V I R U S I za mobilne telefone

gusha

Aktivan član
Poruka
koliko mi je poznato za sada postoji nekoliko virusa za symbian o.s. telefone, (imam 2 kom. u obliku aplikacije, deluje kao tema, pretvori sve ikone da izgledaju kao jedna, i ne mogu se otvoriti, pomaze samo upis novog softvera (full flash & format user area)). znam za jedan worm-VBS.Redlof.A koji je inficirao win os, a sada radi i na symbian!

evo par textova o tome, ako neko ima bilo kakvo iskustvo o ovome, ili zanimljive textove, neka napise ovde!

ove textove nasao sam na jednom od profesionalnih foruma o symbianima
pozdrav! 8)

metal gear virus za symbian

'Metal Gear' Symbian OS trojan disables anti-virus software
A new trojan found for Series 60 smartphones masquerades as a port of a PC game, but actually infects the phone and others around it, anti-virus software or no.

Security experts at anti-virus company Symworks have discovered a new trojan horse program for Series 60 smartphones that they've dubbed "METAL Gear.a" that uses a two-pronged attack to infect both the local phone and nearby phones via Bluetooth.

METAL Gear.a purports to be a Symbian OS-port of the PC and console game title "Metal Gear Solid" with an installation file named METAL Gear.sis. When installed, however, the trojan immediately disables specified anti-virus software on the phone, as well as all file explorers and various other applications. It then installs a variant of Cabir.c, the previously reported "Skulls" trojan.

Cabir.c will then start scanning for nearby phones via Bluetooth and, if it finds one, send the other phone an installation file called SEXXXY.sis. If the receiver accepts SEXXY.sis, that portion of the trojan will disable the "select" button on the targeted unit.

Symworks has already released an updated version of its own anti-virus program to detect and block METAL Gear.a, and other anti-virus companies are likely to follow suit. So far, Symworks has not released any removal instructions for users who are infected.

Worm za symbian

i found on my friend phones the files name folder.htt and dekstop.ini , when i found about the file , i found that folder.htt is a viruse that known as :
- VBS.Redlof.A [Symantec]
- VBS/Redlof@M [McAfee]
- VBS.Redlof [AVP]
- VBS_REDLOF.A [Trend]
- VBS/Redlof-A [Sophos]
As i known that virus only infect all OS Windows (except Win 3.x) but now the virus can infect OS Symbian. VBS is Visual Basic Script. This virus infected files with extention .html , .htm , .asp , .php , .jsp , .htt. This virus is a PLOYMORPHIC virus , can be insert in e-mail / a program make with Basic Language (Visual Basic) on file .vbs. If that virus been active , it decrypted itself and made some files name folder.htt on every phone folder in phone drive with target location saved in file name dekstop.ini.
Idea U can remove this virus with search on every phone drives all file name folder.htt and dekstop.ini and make sure u delete all that files.
Evil or Very Mad I found too , that file folder.htt can damage app file. This file changed app file properties (ex. change name file .app with insert '+' symbol).

Back