Beograd - centar sveta za zabavu (Travel Channel, NY Times...)

Slavic Land

Aktivan član
Poruka
[TRAVELLER
The world's top 10 party towns 10 najboljih party gradova na svetu

Looking to tread terrain still untouched by foreign stag expeditions? Want to unwind in luxury or drink up the sun? Lonely Planet lists the world's top 10 party cities in its new guide, the 1000 Ultimate Experiences.

Lonely Planet lists the world's top 10 party cities in its new guide, the 1000 Ultimate Experiences.

1. BELGRADE, SERBIA

The long years of bad press that kept Serbia off the map have now passed, and foreigners are now realizing what locals always knew - that Belgrade really rocks. With an exuberant population and its legacy as an intellectual hangout, Belgrade offers varied nightlife, ranging from eclectic watering holes for those in the know, to the busy restaurants and bars of the Skadarlija district and the summer clubs in barges on the Sava and Danube Rivers.

2. MONTREAL, CANADA
3. BUENOS AIRES, ARGENTINA
4. DUBAI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES

:worth: :klap: :hvala:

NEW YORK TIMES

Belgrade Rocks - Beograd razbija!
NIGHT falls in the capital of the former Yugoslavia, and music fills the air. Everywhere.

:worth::klap::hvala:

TIMES ONLINE - TRAVEL

Europe's best nightlife in buzzing Belgrade

Enjoy the finest nightclubs, bars and restaurants in Europe's new capital of cool

Berlin, Amsterdam, Barcelona - where next?

If you're into clubbing holidays and have done the usual suspects, Serbia's capital Belgrade has come on to the radar quickly in recent years, developing an exciting, ever-changing cobweb of clubs and bars.

Ako želite cele tekstove samo u google-u kopirajte naziv teksta.

...toliko o onome Beograd vs. Zagreb...

Travel Channel i NY Times su ovde uzeli u opticaj svetske metropole, a selendra poput Zagreba ne spada u tu kategoriju, tako da je trpanje tog zagorskog sela u isti kos sa ovim gradovima smesno.

@tema

...tanka je linija izmedju Beograda i Montreala... + Beograd nema ni blizu zurku kakva je za Montreal Grand Prix (long weekend) ...

montreal.jpg

3:0 za nas, mislim da nema mesta raspravi...

a i malo reklame za naše a dobro nije na odmet...

naravno da Beograd ima bezbroj mana ali kada neko uživa oprostiće po koju plastičnu flašu na ulici i nesređenu železničku, ipak je ovo multietnički grad sa različitim običajima...

:hahaha: Dobro plus žderača i pijača ipak je to najbolji oblik zabave
nećemo sad pričati o čistoći
iako možeš dobiti flašu u glavu na oba mesta
ne budi previše siguran

Travel Channel i NY Times su ovde uzeli u opticaj svetske metropole, a selendra poput Zagreba ne spada u tu kategoriju, tako da je trpanje tog zagorskog sela u isti kos sa ovim gradovima smesno.

da nisu isti rang. Zagreb može da se poredi sa Sarajevom, Novim Sadom ili Skopljem.

Dobro plus žderača i pijača ipak je to najbolji oblik zabave

meni i tebi ne očigledno ali nekome jeste, "demokratski" su uzete u obzir sve opcije ;)

Back