lilly ili dm

Eeee, čekala sam ja skoro 30 dana.
I oprostila se i sa čašicom i sa parama.
A onda je stigla! :)

Odlična je, mada bi mogla biti maaaalo manja.
Sad mi je zinulo dupe (da ne kažem nešto drugo :malav:), pa planiram da poručim yuuki small classic.

9 reasons why a menstrual cup is better for your body:

#1: A Menstrual Cup Won’t Interfere With The Vaginal Environment
Tampons can can cause or worsen vaginal dryness. A tampon absorbs around 65% menstrual fluid and 35% natural moisture. This creates an imbalances of moisture and pH levels of your vagina. However, a menstrual cup will not interfere with the vaginal environment.

#2: No Fibres Left Behind
Unlike tampons, a silicon made menstrual cup will not deposit fibres in your vaginal wall.

#3: No Toxic Shock Syndrome
Menstrual cups have not been associated with toxic shock syndrome.

#4: No Nasties
Menstrual cups contain no bleaches, deodorisers or absorbency gels.

#5: GentleOn Sensitive Skin Too!
A silicon menstrual cup will not cause irritation. They are perfectly suitable for women with sensitive skin, thrush, eczema or allergies.

#6: Safe To Use
Menstrual cups are made from a special medical grade non-allergic silicone. Silicone is derived from silica, which is one of the most abundant minerals on earth.

#7 Does Not Interfere With Your Vagina’s Natural And Healthy Functions
Because a menstrual cup has a smooth surface, it allows the mucus membranes of your vaginal wall to continue their essential cleansing and protective functions. The menstrual cup does not absorb your body’s natural defence mechanisms.

#8: Menstrual Cups Are Better For The Environment
Can you imagine the sheer amount of liners, pads and tampons you’ll use in your lifetime? They end up in landfill sites, along with every other woman’s too. The average woman throws away around 125 to 150kg of tampons, pads and applicators in her lifetime. Unlike pads and tampons, menstrual cups are reusable, eliminating the need to carry bulky spares. Your menstrual cup should last for several years, with proper care.

#9: They’re Better For Your Bank Account

http://www.bellybelly.com.au/health-lifestyle/menstrual-cup/

Back