Izrael traži nove prijatelje i saveznike

Crni Bugarin

Domaćin
Banovan
Poruka
SVET | 17.08.2010

Izralelski vojni avioni nad Grčkom?

Benjamin Netanjahu prvi je izraelski premijer koji je posetio Grčku. Glavna tema jučerašnjih razgovora sa grčkim premijerom Jorgosom Papandreuom bila je situacija na Bliskom istoku ali i tešnja bilateralna saradnja.

Vrhunac sezone godišnjih odmora u Grčkoj je sredinom avgusta. U Atini se ne bave politikom, a još manje se primaju visoki gosti - osim ako je namera da državna poseta ne privuče neku veću pažnju.

Izgleda da je upravo to želeo predsednik grčke vlade Jorgos Papandreu. Samo tri nedelje posle kratke posete Tel Avivu, po najvećoj vrućini, u posetu mu sada dolazi predsednik izraelske vlade Benjamin Netanjahu. Dve zemlje nameravaju da po kratkom postupku unaprede odnose, pri čemu bi dosta toga trebalo nadoknaditi, pošto je Grčka tek 1993. godine priznala Izrael.

Interesi dveju zemalja su jasni: nakon žestokog spora sa Turskom zbog napada na pripadnike organizacija za pružanje pomoći Gazi, Izrael sada traži nove prijatelje i saveznike, dok Grčka, potresena krizom, traži alternativne izvore prihoda i nove impulse za privredu.

Predsednik grčke vlade Papandreu čak nagoveštava „stratešku saradnju“ sa Izraelom. „Dogovorili smo se o sastanku ministara privrede i turizma, kako bi preduzeća iz Grčke i Izraela mogla da sarađuju. Reč je o inovativnim investicijama, a Izrael je već pružio veliki doprinos inovacijama. Nameravamo da zajedno unapredimo inovacije, na primer u oblasti alternativnih izvora energije, u poljoprivredi i na polju bezbednosti. Zato ćemo obrazovati zajedničku komisiju koja će strateški unaprediti našu saradnju“, rekao je grčki premijer.

Pretnja Turskoj?

Netanjahua, pak, muče druge brige. Prema izveštajima medija izraelsko vazduhoplovstvo hitno traži nova područja za vojne vežbe, pošto je turska zatvorila vazdušni prostor za izraelske vojne avione. Grčka bi bila ozbiljna opcija za Izraelce, koji su za uzvrat izrazili spremnost da isporučuju modernu vojnu tehnologiju.

Pri tome Grčka ni u kom slučaju ne bi htela da se stekne utisak da stvara zajednički front protiv Turske. Papandreu veruje da će mu to diplomatsko taktiziranje poći za rukom. „Grčko-turski ili tursko-izraelski odnosi ne predstavljaju konkurenciju dobrim odnosima koje nameravamo da razvijemo. Regionalna saradnja je pretpostavka za mir i rešenje sukoba. Povremeno imamo napetu situaciju sa susednom Turskom, pitanje Kipra ostaje otvoreno, ali, osnovni stav je da želimo dobre odnose sa susedima na temelju međunarodnog prava“, rekao je Papandreu.

Autori: Janis Papadimitriou / Mirjana Kine-Veljković
Odgovorni urednik: Ivan Đerković

http://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0,,5916901,00.html?maca=ser-TB_ser_b92_v2-4739-xml-mrss

a ko su njima postojeci saveznici sem SAD?
EU, i to do koske. Izrael sa EU ima povlascen status, cak i bolji nego zemlje clanice EU. izrael ima pravo da izvozi bez carina, cak ima i pristup fondovima ali za razliku od EU zemalja, ne mora da usvaja EU regulative..

otkud takav status izraela u EU s obzirom da stanovnistvo EU vidi Izrael kao najvecu pretnju svetskom miru je za debatu o izraelskom lobiju u vashingtonu prvo pa tek onda u EU.

ali da ce kao bugarska i grcka da donesu nesto bolje izraelu je smesno, cista komendija.

vise lici na paniku u tel avivu, posto se izgubila turska i izrael ostaje vrlo izolovan na B istoku pa sad hoce turcima da napakosti.

bibi je inace psihopata

‘EU doesn't understand what Israel is up against'

By HERB KEINON

07/02/2010 03:17

Bulgaria’s FM laments ‘lost’ European sensitivity to Israel’s security challenges.

Talkbacks (29)

European foreign ministers do not always have a fair understanding of what Israel is up against, and Turkey reacted “a little bit too strongly” to the Gaza flotilla episode, Bulgaria’s Foreign Minister Nikolay Mladenov said this week in an interview with The Jerusalem Post.

Mladenov, whose country of some eight million people is among the most supportive of Israel inside the EU, made his comments on Wednesday, shortly before completing a three-day visit to Israel and the Palestinian Authority. During this visit, Mladenov made extremely friendly public comments about Israel at a time when such comments from foreign ministers around the world are anything but the norm.

For instance, on Tuesday, in a meeting with President Shimon Peres, he said, “We are lucky that the majority of Bulgarian Jews were saved [during the Holocaust] and were able to go on to build Israel. This [history] creates a strong, emotional connection and responsibility on our part to ensure Israel’s safety and its future.”

Asked why he made these comments at a time when Israel was facing increasing international isolation, Mladenov – who became Bulgaria’s foreign minister in January, following a six-month stint as its defense minister – said, “Because I think that is what friends are for, to be with our friends when they are in trouble.”

By “trouble,” Mladenov said he meant that there was currently a “dramatic shift in the entire strategic situation in the region.”

“We’ve seen a statement over the last couple years by Iran that it wants to erase Israel from the face of the earth,” he said. He added that the troubles Israel faced also included a “faltering Middle East peace process” and a situation in the South where the disengagement from the Gaza Strip led to a constant barrage of Kassam rockets on the western Negev.

Israel, he said, needed to “work better” on explaining its position in Europe. “And this is one of the reasons why I came here. I wanted to see on the ground – after the flotilla and everything – the views of the Israeli government, how it sees a way out of this.”

Asked if there was a fair understanding among his colleagues in the EU of what Israel was up against, Mladenov replied, “Not always, no. I’m being quite honest – no. I think sometimes we tend to oversimplify things in Europe, perhaps because war and confrontation and terrorism are not something that is a daily threat to many in Europe.”

Mladenov said that “many countries have lost the sensitivity to the difficult security environment in which Israel lives. We often say that ‘we recognize Israel’s legitimate security concerns,’ but I sometimes wonder if we all know what stands behind these words.”

Mladenov, who in 2006 spent time in Iraq as an adviser to the Iraqi parliament, said he had experience living in this part of the world and had a “fair idea of what it means to see someone blow themselves up in the middle of the street and stuff like that.

“I think we should be a little more sensitive to the fact that this is a very tough environment, and that Israel needs to be alert at every single moment in order to be able to protect its security and the security of its people,” he said.

Mladenov said it was important for people to understand Israel’s security concerns, and what it was like living in a place like Sderot under the Kassam threat, or “what does it mean to live in constant fear that somebody might decide to blow themselves up in the street, or what does it mean to live in the fundamental fear that there is a another country in the world that says it wants to destroy you as a country.”

Having said that, the Bulgarian diplomat added that providing security for one’s own people “doesn’t mean that you can’t or shouldn’t look a little bit beyond the horizon and see what is the framework in which you can resolve this conflict in the longer run,” and that it was important to consider the difficulties facing the Palestinians as well.

Asked to explain what some have described as an east-west split on Israel inside the EU, with Israel’s greatest supporters – the Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary, Romania, Slovakia, Bulgaria – coming from Central or Eastern Europe, and its greatest critics – Ireland, Sweden, Portugal, Belgium, Greece – coming from Western Europe, Mladenov said one reason was simply that for Central and Eastern European countries that emerged from communism, the relationship with Israel was new.

“This relationship was banned under communism, so there is an interest in developing it,” he said. He also said there was “a bit of a guilt feeling in Central and Eastern Europe, because in many countries, what happened in the Holocaust was not addressed in the way it was addressed in Germany, for example.”

As Turkey’s neighbor to the north, Bulgaria is carefully watching developments inside that country, and Mladenov – asked to explain how Sofia viewed Ankara’s shift under Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan – said he did not think Turkey’s current search for a “new and more active role in the Middle East, Central Asia and the Balkans” had to do with a feeling of being rejected by the EU.

“I think the relationship between Europe and Turkey is very strong, and will continue to be strong, because Turkey is one of the most fundamental partners we have,” he said. “I would like to see more alignment and coordination between what Europe does and what Turkey does in the region, so that we don’t end up going in different directions, but actually are working in the same direction on a number of issues and conflicts that exist.”

Mladenov said that regarding the “whole situation with the flotilla,” Turkey “reacted a little bit too strongly.”

Asked to explain, he replied, “Too strong in the sense that I’m not sure to what extent it serves the interest of the Palestinians.”

The Turks, he was reminded, have said that this helped the Palestinians because now more goods are being allowed into Gaza.

Mladenov replied that the process of changing the “regime on getting goods in and out of Gaza” was something that had been under discussion for “quite some time. I don’t think people should have died for that.”

The Bulgarian foreign minister tiptoed around the question of whether he felt Israel’s naval blockade on Gaza was legitimate, saying this was a decision Israel had to make based on its own security. He did say, however, that it was important to allow the access of goods in and out of Gaza to develop the economy there, which in turn would create “a bigger constituency in support of peace, because people will see the benefits of that peace emerging.”

Mladenov also avoided a direct answer when asked whether Israel had approached Sofia about conducting IAF exercises over Bulgaria to make up for Turkey’s refusal now to allow Israeli military planes in its airspace. He said Bulgaria and Israel have “very good security and defense cooperation, and that an Israeli-Bulgarian defense cooperation memorandum was signed earlier this year.”

As to whether that memorandum included an agreement for IAF training in Bulgaria, he said, “I would imagine that it would include a lot of things.”

Asked whether the investigative committee Israel set up to look into the flotilla episode was sufficient, Mladenov, echoing the consensus European position, said it was too early to tell, and that this would depend on how the committee performed its work.

http://www.jpost.com/International/Article.aspx?id=180205

SVET | 17.08.2010

Izralelski vojni avioni nad Grčkom?

Benjamin Netanjahu prvi je izraelski premijer koji je posetio Grčku. Glavna tema jučerašnjih razgovora sa grčkim premijerom Jorgosom Papandreuom bila je situacija na Bliskom istoku ali i tešnja bilateralna saradnja.
Interesi dveju zemalja su jasni: nakon žestokog spora sa Turskom zbog napada na pripadnike organizacija za pružanje pomoći Gazi, Izrael sada traži nove prijatelje i saveznike, dok Grčka, potresena krizom, traži alternativne izvore prihoda i nove impulse za privredu.

Pretnja Turskoj?
Netanjahua, pak, muče druge brige. Prema izveštajima medija izraelsko vazduhoplovstvo hitno traži nova područja za vojne vežbe, pošto je turska zatvorila vazdušni prostor za izraelske vojne avione. Grčka bi bila ozbiljna opcija za Izraelce, koji su za uzvrat izrazili spremnost da isporučuju modernu vojnu tehnologiju.

Pri tome Grčka ni u kom slučaju ne bi htela da se stekne utisak da stvara zajednički front protiv Turske. Papandreu veruje da će mu to diplomatsko taktiziranje poći za rukom. „Grčko-turski ili tursko-izraelski odnosi ne predstavljaju konkurenciju dobrim odnosima koje nameravamo da razvijemo. Regionalna saradnja je pretpostavka za mir i rešenje sukoba. Povremeno imamo napetu situaciju sa susednom Turskom, pitanje Kipra ostaje otvoreno, ali, osnovni stav je da želimo dobre odnose sa susedima na temelju međunarodnog prava“, rekao je Papandreu.
Autori: Janis Papadimitriou / Mirjana Kine-Veljković
Odgovorni urednik: Ivan Đerković
http://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0,,5916901,00.html?maca=ser-TB_ser_b92_v2-4739-xml-mrsshttp://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0,,5916901,00.html?maca=ser-TB_ser_b92_v2-4739-xml-mrss

Па што им не потрчите у загрљај. Чим неко има авионе, топове, тенкове, .... он је Ваш.
Ко зна можда су и јачи од Турака.

Izrael za direktne pregovore

11. avgust 2010. | 17:42 | Izvor: Tanjug

Sofija, Tel Aviv -- Predsednik Izraela Šimon Peres pozvao je na direktne pregovore sa Palestincima.

10193303234c62c4cea2d0b220154452_450x289.jpg

Šimon Peres u Bugarskoj (Beta)

On je tokom posete Bugarskoj rekao da bi ta zemlja mogla biti odgovarajuće mesto u kome bi se pregovoralo.

Peres je nakon razgovora u Sofiji sa bugarskim predsednikom Georgijem Prvanovom precizirao da Izrael nema primedbe na direktne pregovore jer oni služe "interesu mira i mirnoj koegzistenciji".

Bugarska ima dobre veze i sa Palestincima i sa Izraelom. Iako je bila saveznik nacističke Nemačke u Drugom svetskom ratu, ona je odbila da deportuje 48 000 bugarskih Jevreja u logore smrti, podseća agencija AP.

Izraelski premijer Benjamin Netanijahu izjavio je takođe, posle sastanka s američkim izaslanikom Džordžom Mičelom u Jerusalimu, da on želi brz početak direktnih pregovora sa Palestincima.

"Hajde da počnemo pregovore. To je moja cela poruka, ono što govorim već godinu i po: hajde da ih započnemo", kazao je Netanijahu.

Mičel, koji je u petoj poseti regionu od početka indirektnih pregovora 9. maja, izjavio je da SAD imaju isti cilj.

On se juče sastao u Ramali, na Zapadnoj obali, sa palestinskim predsednikom Mahmudom Abasom, koji još nije pristao na direktne pregovore, ali bi mogao to da učini u narednim danima, navodi Rojters, pozivajući se na palestinske izvore.

Takvi pregovori su suspendovani pre godinu i po dana, kada je Izrael započeo tronedeljnu ofanzivu na ciljeve Hamasa u pojasu Gaze, a da bi bili obnovljeni, Palestinci traže političku podršku velikih sila.

Abas zapravo očekuje da četvorka bilskoistočnih mirovnih posrednika (UN, SAD, EU i Rusija) ponove pozove na zaustavljanje širenja jevrejskih naselja na okupiranoj Zapadnoj obali i postizanje mirovnog sporazuma u roku od dve godine.

Palestinski predsednik je obećao ove nedelje da će odmah ući u direktne pregovore ako se to desi, "jer uključuje sve što on traži".

U Vašingtonu je portaparol Stejt departmenta Pi Džej Krouli već nagovestio da bi se saopštenje moglo objaviti ako to može ohrabriti strane da idu napred. Najavljuje se zato da bi saopštenje moglo uslediti u ponedeljak ili utorak.

http://www.b92.net/info/vesti/index.php?yyyy=2010&mm=08&dd=11&nav_id=451270

Helicopter Crashed While Practicing for War in Iran

2010-07-30

The six airmen who died in a Sikorsky "Yasour" CH-53 helicopter crash over the Romanian Carpathian Mountains Monday, July 26, were flown home Friday, July 30, for burial with full military honors.

debkafile's military sources report: The Israeli Air Force had been drilling high-risk attacks on precipitous cliff caves similar to the mountaintunnels in which Iran has hidden nuclear facilities. The crash occurred in the last stage of a joint Israeli-US-Romanian exercise for simulating an attack on Iran. Aboard the helicopter were six Israeli airmen and a Romanian flight captain.

Thwarted by Moscow's refusal to sell them S-300 interceptor missiles, Iran has given up on adequate air and missile defense shields for its nuclear sites and in the last couple of years has been blasting deep tunnels beneath mountain peaks more than 2,000 meters high for housing nuclear facilities. There, they were thought by Tehran to be safe from air or missile attack.

The American and Israeli air forces have since been developing tactics for evading Iranian radar and flying at extremely low-altitudes through narrow mountain passes so as to reach the tunnel entrances for attacks on the nuclear equipment undetected. The drill in Romania took place at roughly the same altitude and in similar terrain that a US or Israeli air attack would expect to encounter in Iran.

For such strikes, special missiles would be used that are capable of flying the length of a tunnel, however twisty, and detonating only when its warhead identifies and contacts its target.
The entire maneuver is extremely hazardous. The pilots must be exceptionally skilled, capable of split-second timing in rising from low-altitudes to points opposite the high tunnel entrances without crashing into the surrounding mountain walls.

The Israeli helicopter is reported to have flown into a cloud patch hanging over its simulated target and crashed into a steep mountainside, while the second helicopter flying in the formation avoided the cloud and continued without incident. Israeli and American Air Force pilots are instructed, when encountering cloud cover of the target, to go around it. At all times, they must have eye contact with their target.

The accident revealed to military observers that the Israeli Air Force is practicing long-distance flights not only by bombers, but also heavy helicopters, such as the "Yasour" CH-53, which would require in-flight refueling. These practice flights have been taking place in cooperation with Greece and Bulgaria as well as Romania, whose distance from Israel of 1,600 kilometers approximates that of Iran. American air bases in Romania and Bulgaria participate in the drills. The latest exercise with Romania, known as Blue Sky 2010, followed up on the five-day US-Israeli Juniper Stallion 2010 war game held off the coast of southern Israel from June 6-10.

In that exercise, 60 F/A-18E/F Super Hornet bomber jets took off from the decks of the USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group several times around the clock to strike at simulated targets at Nevatim, the main Israeli Air Force firing range in the Negev.

Squadrons of American F-16 fighter jets taking off from bases in Germany and Romania landed at Israeli air bases, refueled and took off with Israeli air force bomber squadrons for simulated long-range bombing missions over the Red Sea and the Mediterranean. Along the way, they practiced air-to-air combat encounters.

The US Air Force has established its Romanian facility at the Mikhail Kogalniceanu Air Base on the Black Sea shore near the city of Constanta. And in Bulgaria, the Americans have the use of Bezmer Air Base, 50 kilometers from the southern sector of the Black Sea. debkafile's military sources say the two facilities are placed for swift US Air Force responses in the Mediterranean Sea and the Middle East.

http://www.virtualjerusalem.com/news.php?Itemid=397

Prema izveštajima medija izraelsko vazduhoplovstvo hitno traži nova područja za vojne vežbe, pošto je turska zatvorila vazdušni prostor za izraelske vojne avione. Grčka bi bila ozbiljna opcija za Izraelce, koji su za uzvrat izrazili spremnost da isporučuju modernu vojnu tehnologiju.

Турци ипак имају државотворну, за разлику од грка, свака им част. Тај шљам ционистички се избезобразио начисто

Back