umru na čudan način, kao što se to desilo jednom od njih, koji je trebalo da svedoči o mestu gde je Milan Nedić sahranjen. Na dan kada je trebalo da da iskaz, umro je - kaže Danica Drašković za Press.

Da li je moguće da Državna komisija za tri meseca stigne do nekakve tajne arhive i gomile svedoka? Ko nije dozvoljavao da se otkrije istina svih ovih godina?

- To je pitanje na koje svi znamo odgovor. Naravno, oni koji su ga i ubili i koji su i danas moćni. Službe ove države se nisu promenile nimalo, način rada i razmišljanja i onih iz ‘45. i ovih iz 2009. je isti, jer je i sistem isti, nepromenjen. Komunizam očeva nasledila su njihova deca i čuvaju sve tajne.

Da li ste čuli za ideju da se ostaci generala Mihailovića prenesu na Ravnu goru?

- Ta ideja je lansirana iz službi bezbednosti koje se plaše i mrtvog Draže u Beogradu, pa žele da ga izmeste daleko od očiju javnosti, na Ravnu Goru. Protivim se tome i mislim da ako Josip Broz nije sahranjen na Sutjesci ili u pećini u Drvaru, zašto bi Draža bio sahranjen na RavnojGori?!

Pa, gde ga treba sahraniti?

- Njemu je mesto u Beogradu, i to u nekom memorijalnom centru, sličnom onom u kojem je Broz sahranjen. Treba ispraviti počinjenu nepravdu prema generalu Mihailoviću i tom pokretu, kao i prema svim žrtvama komunističkog terora. Jedan memorijal sa imenima nevinih, bez suđenja streljanih i pobijenih građana Beograda, Kraljeva, Kruševca, Čačka, Požege, Užica, Leskovca, Vranja i iz svih gradova i sela Srbije čije kosti još leže po jamama ove zemlje, bilo bi najmanje što Srbija mora da učini, da bi se vratila sebi i oporavila od nesreće koja je prati više od 60 godina.

Back