Najbolja live izvedba u istoriji rok muzike?

Hm.......Ja mislim da je Pink Floyd Wall turneja 1980-81 i to na onom koncertu gde kad su svirali Comfortably Numb Waters se prerusio u doktora a David G. se popeo na vrh zida i odsvirao onaj cuveni jedan od najboljih sola..........Svaka svirka ili album su im konceptualni,filozofski.....

Za mene je taj trenutak najvece dostignuce LIVE svirke : Sve je na mestu i muzika i genijalnost ma sve

Evo jos o njima

"Pink Floyd were an English rock band who earned recognition for their psychedelic music in the late 1960s and, as they evolved in the 1970s, for their progressive rock music. Pink Floyd's work is marked by the use of philosophical lyrics, sonic experimentation, innovative album cover art, and elaborate live shows. One of rock music's most critically acclaimed and commercially successful acts, the group has sold over 200 million albums worldwide, including 74.5 million certified units in the United States."

Cak mislim i da su na b92 u onoj emisiji koja je isla subotom uvece proglasili ovaj trenutak za jedan od najvecih u istoriji roka

The 'Wall' show remains a milestone in rock history though and there's no point in denying it. Never again will one be able to accept the technical clumsiness, distorted sound and meagre visuals of most arena rock concerts as inevitable" and concluded that "the 'Wall' show will be the touchstone against which all future rock spectacles must be measured.

Ne mogu trenutno da nadjem taj koncert ali evo bar nesto slicno gde se objasnjava genijalnost njihovih live nastupa posebno u WALL eri

Poslednja izmena:

Back