Prikazujem rezultate 1 do 10 od 10

Tema: THRASH METAL BIG 4 CONFIRMS THE TOUR

Primećen član Orgasmatron (avatar)
    Učlanjen
    Pol
    muški
    Reputaciona moć

Podrazumevano THRASH METAL BIG 4 CONFIRMS THE TOUR

METALLICA, SLAYER, MEGADETH AND ANTHRAX TO PERFORM TOGETHER FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HISTORY *

* THE BIG FOUR CONFIRMED FOR SONISPHERE POLAND AND CZECH REPUBLIC *

* MORE BIG FOUR APPEARANCES AT SONISPHERE SHOWS PLANNED *

The world wide web has been abound with speculation on a possible “BIG FOUR” tour for several months. Now, SONISPHERE can exclusively reveal that METALLICA, SLAYER, MEGADETH and ANTHRAX will play together for the first time in history, in a move that will have metalheads across the globe frenzied with excitement.

Says LARS ULRICH/METALLICA of this historic announcement:

"Who would have thought that more than 25 years after its inception, thrash metal's big 4 would not only still be around and more popular than ever, but will now play together for the first time...what a mindfuck! Bring it on!"

“It's about ******* time this happened,” said SLAYER’s KERRY KING. “and about time the fans finally get what they want. This is ******* awesome.”

ANTHRAX guitarist SCOTT IAN agrees, commenting on the enormity of the announcement.

“People have been talking about these four bands playing together since 1984. That's twenty-six years of expectation!!! And the thing is, I believe not only will we live up to the expectations, we will shatter them!! No other four bands as influential as the four of us have ever done this. Imagine if The Beatles, Stones, The Who and Zeppelin had done shows? Or Sabbath, Priest, Maiden, Motorhead? Well, I may be getting into some rarified air here but as a fan, that's how big I feel this is.”

These four legendary acts broke out of the underground thrash movement to dominate the metal world in the 1980s, selling millions of records and packing arenas across the globe. The metal giants have never before all shared the same stage, despite huge demand. But on 16th June 2010, METALLICA, SLAYER, MEGADETH and ANTHRAX will take to the SONISPHERE stage at Bemowo Airport, Poland, to make the dreams of headbangers the world over become a reality. A second Big Four appearance is planned for SONISPHERE CZECH REPUBLIC three days later, with more SONISPHERE shows featuring the awesome combo to be announced in the coming days and weeks.

“This is a “once-​in-​a-​lifetime” opportunity for Heavy Metal “Fans” to see the four greatest Heavy Metal “Bands” in American History back together on one stage” concludes MEGADETH mainman DAVE MUSTAINE. “If there are any heads left at the end of this Festival that haven’t banged, they don’t belong there.”

izvolite pa uzivajte dragi moji ljubitelji BIG 4 thrash metala
    Туците вашу децу када почну да личе на Вас.Отрујте вашу децу када почну да личе на Горaна Брeговића

Primećen član Acaxd (avatar)
    Učlanjen
    Pol
    muški
    Reputaciona moć

Podrazumevano Re: THRASH METAL BIG 4 CONFIRMS THE TOUR

Citat Original postavio Orgasmatron Pogledaj poruku
    METALLICA, SLAYER, MEGADETH AND ANTHRAX TO PERFORM TOGETHER FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HISTORY *

* THE BIG FOUR CONFIRMED FOR SONISPHERE POLAND AND CZECH REPUBLIC *

* MORE BIG FOUR APPEARANCES AT SONISPHERE SHOWS PLANNED *

The world wide web has been abound with speculation on a possible “BIG FOUR” tour for several months. Now, SONISPHERE can exclusively reveal that METALLICA, SLAYER, MEGADETH and ANTHRAX will play together for the first time in history, in a move that will have metalheads across the globe frenzied with excitement.

Says LARS ULRICH/METALLICA of this historic announcement:

"Who would have thought that more than 25 years after its inception, thrash metal's big 4 would not only still be around and more popular than ever, but will now play together for the first time...what a mindfuck! Bring it on!"

“It's about ******* time this happened,” said SLAYER’s KERRY KING. “and about time the fans finally get what they want. This is ******* awesome.”

ANTHRAX guitarist SCOTT IAN agrees, commenting on the enormity of the announcement.

“People have been talking about these four bands playing together since 1984. That's twenty-six years of expectation!!! And the thing is, I believe not only will we live up to the expectations, we will shatter them!! No other four bands as influential as the four of us have ever done this. Imagine if The Beatles, Stones, The Who and Zeppelin had done shows? Or Sabbath, Priest, Maiden, Motorhead? Well, I may be getting into some rarified air here but as a fan, that's how big I feel this is.”

These four legendary acts broke out of the underground thrash movement to dominate the metal world in the 1980s, selling millions of records and packing arenas across the globe. The metal giants have never before all shared the same stage, despite huge demand. But on 16th June 2010, METALLICA, SLAYER, MEGADETH and ANTHRAX will take to the SONISPHERE stage at Bemowo Airport, Poland, to make the dreams of headbangers the world over become a reality. A second Big Four appearance is planned for SONISPHERE CZECH REPUBLIC three days later, with more SONISPHERE shows featuring the awesome combo to be announced in the coming days and weeks.

“This is a “once-​in-​a-​lifetime” opportunity for Heavy Metal “Fans” to see the four greatest Heavy Metal “Bands” in American History back together on one stage” concludes MEGADETH mainman DAVE MUSTAINE. “If there are any heads left at the end of this Festival that haven’t banged, they don’t belong there.”

izvolite pa uzivajte dragi moji ljubitelji BIG 4 thrash metala
    Kad se sada nisam slogirao nikada necu.Ovo je velicanstveno.Moram da odem tamo.

Moderator Bojan_BRT (avatar)
    Učlanjen
    Pol
    muški
    Reputaciona moć

citirao si ceo post da bi napisao jednu recenicu

Učlanjen
    Pol
    muški
    Reputaciona moć

3 ortaka i ja smo vec 19 juna u pragu josh idemo kolima, neshto mi govori da cemo proci kroz slichnu situaciju kao oni momci u DETROIT ROCK CITY filmu xD
    Туците вашу децу када почну да личе на Вас.Отрујте вашу децу када почну да личе на Горaна Брeговића

Učlanjen
    Pol
    muški
    Reputaciona moć

Citat Original postavio Bojan_BRT Pogledaj poruku
    citirao si ceo post da bi napisao jednu recenicu
    ima nas svakakvih xD

Buduća legenda
    Učlanjen
    Pol
    muški
    Reputaciona moć

nisam ljubitelj trasha ali sam oduvek poshtovao Metallicu i Slayer i imam svoj dobro probrani komplet njihovih pesama koje slusham
    kvalitet je neosporiv

Iskusan fantom piroman (avatar)
    Učlanjen
    Pol
    muški
    Tekstova u blogu
    Reputaciona moć

Mislim da je ovo razlog zasto su vize ukinute
    Treba mi svet, otvoren za poglede....

Ističe se
    Učlanjen
    Pol
    ženski
    Reputaciona moć

ANTHRAX, SLAYER...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Ističe se T@R@NTUL@ (avatar)
    Učlanjen
    Pol
    muški
    Reputaciona moć

Citat Original postavio Orgasmatron Pogledaj poruku
    3 ortaka i ja smo vec 19 juna u pragu josh idemo kolima, neshto mi govori da cemo proci kroz slichnu situaciju kao oni momci u DETROIT ROCK CITY filmu xD
    Lepo da se provedes!!!
    I'd like to see you Before you see me.
    I'd like to see you. I'd like to see you leave.

Učlanjen
    Pol
    muški
    Reputaciona moć

Citat Original postavio T@R@NTUL@ Pogledaj poruku
    Lepo da se provedes!!!
    pa sad, to shto nas 4icu do sad nisu strpali u ludaru u Srbiji ne znachi da nece u Cheshkoj, kakvi smo baxuzi chim udjemo u zemlju ima da nas uspavaju i strpaju u dilkarnicu

Slične teme

1. Thrash Metal
    Autor Stedza u forumu Metal
    Odgovora: 1086
    Poslednja poruka: 29.05.2017., 05:09
  2. Metal u Beogradu je umro, ZIVEO METAL!!!
    Autor Orgasmatron u forumu Muzika
    Odgovora: 107
    Poslednja poruka: 28.11.2010., 20:40
  3. NAJBOLJI THRASH METAL BEND
    Autor JAHVE u forumu Muzika
    Odgovora: 37
    Poslednja poruka: 12.10.2009., 22:56
  4. Odgovora: 0
    Poslednja poruka: 27.01.2009., 06:29

Pravila za slanje poruka

• Ne možete kreirati novu temu
  • Ne možete poslati odgovor