mol+bio=biochem
Prikazujem rezultate 1 do 9 od 9

Tema: mol+bio=biochem

bio

Podrazumevano mol+bio=biochem

Hello people! Does anyone here like molecules? I do adore every molecule in living cells! You can gess... Yes I'm molecular biology student. So, if you are in a mood, and you want to talk here about this, I'm here to listen (to read, sorry). So, it's your turn, and untill then,
    sinceraly yours, young scientist!

Podrazumevano Re: mol+bio=biochem

Citat Original postavio bio
    Hello people! Does anyone here like molecules? I do adore every molecule in living cells! You can gess... Yes I'm molecular biology student. So, if you are in a mood, and you want to talk here about this, I'm here to listen (to read, sorry). So, it's your turn, and untill then,
    sinceraly yours, young scientist!
    Where are you from?

bio

Podrazumevano Re: mol+bio=biochem

You can be at two places at one and the same time, you just have to learn that. It is so easy (if you want to know have you just have to ask me). So, I'm here and I'm from this country, but I practice English couse it is needed for abroad. So, enything else? Molecules? Biology? Cells? DNA? Manny?

teea

Podrazumevano

I like molecules and all. would you like to talk with me? Anyone?

Početnik
    Učlanjen
    Reputaciona moć

Podrazumevano

I would like to talk to you about molecular biology.It is good think to talk in English!So,bio,are you freshman or you r on second,...year?Anyway,do you study in Novi Sad or Belgrde?

bio

Podrazumevano

Hello! You see, I m not a student, but I do like corals, no metter it is not molecules! So, how are you, what exames did you pass? Sinceraly yours, bio

Početnik
    Učlanjen
    Reputaciona moć

Podrazumevano

Well,at first i was a student of biology(that was in 2003/2004,first year of studies),but now i am student of molecular biology(second year).I've passed physic,zoology and botanic and one part of physical chemistry.It's a bit complicate to explain in english!Anyway,i'am ok.Thx for asking.So,how old are you and what do you study?

bio

Podrazumevano

Believe it or not, I m not a student as I told you. I will be, but next year. I m still in gimnasium 4. year. But, I have international competition diploma in biology (1. degree), and I will not do entrance exame to a faculty of biology. Anyway, I m glad to have such friend as you. So, I m giving you my mail and I would like to have yours, just for conversation. I have ant at faculty of biology, but she is doc. dr in mycology and plant physiology (young one)! So, my mail is dejanbio@yahoo.com I will wait for your message this days my dear Koralina. Sincerely, Dejan

Početnik
    Učlanjen
    Reputaciona moć

Podrazumevano

I will write to you as soon as i can.My mail is koralina@gmail.com,so you can write to me,too.

Pravila za slanje poruka

• Ne možete kreirati novu temu
  • Ne možete poslati odgovor
  • Ne možete dodati priloge
  • Ne možete prepraviti svoju poruku
  •