Rat u Siriji i Iraku - vesti i analize (3)

stanje
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.
Да!

--------------------------------

Сателитска мапа Хаџина...висока резолуција.

vjerujem da ce to biti kratkog daha, ali....sve ovo pokazuje mnogo - ti ljudi su odlicno obuceni, odlicno naoruzani, i najvaznije, odlicno vodjeni...to znaci da ih predvodi neko, ko je vise nego upucen u skolu ratovanja....jer, izvoditi sa uspjehom takticke operacije tog obima, i to jos u potpunom okruzenju, ne moze bez dubokog poznavanja tehnike i doktrine ratovanja....nikakav drugi pokazatelj ne treba, pa da znamo koliko su duboko americki prsti upleteni u sve ovo...

Russia expands air defense network in Syria to US dismay: Report

Russia has reportedly completed an advanced anti-access/area denial network in Syria, posing a challenge to US military presence in the Arab country and the Eastern Mediterranean Sea.

The Washington-based Institute for the Study of War (ISW) said in new report that in 2015, Russia began to establish a partial independent air defense network in Syria to protect its military assets at the Hmeimim Airbase and Tartus Naval Facility on the Mediterranean Coast.

Since then, the report said, Moscow has deployed S-300 and S-400 missile defense systems as well as four unique electronic warfare systems to Syria.

It also stationed at least one advanced 1L122-1E targeting radar and Barnaul-T mobile command-and-control system for short-range air defense systems in the war-torn state, the report added.

The report further noted that Russia opted to expand its air defense network in Syria following the April 14 western missile strike on Syria and the September 17 accidental downing of an Il-20 reconnaissance aircraft in the country.

"Russia has finished an advanced anti-access/area denial (A2AD) network in Syria that combines its own air defense and electronic warfare systems with modernized equipment formerly commanded by Syria. Russia can use these capabilities to mount a long-term strategic challenge the US and NATO in the Eastern Mediterranean Sea and the Middle East," the ISW report said

Read more:https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2018/12/02/581738/Russia-Syria-air-defense

#Syria #Homs Desert : Syrian Armed Forces Homeland Fortress Forces photos after they ambushed Three #ISIS #Daesh Vehicles in the desert. 1 Pick up truck and 2 Cars were destroyed. Up to 23 #ISIS #Daesh were killed.

DtnRmxyW4AAMKiF.jpg

DtnRnhOWkAAdaPW.jpg

DtnRoPLXgAAr-Nm.jpg

DtnRozGW0AAt8X7.jpg

Хаџин

Footage describes consequences of #ISIS failed attack on #SDF near #DeirEzzor's #Hajin

------------------------------------

National Liberation Front spokesman warns about the possibility of #SAA and allies launching an offensive in #Idlib, urges other factions to lay aside internal conflicts.

Poslednja izmena:
Хаџин

Footage describes consequences of #ISIS failed attack on #SDF near #DeirEzzor's #Hajin

------------------------------------

National Liberation Front spokesman warns about the possibility of #SAA and allies launching an offensive in #Idlib, urges other factions to lay aside internal conflicts.

:think:

Izgleda da im je "voznja bila neprilagodjena saobracajnim uslovima na terenu"...!

Воде се борбе између СДФ и ФСА у Кафр Калбину, север Алепа.

Експлозија мине на аутопуту у близини Марат Ал Нумана.

Борбе СДФ и ФСА и у близини Каљибрина.

Јака експлозија у Јиндересу (Африн), нема извештаја о броју пострадалих.

САА ВБР-има засипа Кан Шеикун.

САА артиљеријом поклапа Туркменске планине на северу Латакије.

САА артиљеријом поклапа Ум Јалу и Сукајк, источни Идлиб.

САА гранатира Ал Јазраију и Зумар, јужни Алепо.

САА гранатира Абу Раид и Хасраију, северно од Хаме.

Воде се борбе између СДФ и ФСА у Кафр Калбину, север Алепа.

Moram da priznam da ili nisam pazio na casu, ili je ovo nesto novo - jer meni nije poznato da su ovi ratovali, jedino ako se pod onim Kurdima osvetnicima (koji operisu po Afrinu i okolini) ne misli na SDF. U principu uvek se pominje onaj YPG ili kako se vec zovu.

stanje
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.

Back