Buduća legenda Alekasandar3 (avatar)
    Učlanjen
    Pol
    muški
    Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'Til Morning
    Tekstova u blogu
    Reputaciona moć

Talking Блгарче легло на руду: Прихватили "Јужни ток"

Премијер Бугарске Борисов јр напрасно схватио да после прерачунавања "Јужни ток" ће у ствари бити трипута профитабилнији него што се мислило!

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/business/article/bulgaria-agrees-to-host-south-stream/409864.html

Другови из КГБ су другу Борисову објаснили да је био у заблуди и помогли му да се врати на прави пут и да ситуацију види из правог светла!

Глава у НАТО-у, али доопе русима на удару.

Buduća legenda Derer (avatar)
    Učlanjen
    Pol
    muški
    Tekstova u blogu
    Reputaciona moć

Podrazumevano Re: Блгарче легло на руду: Прихватили "Јужни ток"

shto je tako alav kad nije sve u novcu
    evropa i zapad nude sistem vrednosti i kulturu
    evo ja verujem da bi se tadic juche odreko juznog toka da nas to priblizi eu za koju deceniju
    ALL THESE WORLDS ARE YOURS EXCEPT EUROPA. ATTEMPT NO LANDINGS THERE.

Poznat NE-ZGODAN (avatar)
    Učlanjen
    Pol
    muški
    Reputaciona moć

Kirgistanska prica,.
    Rusi napolje.a onda Rusi pomagajte ako za Boga znate,Pomogli bi ameri ali malo im skripi.

Elita
    Učlanjen
    Pol
    muški
    Tekstova u blogu
    Reputaciona moć

Ma, lako za njih...

Koridor 8 samo sto nije zavrsen

Domaćin
    Učlanjen
    Pol
    muški
    Reputaciona moć

Citat Original postavio Alekasandar3 Pogledaj poruku
    Премијер Бугарске Борисов јр напрасно схватио да после прерачунавања "Јужни ток" ће у ствари бити трипута профитабилнији него што се мислило!

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/business/article/bulgaria-agrees-to-host-south-stream/409864.html

Другови из КГБ су другу Борисову објаснили да је био у заблуди и помогли му да се врати на прави пут и да ситуацију види из правог светла!

I'm afraid this comment is a kind of nonsense. Bulgaria has never rejected the South Stream project.
    Poslednji put ažurirao/la Crni Bugarin : 06.07.2010. u 19:00

Domaćin
    Učlanjen
    Pol
    muški
    Reputaciona moć

Citat Original postavio Milanne Pogledaj poruku
    Ma, lako za njih...

Koridor 8 samo sto nije zavrsen
    What Corridor 8 do you mean?

Domaćin
    Učlanjen
    Pol
    muški
    Reputaciona moć

Citat Original postavio NE-ZGODAN Pogledaj poruku
    Kirgistanska prica,.
    Rusi napolje.a onda Rusi pomagajte ako za Boga znate,Pomogli bi ameri ali malo im skripi.
    It seems you don't understand what is happening. Bulgarian government wanted to negotiate lower prices of the Russian gas and the Russian side agreed with a new model of direct trade relations without any mediating companies. Also our prime minister Borisov prefers to freeze one joint Russian-Greek-Bulgarian project (Burgas-Aleksandrupolis oil pipe-line) because its ecological survey is not completed yet and to make different financial scheme for another joint project (nuclear power plant "Belene") with participation of a strategic non-Russian European investor.
    Poslednji put ažurirao/la Crni Bugarin : 06.07.2010. u 19:12

Elita Добро дошли (avatar)
    Učlanjen
    Pol
    muški
    Reputaciona moć

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::
    Глава у НАТО-у, али доопе русима на удару а моода у процеп!
    Истрпеће то Бугари - навикли су.

Domaćin
    Učlanjen
    Pol
    muški
    Reputaciona moć

Citat Original postavio Добро дошли Pogledaj poruku
    Another nonsenses...

Poznat NE-ZGODAN (avatar)
    Učlanjen
    Pol
    muški
    Reputaciona moć

Primaju i traze jos.

Buduća legenda Alekasandar3 (avatar)
    Učlanjen
    Pol
    muški
    Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'Til Morning
    Tekstova u blogu
    Reputaciona moć

Citat Original postavio Crni Bugarin Pogledaj poruku
    Another nonsenses...
    Like Todor Zhivkov was not subserviant to Russians!?

Domaćin
    Učlanjen
    Pol
    muški
    Reputaciona moć

Like Todor Zhivkov was not subserviant to Russians!?
    Total off-topic.

Domaćin
    Učlanjen
    Pol
    muški
    Reputaciona moć

Zubkov in Dismay at Gas Prices in Bulgaria

Energy | July 6, 2010, Tuesday

Russia's first deputy-PM Viktor Zubkov expressed his dismay at high prices of gas in Bulgaria, after meeting Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borisov Tuesday.

About 95% of Bulgarian gas supplies come from Russia, but Zubkov claimed that Russia sells its gas to Bulgaria at prices considerably lower than those charged to the end consumer.

According to Zubkov, Russia sells natural gas to Bulgaria at an average price of USD 339 for 1000 cub. m, while private consumers pay around USD 576, and industrial ones USD 472-502 for the same amount. Zubkov expressed concern at that fact and promised to report to PM Vladimir Putin on the matter.

In view of that, both Zubkov and Bulgarian PM Boyko Borisov committed to renegotiating prices of Russian gas for Bulgaria during the upcoming Thursday visit of a Bulgarian delegation to Moscow.

At the same time, Zubkov added that Russia sells gas to Bulgaria at about 90% of market prices.

On his part, Borisov said that during the talks it could not be clarified why Bulgarian consumers buy gas at such high prices. He added that he ordered Bulgarian state gas company Bulgargaz CEO Dimitar Gogov to report to him on that matter by Wednesday, before the Bulgarian delegation heads out to Moscow.

Zubkov committed that Bulgarian consumers should not be made to bear such disparity in prices.

At the same time, no clear signals were sent abou the fate of notorious gas delivery intermediaries. Intermediaries in selling gas to Bulgaria are Gazpromexport, Wintershall and Overgas - companies in which Russian giant Gazprom has shares.

Zubkov also commented positively on discussions of Bulgarian Belene NPP project, saying “We achieved very positive results. The project and the documents for its execution are now complete.”

Zubkov characterized Belene NPP as "a great project", commenting that the parties negotiated the highest safety possible for the future facility.

Zubkov and Borisov stated that a Road Map for the project has been prepared which sets out the full details about Belene.

http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=117841

Domaćin
    Učlanjen
    Pol
    muški
    Reputaciona moć

In fact the Bulgarian government is trying to eliminate the Russian intermediaries in selling gas to Bulgaria Gazpromexport, Wintershall and Overgas, thus lowering the gas prices at the expense of Russia. The whole situation could cost about 35% of the Russian profits.

Elita Добро дошли (avatar)
    Učlanjen
    Pol
    muški
    Reputaciona moć

Шта је Блгарче, ушао си у монолог - немаш саговорнике. Нико те не зарезује и не узима за озбиљно.

Buduća legenda Софија (avatar)
    Učlanjen
    Pol
    ženski
    Reputaciona moć

Руси су им направили државу. Знају Бугари да могу лако и да је растуре.

Они су глупљи од нас....у сваком рату су били против оних који су им државу направили.

Domaćin
    Učlanjen
    Pol
    muški
    Reputaciona moć

Шта је Блгарче, ушао си у монолог - немаш саговорнике. Нико те не зарезује и не узима за озбиљно.

I'll be really surprised if people with mentality such as this of Alekasandar3 or yours are able to answer me in an adequate way. In fact there is no discussion here, but some kind of primitive nationalist slurs without any relevant base.

Domaćin
    Učlanjen
    Pol
    muški
    Reputaciona moć

Bugari bi manje zavisnost od Rusije

6. jul 2010. | 09:01 | Izvor: Tanjug

Sofija -- Bugarska planira da smanji visoku zavisnost od uvoza energije iz Rusije, izgradnjom novih grana gasovoda.

Ta zemlja bi se novim gasovodima povezala sa energetskim izvorima u Rumuniji, Grčkoj, Turskoj i Srbiji.

Pored toga, Bugarska je zainteresovana za saradnju sa zapadnim investitorima prilikom izgradnje nove nuklearne elektrane u Belenu, sa ciljem da smanji obim emisija i poveća energetsku efikasnost.

Čak 70 odsto energetskih potreba Bugarska mora da rešava uvozom. Zavisnost zemlje od uvoza zemnog gasa, nafte ili nuklearnog goriva je tradicionalno vezana za Rusku Federaciju, ukazano je u Sofiji.

Nove energetske veze Bugarska planira da obezbedi do 2013. godine. Pored smanjenja zavisnosti od Rusije, zemlja želi da istovremeno poveća obim uvoza tečnog zemnog gasa iz Alžira, Egipta, Omana i Nigerije.

http://www.b92.net/biz/vesti/region.php?yyyy=2010&mm=07&dd=06&nav_id=443533

Učlanjen
    Pol
    ženski
    Reputaciona moć

Citat Original postavio Crni Bugarin Pogledaj poruku
    Bugari bi manje zavisnost od Rusije

6. jul 2010. | 09:01 | Izvor: Tanjug

Sofija -- Bugarska planira da smanji visoku zavisnost od uvoza energije iz Rusije, izgradnjom novih grana gasovoda.

Ta zemlja bi se novim gasovodima povezala sa energetskim izvorima u Rumuniji, Grčkoj, Turskoj i Srbiji.

Pored toga, Bugarska je zainteresovana za saradnju sa zapadnim investitorima prilikom izgradnje nove nuklearne elektrane u Belenu, sa ciljem da smanji obim emisija i poveća energetsku efikasnost.

Čak 70 odsto energetskih potreba Bugarska mora da rešava uvozom. Zavisnost zemlje od uvoza zemnog gasa, nafte ili nuklearnog goriva je tradicionalno vezana za Rusku Federaciju, ukazano je u Sofiji.

Nove energetske veze Bugarska planira da obezbedi do 2013. godine. Pored smanjenja zavisnosti od Rusije, zemlja želi da istovremeno poveća obim uvoza tečnog zemnog gasa iz Alžira, Egipta, Omana i Nigerije.

http://www.b92.net/biz/vesti/region.php?yyyy=2010&mm=07&dd=06&nav_id=443533
    И за чије бабе здравље пишеш све време на енглеском, кад је јасно да одлично разумеш српски језик ?

Domaćin
    Učlanjen
    Pol
    muški
    Reputaciona moć

Citat Original postavio Софија Pogledaj poruku
    И за чије бабе здравље пишеш све време на енглеском, кад је јасно да одлично разумеш српски језик ?

Who cares about your primitive slurs... Guess why, you are smarter, aren't you?

Iskusan
    Učlanjen
    Pol
    muški
    Reputaciona moć

Čudo jedno kako se ovo mlađano bugarče pojavi odmah kako počne da se pripoveda o njegovoj lepoj domovini.......

Rekoh nedavno onom njegovom kolegi iz Skoplja da će igrajti kako Rus svira a amerikancu da uvale žvalu i da se keze i to će izgleda da se ostvari mnogo pre nego što sam i očekivao.....

Rusi dolaze .....

evo malo da svi uživamo :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIkOayMLwVY&feature=related

Učlanjen
    Pol
    ženski
    Reputaciona moć

Citat Original postavio duhvs Pogledaj poruku
    Čudo jedno kako se ovo mlađano bugarče pojavi odmah kako počne da se pripoveda o njegovoj lepoj domovini.......

Rekoh nedavno onom njegovom kolegi iz Skoplja da će igrajti kako Rus svira a amerikancu da uvale žvalu i da se keze i to će izgleda da se ostvari mnogo pre nego što sam i očekivao.....

Rusi dolaze .....

Ко би рекао да је Радован, оснивач ''Зане'', толико видовит.

Domaćin
    Učlanjen
    Pol
    muški
    Reputaciona moć

Citat Original postavio duhvs Pogledaj poruku

Rusi dolaze .....

Defense Minister: Bulgaria to Host US Missile Shield after 2015

Defense | July 3, 2010, Saturday

After his week-long trip to the USA, Defense Minister Anyu Angelov has confirmed Bulgaria's firm position that it will participate in the US missile defense in Europe, and that the shield must be a crucial project for the entire NATO.

“It was important for us to talk to our American partners about how Bulgaria can contribute to the setting up of a missile defense in Europe. One way to do that is by participating with funding but this is not significant. This refers to the period 2013-2015. We can also talk about locating elements of the missile shield on Bulgarian territory. In addition to enjoying security from the shield, our country must also contribute to it. There is a coordinated position for a gradual approach to setting up the missile defense. The first stage has to be completed by 2015, the second – in which we will most likely participate – in 2015-2018, and by 2020 this missile defense could be fully deployed,” Angelov said speaking Saturday on the Bulgarian National Radio.

He has apparently referred to the stages of establishment of the US missile shield in Europe as described by US officials from the Obama Administration with the first phase consisting of locating sea-borne elements of the system in the Mediterranean, and the second phase being the potential locating of elements on land, most likely in Bulgaria and Romania. The Obama Administration has thus modified the plans of the Bush Administration for a missile shield allegedly designed to protect Europe from Middle East or Iranian missile attacks, which was originally to be stationed in Poland and the Czech Republic.

The Defense Minister has also announced that the United States has confirmed its plans for deploy its troops in Bulgaria and Romania in the so called Joint Task Force East.

“I was concerned about the joint military facilities because there has been little talk recently about the deployment of US troops in Bulgaria and Romania, and the preparations for that ceased. This is why I wanted to make sure what the situation is. I am now convinced that there are no substantial changes in the US plans,” Gen. Angelov explained.

Under an inter-governmental agreement, the US will be able to use together with the Bulgarian Army four military bases on Bulgarian soil, with a total of 2 500 soldiers, to go up to 5 000 during one-month rotation periods.

The Defense Minister also explained that Bulgaria together with Romania planned to invite Serbian troops to participate in military drills at the Novo Selo Training Ground near Sliven, which is a major facility used by the US Army in Bulgaria.

“We can development Novo Selo as a center for training of officers and soldiers,” said the Minister.

He also declared that the Defense Ministry was not going to make procurement deals with individual defense companies as long as he is in charge.

“We have a strategic partnership with the USA, we also have contracts for procurement and modernization with many other countries. Our only inter-governmental agreement so far is with Belgium. Whenever there is lobbying for something, it is usually lobbying in favor of a firm. This is why I want to have all of our deals based on inter-governmental agreements,” explained Gen. Angelov.

http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=117747

Domaćin
    Učlanjen
    Pol
    muški
    Reputaciona moć

to su ti srbi
    samo da izvrte stvari

jos nisu se opametili

Iskusan
    Učlanjen
    Pol
    muški
    Reputaciona moć

Citat Original postavio Софија Pogledaj poruku

Ко би рекао да је Радован, оснивач ''Зане'', толико видовит.

Ma svaki Radovan je čudo neviđeno.

Ove godine "Južni tok" sledeće stiže 400 komada T-90 ...... itd ..... trebaće ......zlu netrebalo kako se već ono kaže..... a za onu tamo sledeću već će mo nešto novo smisliti......

brrrrrr ...... baš ne volim da nagađam ali biće nešto.....

Kako se ono zvaše ona naša buduća kasrnica kraj Ferizaja ...?

Strana 1 od 6 12345 ... PoslednjaPoslednja
Vrh strane

Slične teme

1. Јужни ток стиче нове присталице!
    Autor Reichsmarschal u forumu Politika
    Odgovora: 12
    Poslednja poruka: 07.03.2010., 19:40
  2. Odgovora: 63
    Poslednja poruka: 28.05.2009., 20:27
  3. Odgovora: 102
    Poslednja poruka: 20.08.2008., 12:50
  4. Косово као легло криминала