EU pokreće pravne mere protiv Madjarske zbog zakona o nevladinim organizacijama

Mortimer

Veoma poznat
Poruka
Evropska unija je danas pokrenula pravne mere protiv Madjarske zbog njenog novog zakona o nevladinim organizacijama finansiranim iz inostranstva.
Evropska komisija je saopštila da bi zakon usvojen u madjarskom parlamentu u junu mogao da onemogući nevladine organizacije "da dobijaju sredstva" i da će "ograničiti njihovu sposobnost da nastave sa radom"
Prema novom zakonu, udruženja gradjana koja iz inostranstva dobijaju više od 26.700 dolara moraju da se registruju pred sudom, da pruže detaljne podatke o donatorima koji daju više od 1.850 dolara i da na svojim sajtovima i publikacijama navedu da se finansiraju iz inostranstva.
Madjarska vlada je saopštila da želi da osigura transparentnost rada nevladinih organizacija, a da one koje se zalažu za prava tražilaca azila, poput madjarskog Helsinškog komiteta, rade protiv madjarskih interesa.
http://beta.rs/vesti/politika-vesti...arske-zbog-zakona-o-nevladinim-organizacijama

Orban prepisuje Imperatorove zakone o stranim placenicima i domacim izdajnicima!

Ali zato u Srbiji vladaju!

Evropska unija je danas pokrenula pravne mere protiv Madjarske zbog njenog novog zakona o nevladinim organizacijama finansiranim iz inostranstva.
Evropska komisija je saopštila da bi zakon usvojen u madjarskom parlamentu u junu mogao da onemogući nevladine organizacije "da dobijaju sredstva" i da će "ograničiti njihovu sposobnost da nastave sa radom"
Prema novom zakonu, udruženja gradjana koja iz inostranstva dobijaju više od 26.700 dolara moraju da se registruju pred sudom, da pruže detaljne podatke o donatorima koji daju više od 1.850 dolara i da na svojim sajtovima i publikacijama navedu da se finansiraju iz inostranstva.
Madjarska vlada je saopštila da želi da osigura transparentnost rada nevladinih organizacija, a da one koje se zalažu za prava tražilaca azila, poput madjarskog Helsinškog komiteta, rade protiv madjarskih interesa.
http://beta.rs/vesti/politika-vesti...arske-zbog-zakona-o-nevladinim-organizacijama

Orban prepisuje Imperatorove zakone o stranim placenicima i domacim izdajnicima!

Ali zato u Srbiji vladaju!

И ТРЕБА...:besan2: :aha2:

- - - - - - - - - -

Орбан ...СЛУЖИ НАРОДУ МАЂАРСКЕ...а А.Vучић ...СВОЈИМ НАТО ГАЗДАМА

Ti nemaš razlog za aplaudiranje. Jer da ovakav zakon nekim čudom primjene u Srbiji odmah bi nestale organizacije tipa žene u crnom, Fond za humanitarno pravo i slične. A ti takve organizacije svesrdno podržavaš.

5963ee7a-f1ec-42a4-892f-24ff0a0a0a7e-zene-u-crnom-aa-previewOrg.jpg

HUNGARY launches nationwide anti-Muslim migrant campaign featuring George Soros, the world’s leading individual backer and funder of the Muslim invasion of Europe

Hungarian Prime Minister Victor Orban has accused billionaire investor George Soros, who allegedly financed the Arab Spring, of stoking and financing the ever-increasing flood of North African and Middle Eastern Muslim economic freeloaders, posing as refugees, for the sole purpose of weakening Europe. Soros says, “Our plan treats the protection of refugees as the objective and national borders as the obstacle.”

Born in Hungary, Soros is a prominent member of a circle of “activists” trying to undermine European nations by supporting so-called “refugees, ” most of whom are not refugees at all, but economic migrants looking to cash in on the largesse of Western welfare systems.

Last year, Soros spent $500 million on the human trafficking network which is dumping hundreds of thousands of Muslim freeloaders into Europe every year. He also gives grants to organizations that provide legal assistance to asylum seekers.

Just as the dark forces of the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency and George Soros’s multi-billion dollar network of non-governmental organizations plotted to destabilize the Middle East and North Africa through the use of social media to bring about the so-called “Arab Spring”, these same forces have opened a new chapter in their book of global dysfunctionality by facilitating the mass movement of refugees, economic freeloaders, and Islamic terrorists from the Middle East, Asia, and Africa to Europe.

http://investmentwatchblog.com/hung...-and-funder-of-the-muslim-invasion-of-europe/

Ti nemaš razlog za aplaudiranje. Jer da ovakav zakon nekim čudom primjene u Srbiji odmah bi nestale organizacije tipa žene u crnom, Fond za humanitarno pravo i slične. A ti takve organizacije svesrdno podržavaš.
I Crveni krst je neka takva organizacija, valjda i UNESKO, razne organizacije za zastitu dece, zivotinja, covekove okoline, lekari bez granica
i sad Orbanu smeta Sorosh pa bi zbog njega uvodio neke zakone, a tebi ove tri zene u crnom:D

Replacement Migration: Average IQ Scores Dropping Across Europe

Due to more desirable living conditions and better education, IQ scores in the Western world have largely increased since the 1930s. This is known as the Flynn Effect. This trend, however, has not only plateaued in recent years, it’s actually reversed.

In France, a study was carried out by Edward Dutton and Richard Lynn in 2015 which concluded that IQ score levels are currently dropping by around 4 points per decade. Similar results have been echoed across Europe as academics from Brussels, Amsterdam and Ireland found similar results in a 2013 study, and tests carried out in Denmark and the UK have anticipated the same.

Dutton and Lynn put this change down to “biological causes”, namely; replacement migration and the dysgenic effect of intelligent people having fewer children.

Replacement Migration and Average IQ Scores
We know that Western women are having fewer children than the recommended figure of 2.1 which is required for the population to stay the same. We also know that non-European women who migrate to Europe have a higher average fertility rate than 2.1. This, on top of the crippling immigration figures that are taking place in current times, is resulting in the population replacement of native European people.

To bring this back to the drop in IQ scores, the average score of native European people is way higher than the average score of the people we are currently being replaced by.

To give a few examples, the average IQ score in the UK, Germany and France is 100, 99 and 99 respectively. Your IQ score comes from a combination of your genes and environmental factors and this is an important thing to remember when we consider the average IQ score of non-Europeans in Europe.

The UK has a growing Pakistani population who originate from a country that has an average IQ score of 84. This is similar to the picture being painted in Germany with their Turkish population (average score of 90) and France with their Moroccan population (average score of 84).

http://investmentwatchblog.com/replacement-migration-average-iq-scores-dropping-across-europe/

Back