Waco masakr - 1993 godine Amerika je pobila 75 zena dece i muskaraca

Тихи

Starosedelac
Poruka
The Waco Massacre began on February 28, 1993, and ended violently 51 days later on April 19.[5] The siege began when the United States Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (ATF), accompanied by several members of the media, attempted to execute a search warrant at the Branch Davidian ranch at Mount Carmel, a property located in the city of Elk, Texas[6] nine miles (fourteen kilometers) east-northeast of Waco, Texas. On February 28, shortly after the attempt to serve the warrant, an intense gun battle erupted, lasting nearly two hours. In this armed exchange, four agents and six Branch Davidians were killed. Upon the ATF's failure to execute the search warrant, a siege was initiated by the Federal Bureau of Investigation. The siege ended 50 days later when a fire destroyed the compound when a second assault was launched. Seventy-six men, women and children,[7][8] including the sect leader, David Koresh, died in the fire.

28 Februara 1993 godine Americki biro za alkohol, cigarete i oruzje hteo je da izvrsi pretragu ranca protestantske domenijencije Davidijanaca u blizini gradica Elk i Waco u teksasu.

Na kraju su ih drzali 51 dan u okruzenju i blokadi i sve se zavrsilo tako sto su americki specijalci pobili sve na tom rancu ukljucujuci i zene i decu - ukupno 75 ljudi zena i dece.

To je ta "demokratija" koja likvidira i sopstvene gradajane - ukljucujuci i zene i decu.

Spisak ubijene dece sa njihovim godinama:

Lisa Martin 13 Sheila Martin, Jr. 15
Rachel Sylvia 12 Hollywood Sylvia 1
Joseph Martinez 8 Abigail Martinez 11
Crystal Martinez 3 Isaiah Martinez 4
Audrey Martinez 13 Melissa Morrison 6
Chanel Andrade 1 Cyrus Koresh 8
Star Koresh 6 Bobbie Lane Koresh 2
Dayland Gent 3 Page Gent 1
Mayanah Schneider 2 Startle Summers 1
Serenity Jones 4 Chica Jones 2
Little One Jones 2

28 Februara 1993 godine Americki biro za alkohol, cigarete i oruzje hteo je da izvrsi pretragu ranca protestantske domenijencije Davidijanaca u blizini gradica Elk i Waco u teksasu.

Na kraju su ih drzali 51 dan u okruzenju i blokadi i sve se zavrsilo tako sto su americki specijalci pobili sve na tom rancu ukljucujuci i zene i decu - ukupno 75 ljudi zena i dece.

To je ta "demokratija" koja likvidira i sopstvene gradajane - ukljucujuci i zene i decu.

a da ti u sred Srbije neka sekta drzi u ko zna kakvim uslovima decu ciji su roditelji sektasi i da prilikom upada SAJ svi izginu, ti bi krivio drzavu umesto sektaskog "proroka"
Za takve roditelje i nisu deca koja su strdala bas zbog tih istih retardiranih oceva i majki

a da ti u sred Srbije neka sekta drzi u ko zna kakvim uslovima decu ciji su roditelji sektasi i da prilikom upada SAJ svi izginu, ti bi krivio drzavu umesto sektaskog "proroka"
Za takve roditelje i nisu deca koja su strdala bas zbog tih istih retardiranih oceva i majki
Da se u sred Srbije to dogodilo , pošto su na vlasti i dalje izdajnički i antisrpski elementi , to bi isto bila krivica fašističke države kao i u SAD ,al zato da se isti slučaj desi u Rusiji onda bi bilo "udri vraga neostav' mu traga! " :mrgreen:

da je to uradio SAJ u Srbiji ne bi nas oprao ni Dunav ni Sava...i bili bi bombardovani od te Amerike za kršenje ljudskih prava

Svaka čast za temu :pivce:

Samo još da dodam ono što malo ljudi zna, a mislim da ne bi bilo loše ponoviti:

General Wesley Clark: From Waco to Bosnia - Mass Murderer For the NWO

http://4.***************/_d3Tzjzhz9V8/TFA-fZgp3hI/AAAAAAAABew/kyfmEvZ5qVE/s400/Wesley_Clark_1star_portrait.jpg​

Wesley Kanne Clark, Sr., KBE (born December 23, 1944) is a retired general of the United States Army. Graduating as valedictorian of his class at West Point, he was awarded a Rhodes Scholarship to the University of Oxford (a key indicator of ruling elite NWO sponsorship, by the way) where he obtained a degree in Philosophy, Politics and Economics, and later graduated from the Command and General Staff College with a master's degree in military science.

He spent 34 years in the Army and the Department of Defense, receiving many military decorations, several honorary knighthoods, and a Presidential Medal of Freedom.

Clark commanded Operation Allied Force in the Kosovo War during his term as the Supreme Allied Commander Europe of NATO from 1997 to 2000.

Clark was born Wesley Kanne in Chicago on December 23, 1944. His father Benjamin died on December 6, 1948, following which his mother then moved the family to Little Rock, Arkansas. Wesley's name was changed to Wesley Kanne Clark. Viktor Clark's name actually replaced that of Wesley's biological father on his birth certificate, something Wesley would later say that he wished they had not done.

His mother, Veneta, said she raised Wesley without telling him of his Jewish ancestry to protect him from the anti-Semitic activities of the Ku Klux Klan occurring in the South at the time.

Waco and A Lot of Dead Americans

http://4.***************/_d3Tzjzhz9V8/TFBCUlajR4I/AAAAAAAABe4/m4k5UMLRWlk/s400/wacotank.jpg

Some critics, such as left-wing CounterPunch and right-wing FrontPageMag.com, have made allegations that Clark was, to some degree, involved in the Waco Siege, where 74 Branch Davidian followers were killed during the final raid, including their leader David Koresh.

Groups making allegations of Clark's involvement note that Clark's second-in-command at the time, future General Peter Schoomaker, met with then-Texas governor Ann Richards and then-Attorney General Janet Reno, who were also allegedly involved with the siege.

http://3.***************/_d3Tzjzhz9V8/TE97lEpFQbI/AAAAAAAABcY/jiAFvr2n3ww/s400/wacoburn.bmp
US Army tanks under the command of General Wesley Clark roll into Waco, Texas in direct violation of Posse Comitatus laws that forbid military involvement in civilian law enforcement. 76 men, women and children died in the fire that destroyed the Branch Davidian compound.

They also note that some military technology and personnel from Fort Hood, including two M1 Abrams tanks, were lent to the FBI for the operation. Some also suggest that, given the sensitive nature of the materials lent for the operation, Clark had knowledge of and perhaps a hand in planning the Waco Siege.

http://2.***************/_d3Tzjzhz9V8/TFBBTUyDyoI/AAAAAAAABe0/QxhQc8R1FEs/s400/2yroldskullwaco.jpg
The burnt remains of a 3-year-old child murdered by the US government in Waco, Texas.

http://rense.com/general42/clark.htm

da je to uradio SAJ u Srbiji ne bi nas oprao ni Dunav ni Sava...i bili bi bombardovani od te Amerike za kršenje ljudskih prava

Je8iga brale tamo svaka budala ima dugu cev,na linku sa wiki pise i da su poginula cetiri agenta ATF-a.Oni su sami sebi napravili problem sa ljudskim i verskim slobodama,sada neka kusaju sta su zakuvali

Je8iga brale tamo svaka budala ima dugu cev,na linku sa wiki pise i da su poginula cetiri agenta ATF-a.Oni su sami sebi napravili problem sa ljudskim i verskim slobodama,sada neka kusaju sta su zakuvali
ne sporim. samo pričam o politici dvostrukih standarda koju vode. takav događaj u nekoj maloj zemlji bi bio povod za američku intervenciju za uvođenje demokratije na silu.

ne sporim. samo pričam o politici dvostrukih standarda koju vode. takav događaj u nekoj maloj zemlji bi bio povod za američku intervenciju za uvođenje demokratije na silu.
Naravno da su dupli standardi. Americka vanjska politika je politicka a ne zakonska, po ustavu. Americka unutrasnja politika je zakonska, ustavna. To su ustavno dva arsina.

Spisak ubijene dece sa njihovim godinama:

Lisa Martin 13 Sheila Martin, Jr. 15
Rachel Sylvia 12 Hollywood Sylvia 1
Joseph Martinez 8 Abigail Martinez 11
Crystal Martinez 3 Isaiah Martinez 4
Audrey Martinez 13 Melissa Morrison 6
Chanel Andrade 1 Cyrus Koresh 8
Star Koresh 6 Bobbie Lane Koresh 2
Dayland Gent 3 Page Gent 1
Mayanah Schneider 2 Startle Summers 1
Serenity Jones 4 Chica Jones 2
Little One Jones 2

Vecina je stradala od vatre koja je nasta usled puskaranja, posle ubista 4 agenta, inace su deca drzana kao taoci i silovana su od strane psihopata, sektasa i njihovog lidera laznog proroka i pedofila.

"n 1983 he began claiming the gift of prophecy. It is speculated that Koresh had a sexual relationship with Lois Roden, the prophetess and leader of the sect who was then 76 years old, eventually claiming that God had chosen him to father a child with her, who would be the Chosen One"
"His House of David doctrine based on a purported revelation involved the reproduction of 24 children by chosen women in the community. These 24 children were to serve as the ruling elders over the millennium after the return of Christ. In his book, James Tabor states that Koresh acknowledged on a videotape sent out of the compound during the standoff that he had fathered more than 12 children by several "wives"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Koresh

pa kakve su to antiteroristicke trupe koje ne mogu da savladaju 5-6 muskaraca ?

jer tu su ovi sektasi ziveli u poligamiji svaki je imao po 10-20 zena

Vecina je stradala od vatre koja je nasta usled puskaranja, posle ubista 4 agenta, inace su deca drzana kao taoci i silovana su od strane psihopata, sektasa i njihovog lidera laznog proroka i pedofila.

"n 1983 he began claiming the gift of prophecy. It is speculated that Koresh had a sexual relationship with Lois Roden, the prophetess and leader of the sect who was then 76 years old, eventually claiming that God had chosen him to father a child with her, who would be the Chosen One"
"His House of David doctrine based on a purported revelation involved the reproduction of 24 children by chosen women in the community. These 24 children were to serve as the ruling elders over the millennium after the return of Christ. In his book, James Tabor states that Koresh acknowledged on a videotape sent out of the compound during the standoff that he had fathered more than 12 children by several "wives"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Koresh
i to je opravdanje da specijalci pobiju žene i decu? :think:

pa kakve su to antiteroristicke trupe koje ne mogu da savladaju 5-6 muskaraca ?

jer tu su ovi sektasi ziveli u poligamiji svaki je imao po 10-20 zena

jesi li bio tamo,nisi na osnovu cega onda znas sta se zaista desavalo?To ti je gotovo idetnicno sa likvidacijom Jasarija,zabrakadirali se unutra, drzali sopstvene zene i decu kao taoce,i na kraju price kao policija pocinila zlocine.Dvostruki su standardi u tumacenju nego sta,ali tako je od postanka sveta.Sada ti ekstra otvaras temu a jednom mesecno oni naprave Waco bilo gde u svetu.A i te budaletine ko ih j...e da su pustili serife danas bi svi bili zivi zdravi i ludi

ja ne sporim sto su pobili te muskarce, oni su pruzali otpor FBI-u al zene i deca nisu , i zena i dece je bilo preko 50 i svi su svirepo pobijeni a njihovi lesevi spaljeni :think:

Sto onda Rusi nisu pobili samo terroriste u onom pozoristu i skoli nego so pobili i stotine dece i zena ?
Kao da je to tako lako kao na filmu, udje Rambo unutra pobije sve lose momke i spasi decu ....

Poslednja izmena:

Back