Islamic State planning to use Libya as gateway to Europe
Prikazujem rezultate 1 do 14 od 14

Tema: Islamic State planning to use Libya as gateway to Europe

_nobody_ nije na forumu
    Zivot je Zivotinjsko Carstvo u kome NE caruje Drugarstvo!
    Veoma poznat
    Učlanjen
    Pol
    muški
    Tekstova u blogu
    Reputaciona moć

Arrow Islamic State planning to use Libya as gateway to Europe

Citat Original postavio Islamic State planning to use Libya as gateway to Europe
    Islamic State 'planning to use Libya as gateway to Europe'

© Reuters Islamic State 'planning to use Libya as gateway to Europe'
    http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/islamic-state-planning-to-use-libya-as-gateway-to-europe/ar-BBhH95q?ocid=UP97DHP

Islamic State militants are planning a takeover of Libya as a "gateway" to wage war across the whole of southern Europe, letters written by the group's supporters have revealed.

The jihadists hope to flood the north African state with militiamen from Syria and Iraq, who will then sail across the Mediterranean posing as migrants on people trafficking vessels, according to plans seen by Quilliam, the British anti-extremist group.

The fighters would then run amok in southern European cities and also try to attack maritime shipping.

The document is written by an Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (Isil) propagandist who is believed to be an important online recruiter for the terror in Libya, where security has collapsed in the wake of the revolution that unseated Colonel Gaddafi in 2011.

The group has already established Libyan-based cells, who on Sunday released a video showing a mass beheading of 21 Egyptian Christian guest workers .

The video, which prompted Egypt to launch retaliatory bombing raids on Isil positions in Libya, included footage of a khaki-clad militant pointing a bloodstained finger northwards, declaring: "We will conquer Rome, by Allah's permission."

The Isil propagandist, who uses the alias Abu Arhim al-Libim, describes Libya as having "immense potential" for Isil. He points out with relish that it is awash with weapons from the Libyan civil war, when large quantities of Col Gaddafi's arsenals were appropriated by rebels. Some of those weapons came from Britain, which supplied the Gaddafi regime with machine guns, sniper rifles and ammunition during his final years in power, when he was seen as an ally against Islamist terrorism.

Mr Libim also points out that Libya is less than around 300 miles from parts of the nearest European mainland.

He writes: "It has a long coast and looks upon the southern Crusader states, which can be reached with ease by even a rudimentary boat."

He also cites "the number of trips known as 'illegal immigration' from this coast, which are huge in number ... if this was even partially exploited and developed strategically, pandemonium could be wrought in the southern European states and it is even possible that there could be a closure of shipping lines and targeting of Crusader ships and tankers."

The propagandist's comments come amid growing concerns in the West about the collapse of security in Libya, which has a large diaspora population in the UK.

On Monday, Sir John Sawers, the former head of MI6, said that Britain should consider putting ground troops there to stop the country "being exploited by fanatics".

Security officials also share Isil's view about the possibility of using people trafficking boats to smuggle fighters into Europe.

Thanks to its vast, porous desert borders with Sub-Saharan Africa, Libya has long been a key operating hub for trafficking boats heading into Europe, but numbers have escalated dramatically since the collapse of the Gaddafi regime.

Italy's interior ministry estimates that at least 200,000 refugees and immigrants are poised to make the crossing from Libya to Sicily or the tiny island of Lampedusa, Italy's southernmost territory.

© Rex Features Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi
    Sve lepse od lepseg... U Libiji vlada haos, i cini se da ce ISIL uspeti da vecinu Libije stavi pod svoju kontrolu. Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, vodja ISILa, proziva celu Libiju delom njegovog Kalifata.

Sada ce oni lepo da salju "izbeglice" redovno na brodovima u EU. I gde ce te izbeglice? Da nece, mozda, u Bosnu???

_niemand_

Elita hypnotoad (avatar)
    Učlanjen
    Pol
    muški
    Reputaciona moć

Podrazumevano Re: Islamic State planning to use Libya as gateway to Europe

U Libiji cveta demokraCija, zapadne vrednosti i tako to.. Vise nema mrskog diktatora, ali zato ima demokratskih ISIS mudzahedina

Elita jaguar b p (avatar)
    Učlanjen
    Pol
    ženski
    Reputaciona moć

Gde je samo pre 4 godine Gadafi održavao miting podrške Putinovim vrednostima, dešava se ova patrola sa zastavama Monoteizma

To je ono što me brine.

Elita hypnotoad (avatar)
    Učlanjen
    Pol
    muški
    Reputaciona moć

Citat Original postavio jaguar b p Pogledaj poruku
    Gde je samo pre 4 godine Gadafi održavao miting podrške Putinovim vrednostima, dešava se ova patrola sa zastavama Monoteizma

To je ono što me brine.
    Ahaaa, sada razumem sta pokusavas reci.. Dakle Islamisti su u Libiji zato sto je Gadafi podrzavao Putina
    E moja jaguarka... ponekad mi te je i zao

Poznat fauler (avatar)
    Učlanjen
    Pol
    muški
    Reputaciona moć

Neka dođu lupaću ih flašama viskija - Vinston Čerčil.

Domaćin
    Učlanjen
    Pol
    muški
    Reputaciona moć

Zao mi je sto se situacija pogorsava u vezi ISILa. Ta frakcija mora biti unistena dok ne dodju u Europu da prave nered. Mislim da ISIL mora da se urazummi i da prestane sa tim sirenjem i napadima.

_nobody_ nije na forumu
    Veoma poznat
    Učlanjen
    Pol
    muški
    Tekstova u blogu
    Reputaciona moć

Exclamation Re: Islamic State planning to use Libya as gateway to Europe

Vidi, Mingo...

Last year more than 170,000 arrived in Italy by boat, including tens of thousands of Syrians fleeing the civil war in their home country.

Search and rescue efforts entered a dangerous new phase this week when an Italian coast guard vessel rescuing migrants 50 miles off the Libyan coast was threatened by smugglers armed with Kalashnikov assault rifles.

While the gang were concerned only with retrieving their boat for another smuggling trip, the incident demonstrated the potential threat were Isil to adopt similar smuggling tactics.

There are also fears that an increased Isil presence in Libya would encourage existing migrants there to flee north in far greater numbers.

Yesterday, Nasser Kamel, Egypt's ambassador to London, warned Britain brace itself for 'boats full of terrorists' unless action was taken in Libya. He spoke after 2,164 migrants were rescued at sea in a 24-hour period over the weekend in what has been described as an 'exodus without precedent'.
    2014. je 170,000+ imigranata iz Sirije i Libije sturnulo brodovima u Italiju. Ogromna vecina su Muslimani. Pri cemu, koliko citam, ISIL preuzima kontrolu nad tim putevima, oni su ti koji krijumcare te Muslimane. Naoruzani su i opasni po Italijansku Obalsku strazu... Iako samo zele da zadrze svoje brodice. I takodje, njihovo prisustvo ce naterati sada mnogo veci broj Libijaca da migriraju u EU.

Nije ni cudo sto nepostojeci MI6 trazi od GB PMa da se vojno intervenise u Libiji. Sa visestrukim dejstvom.

Ovo, Mingo, vise nije samo lokalna Severno Africka slatkoca Islama. Postaje to gorka islamska pilula za EU i celu Evropu... Posebno za Balkan... Itekako vazno, jer ce 70% te slatkoce biti poslato tamo...

_niemand_

Veoma poznat Sotir zvani djubre (avatar)
    Učlanjen
    Pol
    muški
    Reputaciona moć

Citat Original postavio Abdullah Pogledaj poruku
    Zao mi je sto se situacija pogorsava u vezi ISILa. Ta frakcija mora biti unistena dok ne dodju u Europu da prave nered. Mislim da ISIL mora da se urazummi i da prestane sa tim sirenjem i napadima.
    ISIL ce da se urazumi tek onda kad ih zauzdaju oni koji su ih stvorili- amerikanci

Legenda čedina_zebra (avatar)
    Učlanjen
    Pol
    ženski
    Tekstova u blogu
    Reputaciona moć

Još kada bih znala šta piše u uvodnom postu
    Čedina Zebra

Domaćin
    Učlanjen
    Pol
    muški
    Reputaciona moć

Ovo je opasno po sam Balkan i Europu u kojima stizu izbjeglice iz Libije koji mogu da se okrenu protiv europskih vlasti. Mogu da se osmjele da pocnu napadati ciljeve u Europi. To je strasno i zao mmi je sto se ovo desava ali samo kazem da ima dobrih muslimana koji ce ovo odbaciti. Ima muslimana koji nece slusati ISIL i koji nece trpjeti da ih ISIL zavodi.

Veoma poznat Sotir zvani djubre (avatar)
    Učlanjen
    Pol
    muški
    Reputaciona moć

Ovo je opasno po sam Balkan i Europu u kojima stizu izbjeglice iz Libije koji mogu da se okrenu protiv europskih vlasti. Mogu da se osmjele da pocnu napadati ciljeve u Europi. To je strasno i zao mmi je sto se ovo desava ali samo kazem da ima dobrih muslimana koji ce ovo odbaciti. Ima muslimana koji nece slusati ISIL i koji nece trpjeti da ih ISIL zavodi.
    Ti nemas vise od 12 godina to je ocigledno

_nobody_ nije na forumu
    Veoma poznat
    Učlanjen
    Pol
    muški
    Tekstova u blogu
    Reputaciona moć

Arrow Re: Islamic State planning to use Libya as gateway to Europe

Citat Original postavio čedina_zebra Pogledaj poruku
    Još kada bih znala šta piše u uvodnom postu
    Nauci Engleski. Ili barem nauci da koristis Google Xlate. Valjace ti. :kez;

_niemand_

Domaćin
    Učlanjen
    Pol
    muški
    Reputaciona moć

Citat Original postavio Sotir zvani djubre Pogledaj poruku
    Ti nemas vise od 12 godina to je ocigledno
    Pa da stvarno mi je zao sto ISIL zauzima teritorije i sto jaca umjesto da slabi. ISIL treba da se unisti i da ga nema. Muslimani to ne mogu trpjeti i muslimani ce na kraju reci ne ISILu i njihovim planovima. Amerika i medjunarodna zajednica trebaju intervenirati i unistiti ISIL koji ubija bez imalo morala.

_nobody_ nije na forumu
    Veoma poznat
    Učlanjen
    Pol
    muški
    Tekstova u blogu
    Reputaciona moć

Exclamation Slatkoca Islama i Slatkoca Zapadne DemokraCije

Pa da stvarno mi je zao sto ISIL zauzima teritorije i sto jaca umjesto da slabi. ISIL treba da se unisti i da ga nema. Muslimani to ne mogu trpjeti i muslimani ce na kraju reci ne ISILu i njihovim planovima. Amerika i medjunarodna zajednica trebaju intervenirati i unistiti ISIL koji ubija bez imalo morala.
    Sve to zavisi (mislim na unistenje) u kojoj meri ti isti amerikanci profitiraju od boldovane crvenim Slatkoce Islama (vrh vrhova, ili tucheno vrhnje, sto bi rekli bratija Slovinci). A to se, moj Mindzo, zove po inome/drugacije Slatkoca Zapadne DemokraCije (ako te neki od tvoijh muslimana propita/priupita a sta je to).

_niemand_

Slične teme

1. IP i Gateway
    Autor dane1234 u forumu Softver
    Odgovora: 10
    Poslednja poruka: 24.07.2005., 00:29
  2. I will use Google before asking dumb questions
    Autor DabaMAN u forumu Video igre
    Odgovora: 0
    Poslednja poruka: 27.03.2005., 20:11

Pravila za slanje poruka

• Ne možete kreirati novu temu