ZNACI

stanje
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.

gost 196682

Aktivan član
Poruka
Tema se bavi kao sto joj ime kaze znakovima i njihovom simbolikom u modernoj kulturi. Da li se ovim znakovima manipulise ljudima tako sto im se oni postupno i smisljeno implementiraju u podsvest? Znakovi koji se najcesce srecu kod modernih kompanija su trouglovi, okrenuti ili na gore ili na dole. Mogli bismo ih nazvati V i A kao sto su neki ovde pomenuli. Cesto te kompanije nesvesno koriste te znakove. Pojavljuju se u filmovima (Matrix, Wishmaster...), u znakovima tajnih organizacija (masoni), u logoima kompanija, pa cak i u nasoj kulturi (sajkaca), a i kod nekih religija.

Koje je njihovo znacenje?

village-roadshow-logo.jpg

Free-Mason-in-the-one-dollar-bill-.jpg

sajkaca_fin.jpg

Poslednja izmena:
epa prc! nike i puma nemaju trougao! z:p
Nemoj da si tako siguran :bye:

NIKE'S AD: I am one of the many muslims who you hurt by Nike's ad which shows muslims prostrating to a woman in one of their brand jeans. I will remind you of what the Company Nike did to muslims when they portray the name of Allah on one of their sports shoes. The result was that Malaysia, Indonesia and the Gulf states including Saudi Arabia stopped importing Nike products. If you look carefully you will find that it was after that incident that Nike began to report earnings less than expected on the wall street which caused their stock price to tumble. The stock price has not recovered yet. Check it for yourselves. You owe this to your shareholders. If this picture reaches the governments of some of those countries I bet the fate of our company will not be much different from Nike.

http://www.missionislam.com/nwo/westcntrl.htm

nike_freemasons.gif

"AIR" was written in such a way on the backside of the shoe, if observed closely looks as "Allah" written in Arabic.

Nemoj da si tako siguran :bye:

NIKE'S AD: I am one of the many muslims who you hurt by Nike's ad which shows muslims prostrating to a woman in one of their brand jeans. I will remind you of what the Company Nike did to muslims when they portray the name of Allah on one of their sports shoes. The result was that Malaysia, Indonesia and the Gulf states including Saudi Arabia stopped importing Nike products. If you look carefully you will find that it was after that incident that Nike began to report earnings less than expected on the wall street which caused their stock price to tumble. The stock price has not recovered yet. Check it for yourselves. You owe this to your shareholders. If this picture reaches the governments of some of those countries I bet the fate of our company will not be much different from Nike.

http://www.missionislam.com/nwo/westcntrl.htm

nike_freemasons.gif

"AIR" was written in such a way on the backside of the shoe, if observed closely looks as "Allah" written in Arabic.

Alah nema ugao!!!! XDDD :PPPPP :DDDD

stanje
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.

Back