Oland protiv tri praseta

pokojni_toza

Domaćin
Banovan
Poruka
Novi francuski predsednik Fransoa Oland ( Jevrejin poreklom ) zabranio je služenje svinjetine u Jelisejskoj palati , kako na službenim prijemima tako i u običnim prilikama . Za Olanda je glasalo 93 % francuskih muslimana i ovo je jedan od mnogih ustupaka koji će on učiniti prema njihovoj zajednici . Oland je inače izjavio kako Francuska mora da prihvati stvarnost religijskih i etničkih promena koje se dešavaju u toj zemlji . :roll:

Report: New French President has banned consumption of Pork in Government Offices

Effective immediately, the new French head of state never again will allow pork to pass his lips…or the lips of his staff, other government officials, or foreign guests.

With this decision, Hollande embraces the profound change in the French ethnic and religious population, with Christians becoming slowly extinct, replaced by the massive and permanent infestation of Muslim occupiers.

The new president’s decision is payback to the Muslim electorate, who overwhelmingly – 93% – voted for him. Formerly banned from the USA (until Obama took office) controversial Islamist Tarik Ramadan, called on France’s 700 mosques to support Hollande.

Pork will be replaced with mutton or beef slaughtered in the most inhumane way possible – Islamic approved halal slaughter. Muslim authorities in the country welcomed the decision, celebrating France’s demise as a Christian nation and moving it toward becoming the first European Islamic state.

http://www.shoebat.com/2012/05/17/report-new-french-president-has-banned-consumption-of-pork-in-government-offices/

Novi francuski predsednik Fransoa Oland ( Jevrejin poreklom ) zabranio je služenje svinjetine u Jelisejskoj palati , kako na službenim prijemima tako i u običnim prilikama . Za Olanda je glasalo 93 % francuskih muslimana i ovo je jedan od mnogih ustupaka koji će on učiniti prema njihovoj zajednici . Oland je inače izjavio kako Francuska mora da prihvati stvarnost religijskih i etničkih promena koje se dešavaju u toj zemlji . :roll:

Report: New French President has banned consumption of Pork in Government Offices

Effective immediately, the new French head of state never again will allow pork to pass his lips…or the lips of his staff, other government officials, or foreign guests.

With this decision, Hollande embraces the profound change in the French ethnic and religious population, with Christians becoming slowly extinct, replaced by the massive and permanent infestation of Muslim occupiers.

The new president’s decision is payback to the Muslim electorate, who overwhelmingly – 93% – voted for him. Formerly banned from the USA (until Obama took office) controversial Islamist Tarik Ramadan, called on France’s 700 mosques to support Hollande.

Pork will be replaced with mutton or beef slaughtered in the most inhumane way possible – Islamic approved halal slaughter. Muslim authorities in the country welcomed the decision, celebrating France’s demise as a Christian nation and moving it toward becoming the first European Islamic state.

http://www.shoebat.com/2012/05/17/report-new-french-president-has-banned-consumption-of-pork-in-government-offices/
To im je samo za početak, za koju godinu neće se jesti svinjetina ni u celoj Francuskoj...

Cenim da si ovo u zagradi svojerucno dodao i da ti njegovo poreklo mnogo bode oci :kafa:

Demantujem sve od A do Z.......kakav merde moze covek da cuje ovde

http://www.shoebat.com/2012/05/17/r...ed-consumption-of-pork-in-government-offices/

:eek::eek::eek: а што се вади на Муслимане КАДА И ЈЕВРЕЈИ НЕ ЈЕДУ СВИЊЕТИНУ........ :dash::dash::dash::dash::dash:
'Бем ти миша - па ово све гори од горега... и Саркози је био Чивутин............

Bode mi oči što su oba kandidata za predsednika (i on i Sarkozi) jevrejskog porekla , i što je među francuskim političarima teško naći Francuza . Možda je to politički nekorektno ,ali j_bg takav sam ;)

Брига истину за ''коректност'', политичку поготову...

Француска револуција је први ционистички успели пројекат, и нормално је да тамо имају највише својих ''пореклом'' људи.

Мада се мора признати, да су у Француској много бољи циностички владари, него у неким другим ''развијеним'' земљама...

Back