disc drives problem

xd23

Zainteresovan član
Poruka
pozdrav,

jutros sam ubacio cd u komp,medjutim nije mi nista ocitalo,probao sam i druge diskove.. :eek:

otvorivsi Device Manager :

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

dobio sam ovaj prikaz .. Probao sam da updatujem drajvere,ali pise da imam najnovije...
U cemu je problem ?

uradio sam sve kako si rekao,al opet isti problem..
evo iz propertiesa :
Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39) inace imam windows 7..

Microsoft kaze ovo:

Code 39
Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)
Cause

There are several causes of Code 39 errors:
A required device driver is missing.
A required binary file is corrupted.
There is a problem with the file I/O process.
A driver that is referencing an entry point in another binary file is unable to load.
Recommended resolution

Reinstall the drivers for this device.

Uninstall and reinstall the driver

Uninstall the driver from Device Manager, and then scan for new hardware to install the driver again.

You may be prompted to provide the path of the driver. Windows may have the driver built-in, or may still have the driver files installed from the last time that you set up the device. However, sometimes, it will open the New Hardware Wizard which may ask for the driver. If you are asked for the driver and you do not have it, you can try to download the latest driver from the hardware vendor’s Web site.
On the device Properties dialog box, click the Driver tab, and then click Uninstall. Follow the instructions.
Restart your computer.
Open Device Manager, click Action, and then click Scan for hardware changes. Follow the instructions.

Uninstaliraj jos jednom i pokreni ovo ,posto su ti mozda windows drajveri osteceni

Kao sto sam rekao format tj. instalacija sistema se radi kad bas ostanes bez resenja,za tebe jos ima nade.
Koliko sam ukapirao moguce da je problem i do registra

Probaj Run the diagnostic,skini ga ,pokreni i vidi jel ce uspeti nesto da resi
===================================================

Ako ne sredi pokreni neki program za ciscenje registra (Ccleaner) neka ga preceslja,pobrise sta treba,resetuj,i probaj ponovo da instaliras drajvere iz device managera ili driver checkera

========================================================

Zatim mozes da probas i ovo:

How to fix “Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)”
Tagged with: backup registry cd burn cd drive code 39 dvd drive regedit registry error
A client came to me this afternoon his problem was he cannot use his CD-ROM drive, He was unable to burn or even read CDs and his CD-ROM drive also did not show up on his My Computer.
While I was fixing it I ran across this error “Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)”
What I did to correct this problem was I first uninstalled his CD-ROM drive from the device manager, I restarted the computer but unfortunately the problem still remains. The uninstallation didn’t work so obviously it has a registry issue.
Below are the steps that I did to resolve the issue. You can follow the steps below If you are receiving this Code 39 error and your CD or DVD drive is missing and has a yellow exclamation mark in Device Manager. Backup your Registry first before you do anything on your registry.
Close all open programs
Open registry editor by going to Start –> Run and typing REGEDIT and press Enter
Navigate on following key
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SYSTEM/CurrentControlSet/ Control/ Class
{4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}
Look for any of the following names in the right hand column.
UpperFilters
LowerFilters
UpperFilters.bak
LowerFilters.bak
If any of those keys shown above are listed, right-click on them and choose Delete
After deleting the keys, close your Registry Editor
Reboot your computer
Check if your CD or DVD drives have returned. Also check your Device Manager and verify if there is still a yellow exclamation and error code on your CD or DVD drive is.

Read more: http://pcremix.com/how-to-fix-windo...e-corrupted-or-missing-code-39/#ixzz0rC84mlKl

======================================================

Posto neznas kako se instalira 7-ica,ne bi bilo lose da prvo procitas ovaj tutorial,ako nastane neki problem sa registrom i sistem ne bude hteo da ti se podigne da znas sta ti je raditi. Vazne podatke ne mozes sada da narezes,vidi prebaci il na fles,ili ako su ti odvojeni na nekoj drugoj particiji tim bolje.

Sam si sebi dao odgovor driver checker je malo cudan up-date program ja sam morao ponovo da postavljam driver za graficku jer mi jemalo pobrljavio prilikom update-a

Meni se dobro pokazao,mada ima taj bag da treba skinuti drajver pa ga instalirati,pa tako drugi,treci..,jer u protivnom ume da zakoci. Ako je u pitanju registar, driver checker tu malo moze da uradi,ipak se on oslanja na njega i ispravnost windowsa a ne obrnuto

xd23 se odlucio na reinstal,al to moze opet da ga zadesi,tako da ja ne bi formatirao dok ne probam sve mogucnosti,makar to trajalo 10x duze od ponovne instalacije windowsa i pratecih programa

Back