Plavo Roze KALADONT!!!!

stanje
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.
NTARE

Izvod iz enciklopedije Microsoft Encarta...

Micombero, Michel (1940-1983), political leader and president of Burundi (1966-1976). Micombero was born in Rutovu in southern Burundi, a member of the Hima tribe of the Tutsi ethnic group. Micombero attended local Roman Catholic primary and secondary schools before joining the army in 1960 and attending the Belgian Military Academy in Brussels (1960-1962), later completing an economics degree at Somali National University (1982). Micombero quickly ascended the ranks in the military, becoming captain in June 1962. After joining the ruling party, Union pour le Progrès National (Union for National Progress), in 1963, he was appointed secretary of state for defense. In 1965 he became minister of defense. After thwarting a coup attempt by members of the rival Hutu ethnic group and overseeing the execution of virtually all Hutu politicians by security forces, Micombero helped Crown Prince Charles Ntare V dethrone the king in July 1966. Micombero was appointed prime minister, and, with the new king's approval, dissolved the parliament.
Microsoft® Encarta® Encyclopedia 2003. © 1993-2002 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

S obzirom da je i edikt poprilično strana, jer nije poprilično odomaćena riječ, i ona i ktitor mogu da se prošetaju malo odavde, ali, nije bio baš tako loš pokušaj, priznaćete :D . A svašta ti Jovana77 znaš iz te Austrije... :P

stanje
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.

Back