Poznati obožavaoci mačaka

goxy

Zaslužan član
Poruka
Nedavna mala istraživanja su me ponukala na ovu temu:)
Znam za dvojicu trenutno :)
Muhamed
http://muslimmedianetwork.com/mmn/?p=3207
Postoji priča da je jednom samo da ne bi probudio mačku koja mu je spavala na rukavu,skinuo ''haljinu'' i tiho napustio sobu radi molitve:)
I
Lovkroft koji je je jako cenio mačke,posedovao ih i ubacivao u priče kao ravnopravne junake sa ljudima:)
For the cat is cryptic, and close to Aegyptus, and bearer of tales from forgotten cities in Meroë and Ophir. He is the kin of the jungle's lords, and heir to the secrets of hoary and sinister Africa. The Sphinx is his cousin, and he speaks her language; but he is more ancient than the Sphinx, and remembers that which she hath forgotten.
H.P. Lovecraft

"The Cats of Ulthar"

Very sleek and fat did the cats appear, and sonorous with purring content.

H.P. Lovecraft

"The Cats of Ulthar"

Carter was there to greet them, and the sight of shapely, wholesome cats was indeed good for his eyes after the things he had seen and walked with in the abyss.

H.P. Lovecraft

"The Dream-Quest of Unknown Kadath"

All we may say is, that the more purely an aesthete a man is, the more likely he is to prefer cats; since the superior grace, beauty, manners and neatness of the cat cannot but conquer the fancy of any impartial observer emancipated from mundane and ethical illusions.

We love kitties, gawd bless their little whiskers, and we don't give a damn whether they or we are superior or inferior! They're confounded pretty, and that's all we know and all we need to know!
lovecraft-and-a-cat.jpg

Poslednja izmena:
Cats

They are alike, prim scholar and perfervid lover:
When comes the season of decay, they both decide
Upon sweet, husky cats to be the household pride;
Cats choose, like them, to sit, and like them, shudder.

Like partisans of carnal dalliance and science,
They search for silence and the shadowings of dread;
Hell well might harness them as horses for the dead,
If it could bend their native proudness in compliance.

In reverie they emulate the noble mood
Of giant sphinxes stretched in depths of solitude
Who seem to slumber in a never-ending dream;

Within their fertile loins a sparkling magic lies;
Finer than any sand are dusts of gold that gleam,
Vague starpoints, in the mystic iris of their eyes.
http://2.***************/_1Gauhn5kfMo/Rb8B_vcG6qI/AAAAAAAAAL8/UtrIDFmM2Vc/s400/Baudelaire%27s+Cat.jpg

Imovinu vrijednu tri milijuna dolara ostavila mačkama

Daina Silins iz Newporta, blizu Sydneyja, ostavila je svoju imovinu vrijednu 3,27 milijuna dolara mačkama i udrugama koje se za njih brinu.

Zubarica Daina Silins preminula je u 80. godini života, a najveću ljubav za života gajila je upravo prema životinjama, što je i pokazala svojom oporukom.

ovosam ja sad nasla dok sam trazila neke zanimljivosti :-P

Imovinu vrijednu tri milijuna dolara ostavila mačkama

Daina Silins iz Newporta, blizu Sydneyja, ostavila je svoju imovinu vrijednu 3,27 milijuna dolara mačkama i udrugama koje se za njih brinu.

Zubarica Daina Silins preminula je u 80. godini života, a najveću ljubav za života gajila je upravo prema životinjama, što je i pokazala svojom oporukom.

ovosam ja sad nasla dok sam trazila neke zanimljivosti :-P
Vrlo zanimljivo hvala na učešću na temi!:)
Takođe je mind teaser ko je zadužen za trošenje tog ''fonda'' i da li sve sredstva idu baš ''mačkama''...Možda bi bilo bolje da je ''oporuka'' proširena i da je deo novca otišao za spasavanje Velikih mački u Africi i Indiji:think:
Mislim da je ovo relativno čest slučaj u AmeriKi,probaću da nađem još...

Back