Prikazujem rezultate 1 do 25 od 1005

Tema: Depeche Mode

Aktivan član Apach (avatar)
    Učlanjen
    Pol
    ženski
    Reputaciona moć

Podrazumevano Depeche Mode

"..." nema te teme nigde!!! sem one koju sam ja "otvorila", a ti je zakljuccao.
    Molim te, ne diraj ovu

Učlanjen
    Pol
    ženski
    Reputaciona moć

Podrazumevano new album and new tour

Depeche Mode will begin a six-week North American tour in October in support of its as-yet-untitled new album, due around the same time via Mute internationally and Reprise/Warner Bros. in North America. Dates and venues have not been announced for the North American portion, but an extensive European tour will begin Jan. 13 in Dresden, Germany and has dates on tap through April 3 in London.

As previously reported, the group is co-producing the new album with Ben Hillier (Doves, Blur). It will be the follow-up to 2001's "Exciter," which opened at No. 8 on The Billboard 200 and has sold more than 421,000 copies in the United States, according to Nielsen SoundScan.

Last year, alternate versions of the group's hits were compiled for "Remixes 81-04," which sold more than 1 million copies worldwide, according to Mute. A remix of "Enjoy the Silence" by Linkin Park's Mike Shinoda hit No. 1 in Spain and Denmark and reached the top 10 in Germany and the United Kingdom.

Here are Depeche Mode's European tour dates:

Jan. 13: Dresden, Germany (Messehalle)
    Jan. 15: Hamburg (Color Line Arena)
    Jan. 18: Berlin (Velodrom)
    Jan. 20: Dusseldorf, Germany (LTU Arena)
    Jan. 23: Prague (Saksa Arena)
    Jan. 24: Enfurt, Germany (Messehalle)
    Jan. 26: Frankfurt (Festhalle)
    Jan. 29: Antwerp, Belgium (Sports Paleis)
    Jan. 31: Geneva, Switzerland (Arena)
    Feb. 2: Marseille, France (Le Dome)
    Feb. 3: Toulouse (Zenith)
    Feb. 4: Lyon (Tony Garnier)
    Feb. 6: Madrid (Palacio Deportes)
    Feb. 8: Lisbon, Portugal (Pavilhao Atlantico)
    Feb. 10: Barcelona (Palau Sant Jordi)
    Feb. 14: Munich (Olympiahalle)
    Feb. 16: Vienna (Stadthalle)
    Feb. 18: Milan (Forum)
    Feb. 21: Paris (Bercy)
    Feb. 25: Copenhagen (Parken Stadium)
    Mar. 3: St. Petersburg, Russia (SKK)
    Mar. 4: Moscow (Luzhniki)
    Mar. 9: Stuttgart, Germany (Schleyerhalle)
    Mar. 10: Friedrichshafen, Germany (Messehalle)
    Mar. 11: Mannheim, Germany (SAP Arena)
    Mar. 13: Graz, Austria (Stadthalle)
    Mar. 14: Katowice, Poland (Spodek)
    Mar. 16: Tallinn, Estonia (Saku Arena)
    Mar. 17: Riga, Latvia (New Arena)
    Mar. 18: Vilnius, Lithuania (Siemens Arena)
    Mar. 21: Budapest (Arena)
    Mar. 22: Ljubljana, Slovenia (Hala Tivoli)

Mar. 24: Amneville, France (Galaxie)
    Mar. 25: Douai, France (Gayant Expo)
    Mar. 26: Rotterdam, Holland (Ahoy)
    Mar. 28: Zurich (Hallenstadion)
    Mar. 30: Manchester, England (Manchester Evening News Arena)
    Mar. 31: Birmingham, England (N.E.C.)
    April 3: London (Wembley Arena)

A GDE SMO TU MI ?

Učlanjen
    Pol
    ženski
    Reputaciona moć

Podrazumevano

BUDAPEST, HUNGARY
    Tuesday March 21st, 2006
    On sale: 01/07/05
    Tickets: www.ticketpro.hu
    Venue:
    Sportarena (Papp Laszlo)
    Phone:
    Web: www.budapestarena.hu
    Capacity: 12.500

LJUBLJANA, SLOVENIA
    Wednesday March 22nd, 2006
    On sale: 05/09/05
    Tickets: TBA
    Venue:
    Sports Arena
    Celovska 25,
    1000 Ljubljana
    Phone: +386 1 431 51 55
    Web:
    Capacity: 8.000

Učlanjen
    Pol
    ženski
    Reputaciona moć

Podrazumevano

Seven New Songs by Depeche Mode In A Rush
    by Thomas Vänker of Intro magazine, translated by Niggels

"Monday, 4th of July , 5:27 pm, London: A quick handshake by Mute boss Daniel Miller and here we go, deeper into what looked like a normal English house from outside. In fact it´s rather one of these private clubs, of which folks like us only hear about from the tabloids, ...

Today the ground floor of this salacious and beautiful club (a harmonic mix of British conservatism and Greek-ish interior design and art) is in the hands of the most important band in the world – no, not Kiss, I´m talking about Depeche Mode!

Miller is aware of the jumpiness of the attendees – journalists coming to Depeche Mode are always a little more excited than they would be with any other subject; not to mention the also attending label employees. This is a fans’ world, through and through. Miller keeps his speech accordingly short: The album will be called Playing The Angel and be released on 17th of October, and now we´re going to hear the world exclusive premiere of seven songs off the new album – unfortunately yet unmastered. A fact which Miller, the old perfectionist, visibly feels quite uncomfortable with. But there´s no other way. With a tour time-phased for January and the release of the album the Depeche Mode machine has restarted once more, four years and some months after Exciter, and the machine imperativly needs to be fed.

And one thing is clear after this bombastic listening session (bombastic both concerning the environment – the album was played on an unbelievably loud PA – and in respect of content): Nothing can stop the Depeche Mode machine!

Playing The Angel is a dark, thunderously rocking album, which lyrically digs into the infinite abysms of human existance and, in doing so, avails itself musically of a range from Industrial to contemporary electronic avantgarde. But after all it always comes back to this certain self-reliance and independence which is Depeche Mode known for for 25 years know.
    So, here are the first hard facts. After a single listen. That is, don´t kill me if it feels a little different afterwards.

1. 'Precious'
    Will be the first single. And deservedly so. The song works from the start. Very homogenous and self-contained all in all, in short moments nevertheless with the very libertine Depeche Mode always get away with. For example the shortest fragment of a melody ever: Just a tap on the piano-synth and catchiness and significance still add up. It reminds myself a bit on the Black Celebration period but it’s also reminiscent of Violator. Pathos doesn´t get missed out, too. Excerpt: “If God had a masterplan…” – despair right away, then. As the track was played once again at the end of the listening session people virtually danced to it. Fire test has been passed with flying colours. The word ‘classic’ is in the air all over the place.

2. 'The Sinner In Me'
    A very dark, Industrial-like track which be could be as well Nine Inch Nails – well, until the vocals come in. The Italo lot among the British colleagues shiver in the face of too much harshness. Once more about agony and pain:”…still recover, still go over all the suffering..” (by the way, no warranty for accuracy at all when it comes to quotes off the lyrics). Towards the end the track appropriatley vanishes in digital noise and swoosh.

3. 'Suffer Well'
    And once again suffering – even though I Freudianly misheard “Suffer Weil”. Well-fitting to the flow of the record, Gahan talks later on about “one of the darkest Depeche Mode records ever”. This song, a very strong, lusty anthem, is penned by him, by the way. Just like another one in this listening session and a third one on the final album (which – so much for now – will be finished by the end of this week). The track ends with a surprising Hip Hop scratch of noise sounds. Once again one of those ambitious, at first intriguing but then sense making elements which the band has such a good grasp of.

4. 'Macrovision'
    "...Overflowing senses... I hear my blood flow…" Aptly to this short quote there´s only the voice present at the beginning of the song, haunting, coming in for all things – and when the wall of sound joins the voice still leads the track to higher levels. Nonetheless: A difficult track at first listen, somehow it has something pretentious about it. A feeling which is ultimately blotted out by the intoxicating melancholy, though.

5. 'John The Revelator'
    One of these tracks which work after a few seconds already, which needs no big introduction , which just enters the room and can be assumed as well-established. The leading 80s synth sound recalls slightly on “Space Invaders Are Smoking Grass” by I-F and is the ideal leitmotif for a song which has the ability to blend the best of the worlds of Rock and Electronics. Potential single. I would say.

6. 'I Want It All'
    The second track by Gahan in this session. And so far the least enthralling for me. A ballad and therefore very much produced pertinently for his voice which, blessed with all presence possible, narrates over layers of click sounds. Towards the end the sounds take over, step by step, grinding and rattling like the colossus in Björk’s “Army Of Me” video clip.

7. 'A Pain That I'm Used To'
    The track begins with an unsettling vocal line, which in its flow rather reminds on Italo-Pop-House canto than Depeche Mode. But at latest when the sublime melody rises above the darkness of the words, when the elevated raptures presage, the song falls back into the world where it really belongs. Perhaps the track with the best dramaturgy on the album. Another potential single for me.

The Bottom Line: An album like a lustful punch in your face - so to speak the “Fight Club” album of Depeche Mode. No chance at all to step aside and evade."

Aktivan član
    Učlanjen
    Pol
    muški
    Reputaciona moć

Podrazumevano

sjajni pojedinci i dave i martin.....samo sto su bili malo isuwise 80's dok se dave nije nawuko :?
    sada su sjajni, al dzaba kad nemam pare da ih vidim, a kod nas ce doci kao i swe ostale groope> kad im utihne karijera

Učlanjen
    Pol
    ženski
    Reputaciona moć

Podrazumevano

Citat Original postavio g-rock
    sjajni pojedinci i dave i martin.....samo sto su bili malo isuwise 80's dok se dave nije nawuko :?
    Navuccen je on bio i tih 80-ih, ali meni su i tad radili i zvuccali fantasticcno!
    sada su sjajni, al dzaba kad nemam pare da ih vidim, a kod nas ce doci kao i swe ostale groope> kad im utihne karijera
    To je lako moguce

Učlanjen
    Pol
    ženski
    Reputaciona moć

Podrazumevano

Karte za koncert u Budimpessti su u prodaji, organizuje li neko odlazak?

Veoma poznat milicaanchy (avatar)
    Učlanjen
    Pol
    ženski
    Reputaciona moć

Podrazumevano

Moj omiljeni bend,definitivno!!!A onaj Dave Gahan...kako je taj chovek zgodan...mmmm..... 8)
    Enjoy the silence rocks!!!!

Učlanjen
    Pol
    ženski
    Reputaciona moć

Podrazumevano

Citat Original postavio milicaanchy
    Moj omiljeni bend,definitivno!!!
    I moj, i moj !!!
    A onaj Dave Gahan...kako je taj chovek zgodan...mmmm..... 8)
    Da, kakav glas! Brrrrrrrrrrrr,... Kakav nos! :wink:
    Enjoy the silence rocks!!!!
    Ya!

Aktivan član boring (avatar)
    Učlanjen
    Pol
    ženski
    Reputaciona moć

Podrazumevano

.....All I ever wanted
    All I ever needed
    Is here in my arms
    Words are very unnecessary
    They can only do harm...

Učlanjen
    Pol
    ženski
    Reputaciona moć

Podrazumevano

Now let your mind do the walking
    And let my body do the talking
    Let me show you the world in my eyes

Poznat AntunTun (avatar)
    Učlanjen
    Pol
    muški
    Tekstova u blogu
    Reputaciona moć

Podrazumevano ...........

I surrender all control
    To the desire that consumes me whole
    Leads me by the hand to infinity
    Lies in wait at the heart of me

Učlanjen
    Pol
    ženski
    Reputaciona moć

Podrazumevano

Moved, lifted higher
    Moved, my soul's on fire
    Moved, by a higher love
    :wink:

Aktivan član
    Učlanjen
    Pol
    muški
    Reputaciona moć

Podrazumevano

Take my hand
    Come back to the land
    Where everything’s ours
    For a few hours

Učlanjen
    Pol
    ženski
    Reputaciona moć

Podrazumevano

Will you lead me to your armchair
    Or leave me lying here
    I'm hanging on your words
    living on your breath
    feeling with your skin
    Will I always be here

Aktivan član
    Učlanjen
    Pol
    muški
    Reputaciona moć

Podrazumevano

a kako vam se swidja solo projecti martin-a>
    mnoooooooogooooooooo je gotivan spot + obrada pesme stardust /nekog david essex-a/

Učlanjen
    Pol
    ženski
    Reputaciona moć

Podrazumevano

a kako vam se swidja solo projecti martin-a>
    mnoooooooogooooooooo je gotivan spot + obrada pesme stardust /nekog david essex-a/
    Meni se kao njihovom zaguljenom obozzavaocu mnogo svidja! Imam samo taj spot, postoji li joss neki?

Aktivan član
    Učlanjen
    Pol
    muški
    Reputaciona moć

Podrazumevano

za spotove ne znam, ali sam poskidao gomilu gotivnih stwari sa net-a

Učlanjen
    Pol
    ženski
    Reputaciona moć

Podrazumevano

za spotove ne znam, ali sam poskidao gomilu gotivnih stwari sa net-a
    odakle taccno? :shock:

Aktivan član
    Učlanjen
    Pol
    muški
    Reputaciona moć

Podrazumevano

sa kaaza dok je bio free, al ako oces posalji mi svoj mail na pp, pa cu da ti dostavljam jednu po jednu pesmu

Učlanjen
    Pol
    ženski
    Reputaciona moć

Podrazumevano

sa kaaza dok je bio free, al ako oces posalji mi svoj mail na pp, pa cu da ti dostavljam jednu po jednu pesmu
    U "Pregledu profila" imass moj mail

Aktivan član
    Učlanjen
    Pol
    muški
    Reputaciona moć

Podrazumevano

posl'o nesto, pa reci ostalima kako ti se swidja :wink:

Učlanjen
    Pol
    ženski
    Reputaciona moć

Podrazumevano

posl'o nesto, pa reci ostalima kako ti se swidja :wink:
    Super je! Creeeeeeeeeeepy!

Domaćin Dont_Break_The_Oath (avatar)
    Učlanjen
    Pol
    muški
    Reputaciona moć

Podrazumevano

Fantastican rad do albuma "Songs of faith and devotion" a od odlaska Alan Wildera prosto ne mogu da se naviknem da je to Depeche Mode...prosto nije.
    Nema tu vise one magije kao na albumima "Some Great Reward" ili "Black Celebration".

Apach,imam ja kompletan "101" koncert,najveci u njihovoj karijeri iz 1988,pa "The world we live in and live in Hamburg" iz 1985,i sve spotove jos od pesme "Dreaming Of Me" do "In Your Room".
    Sada cekam povratak Wildera u band,valjda ce se vratiti i doneti opet onu staru magiju.

Učlanjen
    Pol
    ženski
    Reputaciona moć

Podrazumevano

Citat Original postavio Dont_Break_The_Oath
    Fantastican rad do albuma "Songs of faith and devotion" a od odlaska Alan Wildera prosto ne mogu da se naviknem da je to Depeche Mode...prosto nije.
    Slazzem se da su na tim "prvim" albumima sve same DOOOOOBRE stvari, ali i na ovim novim nalazim(dodusse, u manjoj meri) ono ssto volim. Nije to onaj stari DM, naravno, ali i dalje me udara tamo gde treba!
    Nema tu vise one magije kao na albumima "Some Great Reward" ili "Black Celebration".
    Bili su mladji, ali za mene (subjektivno) su oni jedan od retkih bendova koji nisu izgubili onu energiju koja ih je gurala joss na samom poccetku ... Energija je samo promenila oblik ...
    Apach,imam ja kompletan "101" koncert,najveci u njihovoj karijeri iz 1988,pa "The world we live in and live in Hamburg" iz 1985,i sve spotove jos od pesme "Dreaming Of Me" do "In Your Room".
    :shock: :shock: :shock: HOCU I JAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Postoji li ssansa da nabavim od tebe?
    Sada cekam povratak Wildera u band,valjda ce se vratiti i doneti opet onu staru magiju.
    Ne znam ssta ce biti od toga, ali Andrew Fletcher je tamo neke 2002. dao intervju o tome kako sad(tad) planiraju malo da se razidju i urade neke solo projekte i da je plan da se okupe joss jednom, POSLEDNJI PUT :wink: , 2005.g. na poslednjem albumu DepecheMode

Slične teme

1. Depeche mode
    Autor Krisstina u forumu Zanimljivi sajtovi
    Odgovora: 3
    Poslednja poruka: 06.12.2005., 16:39
  2. DEPECHE MODE!
    Autor Plotina u forumu Zanimljivosti
    Odgovora: 9
    Poslednja poruka: 07.04.2005., 01:00
  3. Depeche Mode
    Autor Apach u forumu Muzika
    Odgovora: 11