Perspektivni poslovi u SAD

Nisam dovoljno kvalifikovan, a cenim i dovoljno velikih intelektualnih kapaciteta za IT.

- - - - - - - - - -

A sta mislis kad bih seo na ulicu i drndao gitaru, koliko bih mogao da zaradim?
Takvih, umetnika, sto drndaju gitare i ostale instrumente na ulicama , ima koliko hoces, ubili se od zarade, ne znaju gde ce da potrose dolare, koje im publika daje, :lol:

Definitivno vozac kamiona. Ogroman je deficit, tako da se vozaci placaju odlicno. Ako si vredan, mozes da ubijes platu nekog dobrog softverasa.
Miko, ja razumem da ti se razumes u dokumentaciju, ali ostavi se kamiona made in USA.
Sta je to po tebi, sto se placa odlicno , :?:
Svako ovde, moze da vozi kamione, big dil.
A znas li kako zaradjuju, kada voze, drze pored sebe plasticne kanistere i pishaju u njih, po potrebi, :lol:

https://money.cnn.com/2015/10/09/news/economy/truck-driver-shortage/index.html
There will be a shortage of 48,000 truckers by the end of 2015, according to the American Trucking Associations.
There will be a shortage of nearly 50,000 truckers in the United States by the end of this year, according a new report by the American Trucking Associations (ATA). That's up from a shortage of 30,000 drivers just two years ago, and 20,000 drivers a decade ago.
No wonder businesses are willing to pay up for it.

Trucker compensation has been going up 8% to 12% a year in recent years, according to Bob Costello, chief economist at the ATA. That's a lot higher than wages for the rest of Americans, which have barely budged recently.

The median annual wage for a trucker that works for a private fleet, such as a truck driver employed by Walmart, is $73,000, according to ATA.

The Labor Department pegs the median annual salary for all truck drivers at around $40,000.

But it isn't an easy job to fill.

There's 1.6 million truck drivers in America. Of those, about 750,000 are "for hire" truckers, meaning they work for a truck company that's hired by another company, such as a grocery chain, to deliver its product. These truckers are sometimes on the road for 10 days at a time before coming home, Costello says.

Ovo ponoviti:

The median annual wage for a trucker that works for a private fleet, such as a truck driver employed by Walmart, is $73,000, according to ATA.

The Labor Department pegs the median ANNUAL salary for all truck drivers at around $40,000.

Racunaj sam:
milja = $0.6
10 sati dnevno po najnizem ogranicenju brzine = 650 milja. 650x0.6= $390
6 dana sedmicno x 390 = $2.340
4 sedmice u mesecu x 2.340 = $9.360
12 meseci x 9.360 = $112.320

Oduzmi 4 sedmice godisnjeg odmora plus jos desetak dana = 100K

Ako vozis svoj kamion, to sve pomozi sa 4 i oduzmi troskove koje pravi kamion, dobices $180.000 bez problema.

Racunaj sam:
milja = $0.6
10 sati dnevno po najnizem ogranicenju brzine = 650 milja. 650x0.6= $390
6 dana sedmicno x 390 = $2.340
4 sedmice u mesecu x 2.340 = $9.360
12 meseci x 9.360 = $112.320

Oduzmi 4 sedmice godisnjeg odmora plus jos desetak dana = 100K

Ako vozis svoj kamion, to sve pomozi sa 4 i oduzmi troskove koje pravi kamion, dobices $180.000 bez problema.
Odakle si pronasao da racunas milju : 0,6 :?:
So, how much do truck drivers make? On average, drivers (with some experience) are paid between $0.28 and $0.40 per mile. Some companies pay more. The jobs that pay between $0.40 and $0.45 per mile are typically given to drivers with many years of experience and have exceptional driving skills.

If you’re thinking of getting into the trucking industry, you may be wondering how much you will be paid per mile. Even if you’re already in the business, you may want to find out if your pay rate is fair, or below average. No matter the case, it’s important to remember that the average truck driver pay per mile will vary greatly depending on:

• Experience
Rookie wages are lower, typically between $0.27 and $0.29 per mile. At 2,500 miles per week, you may earn between $675 ($35,100/year) and $725 ($37,700/year) each week. Compensation is rather low for rookie drivers, but pay rates usually increase after 6 months to 1 year.
How Much Does The Average Truck Driver Make Per Year?
It’s difficult to determine how much truckers make per year because they’re paid by the mile – not hourly or on a salary basis. But the Bureau of Labor Statistics does provide some figures to go off of.

Median annual wages in 2014 were:

• General freight trucking: $41,690
  • Wholesale trade: $38,950
  • Specialized freight trucking: $40,100
The median overall annual salary for a heavy and tractor-trailer driver was $39,520 in 2014.

• The bottom 10% earned under $25,740
  • The top 10% earned over $61,150
Going off of these figures, truckers earn a higher salary than the average occupation in the U.S., which is $35,540 for all occupations.

https://www.truckdriverssalary.com/how-much-does-a-truck-driver-make-per-mile/

Kao sto vidis, ovo ovde je totak drugacije, nego sto ti racunas iz Srbije.
Ovo je bilo za 2014, i nije se mnogo promenilo i za ovu godinu.

Za nekoga ko ima nick Istrazivac trebalo bi vise da znas. Kolega, ja se kroz svoj privatni biznis svaki dan druzim sa ljudima koji su u trucking biznisu. Tako da znam o cemu pricam. Podaci koje si ti nasao su tacni ali to je bilo pre pet godina. I ne znam odakle ti ideja da zivim u Srbiji. :D

Za nekoga ko ima nick Istrazivac trebalo bi vise da znas. Kolega, ja se kroz svoj privatni biznis svaki dan druzim sa ljudima koji su u trucking biznisu. Tako da znam o cemu pricam. Podaci koje si ti nasao su tacni ali to je bilo pre pet godina. I ne znam odakle ti ideja da zivim u Srbiji. :D
Pretpostavio sam da zivis u Srbiji.
Da vidimo sta kaze sledeca informacija:

https://www.thestreet.com/personal-finance/how-much-do-truck-drivers-make-15021566

How Much Do Truck Drivers Make in 2019?

Average Truck Driver Salary
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics May 2018 report, truck drivers average $43,680 a year, with the top 10% making over $65,260 and the bottom 10% making less than $28,160.
This development comes quite recently, though, and follows a decades-long plummet in truck-driving wages. According to Business Insider, the median wage for truck drivers in 1977 hovered around $96,552 in today's dollars. Place that next to the current average of $43,680, and you'll see there's been a 45% decline in wages.
South Central - $43,022===Southeast - $43,339===East Central - $45,854===North Central - $45,994===Northeast - $45,579===
Southwest - $47,351===Northwest - $48,662
Top 5 Highest-Paying States for Truck Drivers
  1. New York - $50,460
  2. Nevada - $50,920
  3. North Dakota - $52,080
  4. District of Columbia - $52,760
  5. Alaska - $57,630
The 5 Lowest-Paying States for Truck Drivers
  1. Mississippi - $41,900
  2. South Dakota - $41,590
  3. Alabama - $40,580
  4. Maine - $40,040
  5. West Virginia - $39,520
Food distributor Sysco (SYY - Get Report) pays their drivers the most at $87,204. Companies you'll want to avoid are CR England, Star Transportation, and Gardner Trucking, which pays the lowest average wages out there at $31,200.
Different companies offer different pay structures, but the two most common are pay per hour or pay per mile.
PepsiCo (PEP - Get Report) hires the largest private fleet, though, at 52,700 vehicles, with drivers paid an average of $50,144, according to Indeed.com.

Mozda ti zivis u USA, ali je ocigledno da imas pogresne informacije, jer koliko ja znam , NIKADA se nije placalo po milji 0,6 centi.
Kao sto se vidi iz prilozenih tabela, nema pojma da neko pravi od 100 do 180 Hiljada godisnje.
Postavi mi link, da procitam te tvoje podatke.

I onda kada zaradis 50.000-100.000$ za godinu dana kao kamiondzija u USA (narocito ako tamo nemas neku svoju kucu,stan),najvise ti se isplati da se sa tim parama vratis u Srbiju,kupis na nekom selu kucu i domacinstvo za par hiljada eura i gajis zivinu i obradjujes bastu...

Posto u principu ljudi u USA koji zaradjuju te cifre spadaju u neke manje ili vise socijalne kategorije stanovnistva.....tj ne moze se od toga pristiti ni blizu zivot kakav se vidja po americkim filmovima i serijama....(a ako imas porodicu,onda tek "ajd zdravo")

Back