RUSIJA: 646 milijardi Dolara za vojsku do 2020 godine

Alekasandar3

Buduća legenda
Poruka
Ogroman program modernizacije ruske vosjke obuhvata sve sfere od ratne mornarice do vazduhoplovstva i biće potrošeno 646 milijardi dolara na kupovinu novog naoružanja.
Oslonac je na 1,500 novih aviona ali i nuklearnih podmornica.

Trećina te sume biće potrošena na vojsku u narednih 5 godina.

Prime Minister Vladimir Putin says the Russian government has pledged 20 trillion rubles ($646 billion) through 2020 to modernize and rearm that country's military.

Russia's armed forces have demanded an increase in spending to modernize its aging infrastructure and weapons systems after years of insufficient funding.

Putin, speaking at the SevMash naval shipyard in the northern town of Severodvinsk, on the White Sea, told government ministers and top military officers that Russia must overcome "the consequences of those years when the army and the navy were seriously underfinanced."

Putin said the modernization program would focus on strategic nuclear forces, air-defense systems, communication, intelligence, a fifth-generation fighter plane, and on the navy.

Amaerika GODISNJE na vojsku trosi oko 430 milijardi dolara, sto je vise nego SVE ZAJEDNO drzave na svetu, ukljucujuci Kinu i Rusiju!
Гро те суме оде на одржавање војних база у свету и исплату најма земљишта тих база матичним земљама, као и на одржавање опште инфраструктуре.

Amaerika GODISNJE na vojsku trosi oko 430 milijardi dolara, sto je vise nego SVE ZAJEDNO drzave na svetu, ukljucujuci Kinu i Rusiju!

Било некад. Смањују трошкове и војску, немају више пара.
На пример напуптају читаве програме као Ф-22, зауставили су производњу.

Сад ће дођи жути талибани да објасне како ће Србија ту суму добити већ прве године по приступању НАТО-у и да ће бити регионална сила...:dash: Ко нпр Грузија.:rotf::hahaha::zcepanje:

Грузија је добила западну помоћ од НАТО а од русије нови чмар.

SEVERODVINSK, December 13 (Itar-Tass) -- Russia’s armament programme calls for buying more than 1,300 pieces of arms and military hardware for the Armed Forces in 2011-2020, Prime Minister Vladimir Putin said.

“We will need to set up new or expand existing production facilities in order to make 220 of them,” he said at a meeting on the draft armament programme for 2011-2020 in Severodvinsk on Monday, December 13.

He stressed that “the share of modern arms in the Armed Forces should increase to 30 percent by 2015 and to 70 percent by 2020.”

“This ambitious work should be based on the governmental armament programme covering a period from 2011 to 2020. According to our plans, the main attention will be paid to the strategic nuclear forces. We will also have to provide the troops with modern air defence, communications, control, and reconnaissance systems, and start the production of fifth-generation fighter planes and other modern aviation systems,” Putin said.

“We should finally overcome the consequences of the period when the Army and the Navy were seriously underfunded, and military hardware was supplied sporadically. We will provide a very impressive amount of money for this armament programme – 20 trillion roubles,” he said, adding that this was the “calculated figure proved by the defence minister and the chief of the General Staff.”

“Around 4.7 trillion roubles will go into a Navy overhaul. One-third of that amount will be disbursed in the next five years,” the prime minister said.

“The Navy needs to upgrade and strengthen its military-technical base, create a sea-based strategic nuclear task force consisting of fourth-generation nuclear-powered submarines, buy modern surface ships and repair and upgrade existing equipment. The Navy should develop in a balanced manner in order to carry out all of its defence missions effectively,” Putin said.

Тачно, с тим што треба водити рачуна да америка финансира два рата и гомилу база по свету, а такве потребе Русија и Кина немају, и да нпр развој ловца пете генерација америку кошта преко сто милијарди, а Русију ни 10 милијарди што због рационалности и памети, што због мањих плата научника и непостојања супротставњених корпорација какве су у САД Локид и Боинг.

Ogroman program modernizacije ruske vosjke obuhvata sve sfere od ratne mornarice do vazduhoplovstva i biće potrošeno 646 milijardi dolara na kupovinu novog naoružanja.
Oslonac je na 1,500 novih aviona ali i nuklearnih podmornica.

Trećina te sume biće potrošena na vojsku u narednih 5 godina.

Prime Minister Vladimir Putin says the Russian government has pledged 20 trillion rubles ($646 billion) through 2020 to modernize and rearm that country's military.

Russia's armed forces have demanded an increase in spending to modernize its aging infrastructure and weapons systems after years of insufficient funding.

Putin, speaking at the SevMash naval shipyard in the northern town of Severodvinsk, on the White Sea, told government ministers and top military officers that Russia must overcome "the consequences of those years when the army and the navy were seriously underfinanced."

Putin said the modernization program would focus on strategic nuclear forces, air-defense systems, communication, intelligence, a fifth-generation fighter plane, and on the navy.

malo je to .

Ha ha ha, jeste sve dok Kinezi kupuju obveznice americkog nacionalnog duga, i dok ameri jos mogu da stampaju dolare bez pokrica...
И поред огромне војне силе, ебу их у Афганистану и Ираку и признали су американци да су изгубили рат у Афганистан и Ирак и да никад их неће моћи победити. Такођер срља Америка у неповратни амбис. Само идиотима није јасно да је Кина нова светска сила и да је Русија њен савезник, док Америка пропада дефинитивно и пљувана је на скоро све стране света.

Мада генерално гледано Русија није претња за Америку, већ је то Кина. Нико не зна колико они улажу у војску, са каквим наоружањем располажу, колике су им нуклеарне снаге... Амери се преко парада информишу о кинеском наоружању где су и сазнали да су изгубили премоћ на Пацифику и да би у случају евентуалне кинеске инфазије на Тајван могли само да седе, гледају и нервозно грицкају нокте.

Back